Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best exchange for traders  (Read 23138 times)
dosSantos

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:42:55 PM

At the moment I am trading little. But it seems to me that we must keep our capital on several different exchanges. I usually trade on the binance exchange.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:03:41 PM

I think you should never choose only one exchange, as it is better to store and trade on different exchanges to avoid such actions as cryptonya, now of course choose binance bitfenix and poloniex

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:36:04 PM

if you ask me i will recommend Binance , at least i have been using it and no issues , their security level is okay and it has a simple and friendly user . interface especially their app. I also use mercatox, thats another centralized exchange with a simple interface and withdrawal fees are minimal.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Peterdav

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:45:32 AM

Good for traders and good for beginners then I would suggest you try Binance. Everyone in crypto know Binance is the best exchange in this time and nobody doubts.
Script

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 10:37:21 PM

There are many good exchanges available for cryptocurrency trading with a good transaction fee, security, good reputation, high volume and good transaction speed such as Binance, Bittrex, Bithumb, Huobi, Chikoin, Poloniex, Crptopia. Today Binance and Huobi are the most useful exchanges. I strongly advise not to exchange IDEX.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:02:50 PM

I think you should never choose only one exchange, as it is better to store and trade on different exchanges to avoid such actions as cryptonya, now of course choose binance bitfenix and poloniex

Yeah, right.

I think I will find it difficult if I only use 1 exchange. I chose to use multiple Exchange such as Binance, DigiFinex, HitBTC and Indodax. Yeah, I think these four exchanges are very profitable to trade, and its security is also well maintained. Besides trading, I also use it for cryptocurrency arbitration.

deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:43:01 PM

Before using any exchange, there are some key points to note. Firstly, check security if the exchange is secure against DDOS attacks and others. Check trading and withdrawal fees. Check speed of operation. Then check liquidity and trading volumes. Also, user interface and also support. I suggest Binance, Kucoin , Huobi, Okex, IDAX for centralized exchanges and IDEX, SWITCHEO, STELLARX for decentralized
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 12:19:12 AM

We have now several exchanges for traders but which i would like to trade is on binance, kucoin, hitbtc, bittrex, latoken, bithumb and idex these are very secured exchanges compare from the others, my deposit and withdrawal is having no problem with them.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lexurdania

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:43:16 AM

The best exchange is Binance, because they are allowing to pay the trading fees in BNB coins and if you would calculate the fees, it would be pretty obvious that its cheap to pay with BNB tokens. Moreover Binance has the largest trading volumes.
In any case, the gambling platform for finance is deserving of the trust and attention of many traders, but nevertheless, this trading platform does not have all the coins that need attention from the perspective of their project. On this basis, we have to deal with a large range of trading exchanges.

Binance have a large daily transaction volume and its make the price fluctuation very attractive. BNB has many development and i think this coin worth to hold.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:12:44 AM

So far only Binance that have SAFU program to protect fund of user, the team member is professional and they have friendly customer support so Binance is the most popular exchange. But if you want to use others exchange, my recommended is Bittrex, Poloniex, Okex, Gate.io, ZB.com, HitBTC.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:42:28 AM

There are many exchanges in this market and the selection of the best exchanges is important. You should choose Binance or Okex to trade because this is the 2 biggest and most reputable exchanges in this market

nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 02:24:24 PM

I think Binance and Crptopia both are very good exchanges for traders, these exchange have a good security and most of investors use both of exchange.

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:12:00 PM

There are lot of exchanges in market but i like Binance, Kucoin, Mercatox & Huobi are best than others.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 03:23:11 PM

A good cryptocurrency exchange should have an ideal reputation, low fees, many trading pairs and the necessary trading functionality (at least a stop loss). I believe that binance is an excellent choice for a beginner, because it meets all the requirements listed above.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:24:59 PM

if I only use binance and kucoin , for other markets using only decent exchange, maybe I try other accounts that look interesting and not complicated to create an account

Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:41:59 PM

binance market for the best while .... the cost is also quite cheap compared to other exchergers ... I think for beginners enough
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:47:09 PM

binance market for the best while .... the cost is also quite cheap compared to other exchergers ... I think for beginners enough
I also use Binance. The UI is easy to understand and you could opt to hold bnb to minimize trading fees at the same time earn passive income. Second best for me is OKex. It has nice volume and their support is very good based on my experience.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:00:32 PM

Lots of exchange services are available and all you need to do is choose the best. read the data and never choose an exchange that has a low reputation. let's think smart and choose the best quality exchange. fee and withdrawal will indeed be much more expensive, but if you can trade safely then you will get the best session.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:01:54 PM

The best exchanges that I used to use earlier were Binance, in my opinion there is a very large percentage of transparency in this exchange, which is not available anywhere else today. I think that this will clearly help to choose it.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:10:22 PM

The best exchange I've used so far is Bittrex. The UI is friendly and easy to understand I like what I faced in forkdelta and Idex. You should use CEX first to garner experience before you use Dex. Dex is a bit complex for beginners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: