Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QuarkChain trading starts on Binance in <2 hours  (Read 307 times)
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004451332

If you don't know about this coin do some research, possibly the biggest coin of the year with serious hype, only a small portion got in to the ICO, 80k members on telegram, watch it moon, I don't own any but I've sold up some coins and will be buying for a quick return.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

What makes you think it'll increase after it debuts and not begin trading at an already inflated price?

nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

SHITTTTTTTTT. AWESOME project ever Smiley). Seem like this ICO project can be the best ICO project in this year. QuarkChain token price increased about 3 or 4 times right after listed on bilaxy exchange and now it's going to be listed on Binance, one out of the best crypto exchanges at the moment. Smiley). Seem like it'll go to the moon in next few days only Smiley)

preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

What makes you think it'll increase after it debuts and not begin trading at an already inflated price?

This coin offers the best solution for scaling issues and speed, their testnet is already putting out higher TPS speeds than Nano and anything else out there, smart contract support too, the team is a 10/10, they have very senior developers that have worked on scalability for both google and facebook, I've also never seen such hype and community support for a coin this early on.

It'll be a top 20 coin in a short time, easily the best project this year.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

Looks like a very interesting project. I will probably wait for the price to dip down when the hype dies down and get in on it. Sucks to have missed out on the ICO, but there will still be tons of opportunity to buy into this project at a better price at a later date.
preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Binance postponed due to lack of volume, Kucoin has it listed though.
Volume has gone from 10BTC to 35 in about 10 minutes, I bought at 2700 sat now at 3200, lots of FOMO on this
JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

The ICO was more than profitable, already a x10 from the initial price.
Binance is more than awesome, lmao, this is huge.
I missed the ICO.
AndrewJulians

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

I didn't enter the lottery, which was the max ETH for each person?
preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

I didn't enter the lottery, which was the max ETH for each person?

Min/Max Personal Cap: 0.0001 ETH / 0.693 ETH FOR THE FIRST 12 HOURS, AND WILL DOUBLE EVERY 6 HOURS AFTERWARDS

With how quick it sold out, I'm not sure if any one got more than 1 Eth worth.

Volume is sitting at 105 BTC on KuCoin now, was 10 only an hour and a half ago
metallikingz

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

I do not understand why it got listed just one day after the end of the crowsale, it was more than difficult for me to understand why did it really happen after all.

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

I do not understand why it got listed just one day after the end of the crowsale, it was more than difficult for me to understand why did it really happen after all.

This coin stands alone for demand, there were a ton of upset people who missed out on the ICO.
Just check their telegram, no coin in the top 10 has a telegram following the size of QuarkChain

This has potential to pass a 1 billion cap in a very short period
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

Personally, I think Quark is as potent as Zilliqa, look at what Zilliqa has done can completely trust the future of Quark.
AndrewJulians

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

Yes, there are about 75K FOMO-potential buyers according the size of the telegram group...I personally think that for the moment, the train is missed.
preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

Yes, there are about 75K FOMO-potential buyers according the size of the telegram group...I personally think that for the moment, the train is missed.

It could go either way, in this bear market it pays to follow the FOMO for shorts.
It could also have a big dip, but watching it now I would expect a little more growth.

I played a safer approach with my purchase, if it dips I'll buy up some good bags, just chasing the FOMO right now knowing it's a great project.

Circulating supply is 2 billion putting the current market cap at $380 million, Zilliqa is at $877 million.
I personally have more belief in QuarkChain, although Zilliqa is also a solid project, the team working on QuarkChain are experts in scalable data, the teams background is about as good as you'll see for such an issue.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

This is a good information. But knowing what is the next big thing is impossible since everything can change because there is a lot of volatile coins. The way teams work can also change. But I hope this coin is gonna go big so I'll have some money to invest in it.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

Its a missed opportunity I was approved in the kyc of this project and missed the quiz so Im not able to be included in whitelisted  its really unfortunate, time to accumulate now before it will go to the moon this project is killing of icos just 1 day ico and already trading in top exchanges.

Xxxurrrad

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

I, too, bought QuarkChain at Kucoin. I am confident in its bright future and believe that we will see a very good growth before the end of the year.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
icohunter1024

Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

I just stopped to hold QRK, x8 too little compared to Zilliqa. While Quarkchain hype more Zilliqa. That looks like Kucoin QRK already x11.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

The people who have joined the crowdsale have make a good flipper. The listing on Binance is now delayed, but I think that it will list in a few days. For now is Idex and Kucoin enugh to make easy 10x.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

u/XRballer on Reddit

Quark is trash.

There is a new Chinese ICO hustle. Instead of having a regular ICO where 60-70% of the coin is sold in ICO/Presale and somewhat widely distributed these coins just have small little ICOs where they sell 5-20%. They then instantly spend 5 million on a Binance listing with the ICO proceeds. This allows them to generate hype and boost the price of the coin rapidly while also creating massive initial liquidity on Binance. Once the coin lists on Binance the devs can unload their supply at 10x what they would have sold for at ICO. Done this way the team can make double the money while only selling half of the coins versus just holding a regular ICO. Plus they get the additional exposure benefits, etc. of Binance. Most respectable ICOs in the past wouldn't feel right in spending so much money on an exchange listing but now we see it is a savy and cutthroat business decision. IOTEX literally just pulled this exact same move (and look at the post listing dump as the IOTEX team continually dumped the price back under 600 sats)

In QuarkChain's case they only sold 20% with 16% locked up. That means only 4% of the supply is currently on the market. Yet they are simultaneously listing on many exchanges including Binance. Binance even had to delay listing because of this. Who do you think is going to be selling and providing liquidity once Binance opens up? Of course it will be the QKC team themselves selling most of the tokens. This initial supply constriction also makes it much easier to boost the price of their coin (I mean the devs are literally buying their own coins on IDEX pumping this to the sky) both naturally and through manipulation - look at what happened with Bytecoin and that absurd pump when a small part of the supply was isolated for trading.

QCK is a noname team of Chinese opportunists who saw Zilliqa had a great idea and they blatantly ripped them off while adding exaggerations and embellishments to their white paper (1,000,000 TPS guys!!! but our testnet is only 5 nodes and does 2k TPS). IOTEX is kinda shady but you are FAR BETTER OFF buying IOTEX than this Quarkchain scam.

You have been warned. Anyone telling you otherwise has tiny ICO bags and wants to dump them for max (just look at their telegram and all the people celebrating the money they are about to make dumping on Binance with the devs - noone is thrilled about holding this long term and seeing what happens).

This is the newest ICO hustle

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: