Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:40:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Be sure to read the paragraph in the OP before voting and also say why you voted for is best
More centralised high tps projects - 0 (0%)
Fully decentralised lower tps btc back bone with distributed high tps over multiple fully decentralised alts - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VOTE NOW - do any alts improve upon btc really???????? i mean really???  (Read 41 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:04:35 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 10:07:43 AM by cryptohunter

(this excludes anonymity that is for a different poll) this is more for high tps  - the current buzz term

So we are seeing various approaches to raise tps but at the same time those like dpos are becoming far less decentralised

All approaches to improve upon the btc various weaknesses slow tps + large blockchain are creating trade offs that could be seen as a step backward in relation to being fully decentralised and trustless

So would we be best to leave btc as the the store of value and leave various alts to distribute the tps load in a fully decentralised trustless manner (these to my mind can only be POW fair release alts that never went through a period of requiring trust that have a very wide distribution)

or are we to give up/reduce by magnitudes many of the fundamental aspects that btc provided ie decentralisation and a totally trustless environment and have high tps (almost visa level) all within one project

there are many advantages to the distributed approach

these "improvements" are they really improvements or a step in the wrong direction??

I am interested to hear peoples real reasons for their vote so please don't vote before you explain why you voted for which option

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

really no opinions??

surely there are some people on this board with some kind of opinion on this very important topic?

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

what ? a board full of investors with no reasoning behind their investments?? i must be on bitcointalk again

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

come on surely a certain % here can understand the question and voice an opinion

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: