Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:02:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have learnt my lessons  (Read 23562 times)
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:17:48 AM

One thing I have learnt in this life is that we continue learning... Life in itself is a kind of learning process that continues. I sold my hydro token for a peanut, and ever since then I hodl almost all my token until my target price is hit. It's very good to hodl most times.

You speak reasonably. If a person knows how to study, then he will reach heights in any business, whatever he does. It is also important that a person learns to learn from others and his mistakes. So that he would not make such mistakes in the future.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:06:29 AM

The most useful thing I learned is that price go down straight after release. Bounty hunters sell their part for really low price. And it is a good chance to buy token when it cheap cost.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:11:30 AM

This is the most important rule to learn from your own mistakes. If you are able to analyse them and to avoid repeating these mistakes in the future, you have pretty good chances of getting an awesome profit.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:35:54 AM

The important thing of my mistakes are the lessons that i learned on it. specially on this forum and on cryptocurrency. the best thing that happens on the past year is we learn how to stead on what we are working for.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:37:38 AM

The most useful thing I learned is that price go down straight after release. Bounty hunters sell their part for really low price. And it is a good chance to buy token when it cheap cost.
it's a good idea, most bounty hunters can't wait to hold the coin they just got if the coin has a low value, because sometimes they have waited a long time and are waiting for their payment.
they also don't want to lose the opportunity to sell at a reasonable price because most new coins fall shortly after owning the market.
so this is a good opportunity to buy coins, but you still have to be careful in choosing it.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:46:51 AM

it's a good idea, most bounty hunters can't wait to hold the coin they just got if the coin has a low value, because sometimes they have waited a long time and are waiting for their payment.
they also don't want to lose the opportunity to sell at a reasonable price because most new coins fall shortly after owning the market.
so this is a good opportunity to buy coins, but you still have to be careful in choosing it.
The drop of coin price is usually happen when there is no strong support from the team. Supposedly they'll take action first before it happen, I know they're aware of that possibilities but they just let it be. 
As a bounty hunter before,  I definitely sell my rewards once listed in the market and the money I collected will serves as additional capital for investment.
SRKNGL

Activity: 476

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:49:36 AM

I learned these lessons by experiencing great losses. Never rush and sell when the coin comes to the highest price.

nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:55:55 AM

My lesson is the opposite of yours, I tried to hold the tokens of bounty campaigns in the hope that it would raise prices, but when the market dropped, they lost most of the value. : D

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:56:31 AM

This is the saddest part in playing on a wild market, to know the results. The painful truth is that no matter what your move is, you are still prone to negative results. The market is so unpredictable that we cant figure out what should we do next. The only mistake you made is to invest all your earning into ICO. You should always keep some for yourself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 12:08:32 PM

It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

Perhaps, you understand the game of cryptocurrency, but nowadays we should learn to how trade our money so that we could earn more profits, holding might not be a better idea this time.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:58:02 PM

This is the saddest part in playing on a wild market, to know the results. The painful truth is that no matter what your move is, you are still prone to negative results. The market is so unpredictable that we cant figure out what should we do next. The only mistake you made is to invest all your earning into ICO. You should always keep some for yourself.
having a back up plans and not to invest all in should be practice very well, the entire market is too volatile and  a lots of possibilities that's needed to consider regarding on how things will workout, knowing the chances of losing should also be taken into account as if you have back up plans you can
act quickly in order to have much safer trading activities.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 02:18:49 PM

Yes, Your opinion is correct that we have to never sell in haste and sell any new coin below its ICO price. This market always gives best results to those who make patience and never sell in haste.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 02:24:16 PM

I agree with you because I participate in bounty campaigns and after receiving the award I have to choose what to do with the coins. I usually hold coins to wait for the price to exceed the ICO price. Since there have been fewer good projects recently,this is especially important and the hodl strategy helps.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:45:26 PM

It doesn't always work out like that every time. You cannot just blindly hold on to every altcoin you receive thinking it will bring you profit. You should research about the project and see how good it is before you hold for profit.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:58:03 PM

It really depends on the potential of the project and the market situation.
In the bearish market even perspective projects crashed in their token price after being listed.
Some of them went 90% under ICO price.
So, holding patiently is not always the solution.
We have to adopt our decisions to the market conditions.
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:11:14 PM

True OP. Don't make hasty decisions based on your inner gut feeling.
It will not do good to you in the longer terms.

Its always better to research the coins first that are involved in ICOs and don't invest in them if they are merely cash grabbers.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:29:08 AM

I'd say more - it's better to invest little money in this market and hold the biggest part of it in fiat. It's better to be an observer in such a wild market than to take part in it in order to save you money and energy

debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:18:16 PM

There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

Well, if you are just doing crypto bounty hunting as a sideline, I guess there's no reason to regret because you need the money instantly though the price of the token is not that high.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:25:24 PM

maybe your experience can be a lesson in investing with crypto currencies because for now patience and faith are the main capital and we must be smart in seeing opportunities that will be obtained in investment

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:30:27 PM

I wish everyone can decide to sell not less than ICO,even the dev themselves, u wish they can list higher than the ICO price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: