Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2706 times)
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

Personally I first got interested looking at how easily people were making money and initially I did not looked at the technology behind any project. But now, I just look at the technology behind and usage of that token/coin in real world.
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

Yes of cause. Bitcoin market is better method of making huge profit over investment of both money and time. Although initially bitcoin was introduced for doing online transactions, currently bitcoin is being using as a investment method because of high value fluctuation.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

because cryptocurrency has many advantages. Cryptocurrency is something new in the modern economy, which, according to forecasts, will continue to develop. Despite all the pros and cons of cryptomoney, they are very similar to the real ones, but it is a number of features that allows them to gain turnover and popularity, forcing to believe - the future is somewhere near.
bitivan

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

I am 100% sure that blockchain will achieve big results in the nearest future that's why i think it's a good idea to invest in it.
kuilopp

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:44:17 PM

I am interested in cryptocurrencies because it can me earn money but i'm also interested in the hardware necessary for mining. I think more people would be interested in cryptocurrencies if it had more use in our daily life currently its use is limited
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:25:04 PM

I  joined  in the crypto business   because  of one reason - I was looking for  additional resource of income. And this resource  became more  than my office job. sometimes I decided to leave  my job and devote all  working time to crypto business. Now this field  also is my  additional income and hobby. I spend  2-3 hours every day
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!

I'm interested in cryptocurrency because in the future we need this technology and I think it's good for an investment for future. We lived in modern and technology era and crypto was the part of it.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.

Cryptocurrency is the most famious now and i didnt imagin that it was a digital currency. I believe that this will be the future of currency because it become bigger and more stronger when comes to marketing aspects, since i enter the crypto world so many thing ive interested for through differents kind of thing specially in making money from it through bounty campaign.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

I am interested in crypto-currencies first of all because of high volatility. And in what other markets is it on such a scale? I do not believe in bitcoin, but I believe in its technology.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:20:26 PM

I am interested in crypto-currencies first of all because of high volatility. And in what other markets is it on such a scale? I do not believe in bitcoin, but I believe in its technology.
Surprisingly,it's my first time to hear someone says not believing in bitcoin but in technology. But then,you are interested in cryptocurriencies. Well,that makes sense though. If you don't believe in bitcoin but you are interested in crypto might as well try to believe it because it is part of crypto. You can't deny that in every crypto bitcoin is always mentioned and it is somewhat called the mother of all cryptos. Therefore,it is not purely on technology there is a subject,bitcoin,altcoin and etc.

Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:48:23 AM

Well, cryptocurrency opens a lot of possibilities and opportunities to all kinds of people. The technology is gradually improving as the time passes by and I think that other factors are getting an improvement also so that they can maintain and help even more to the upcoming project. Current payment method might slow down the future technology but with cryptocurrencies, security and utility is possible.

Yes sir! Cryptocurrencies bring freedom to the world, where people can finally have control over their money without fear of someone, or a group of malicious actors, interfering with their transactions. In decentralized cryptocurrencies, there's no such thing as freezing accounts, ID verification for usage, disruption of service, middleman, and more. This allows for a greater level of entry from people around the world, in contrast to real-world currencies. If someone has access to the internet, he/she can make use of cryptocurrencies and participate in the global economy which is immune to governments, politics, and other real-world situations.

Cryptocurrencies have a neutral stance since they're not subject to political status, a single country, race, or anything else in society. Therefore, I believe that people will always become interested in using cryptocurrencies for their daily lives because of the many benefits they have. Wink

sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:55:33 AM

I'm interested in crypto currency because i heard a news that joining in crypto world can make you rich, so i start to learn on this forum and start with joining bounty campaign. After focusing in the bounty campaign i want to learn trading crypto maybe i think it's faster than doing bounty. I want to become daily trader.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:02:06 AM

Personally, I'm interested in crypto because of my friend experience and earning. Yeah, at that time, crypto is very strange and I didn't believe in it. But soon after my friend's success, I started to learn about crypto. Crypto is something different, It is not only a high progress of technology. It is a new way to solve some problems around the world. I can get earnings very nicely from crypto.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:26:13 AM

because in cryptocurreny there are many advantages that we can, we can make investments or we do campaigns. for the present and future crypto will grow forward and brilliant, the future of crypto is very promising for the participants, because this is why I am very interested in cryptocurrency.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:30:23 AM

because for us cryptocurrency is also a great investment that we use to get the many benefits we get in the long run and short term, because I believe that the future of krypto is also a good future that we use every day.
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:33:50 AM

the reason I am interested in crypto dwellings is definitely to make a lot of money, because crypto provides many ways to earn money and I have learned, among other things by investing in ICO, trading or participating in bounty and airdrop campaigns and this is a great way to produce coins and valuable crypto markets.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:45:11 AM

Yes. I am interested in crypto so as everyone on this forum. If I can turn back time, I should have joined the crypto community a few years ago. It just so happen that I was not aware of it and my friends doesn't know about it as well. The moment I heard about crypto, I decided to join immediately. I regret ignoring the facebook ads about bitcoin a few years ago.  I am in chase of one btc this year.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:48:37 AM

Cryptocurrency is a new technology that will let us average people get in to business. Not just like the real world business that we need to have a huge amount to get involve or invest in a business. Cryptocurrency change many people life. Just like me I earn extra from it and even more than my salary because of cryptocurrency. This is life changing technology.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:49:25 AM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because I want to learn more knowledge about the cryptocurrency and also because I want to earn money from this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:52:39 AM

For me, because I want to learn how I can earn money here in cryptocurrency. Because we all know many people can earn here. I want also to learn what is the process here in cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: