Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people don't vote?  (Read 3615 times)
Balmoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:46:06 AM

in my opinion they do not yet know the true meaning of democracy, regret always comes too late, if something has happened they always blame others, but at the time of their election they are silent and do not want to democracy
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IQB Official
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:20:33 AM

they are not aware of the voting power they have, that could actually make a difference

cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:07:44 AM

Democracy is a flawed system, but (in my opinion) it still beats a dictatorship. I agree that a fair amount of the time it is pointless, but this doesn't mean it is a complete failure. Apathy is probably the biggest reason people don't vote, as they don't believe that their vote can make a difference, especially at a national level. Local elections can be much more influential, and have a marked impact on services in the area you live. Plenty more to say on the subject, but going to check out my facts first.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
jyotsna060278

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

Usually, peoples are less aware of their importance to vote, ignoring it and thinking it did not affect if they do not vote. I think we should understand how important it is, our single vote sometimes counts very high in tight political choices.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:22:11 AM

We recently had election and only about a half of voters turned up for the vote.

Don't people realise it is their democratic right to vote, to be able to influence where we are going as society? Don't they realise what a priviledge this is compared to old times and places with no democracy. It is a duty and responsibility in my opinion. If you don't vote, then don't complain!

Hello, im on your side, each one of us is free to vote or not to vote but we as a person is a big help when we particapate in that such event. I believe that  our vote is enought to change our own country .Many thanks...
Francyz

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

A cмыcл гoлocoвaть? Ecли вce peшeнo зa нac!!! Cxoдить и пpocтo пoтpaтить cвoe вpeмя?
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

I asked my friend the same question. She said that she did not vote last election because she did not want to blame herself voting another shit president of our country. Coz every one of us did not sure whether the person we will vote will change our country becoming better.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

If you vote...
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

That means you GAVE PERMISSION to the RICH POWERFUL to FUCK YOU
How can you GIVE permission to MURDER & STEAL from you brothers and neighbours?

Most people are to stupid to realize that their GOVERNMENT IS THEIR ENEMY
They are victims of PROPAGANDA

READ & STUDY REAL HISTORY..Many great men have wrote about this trick to fool people.
VOLATAIRE etc...Mark Twain said "If voting made any difference they would make it illegal"
READ! NOAM CHOMSKY's "Manufacturing Consent"..they need to trick you into making their crimes legal and normal.

EVERYTHING you think you know and have been taught IS A LIE A FRAUD A SCHEME TO FUCK YOU.
EVEN THE YEAR 2018 is a FRAUD LIE....They made a fake history of almost 1000 years.
You will easily see and find how voting is a WEAPON they USE AGAINST YOU.

The most stupid are the fools that think they can change things by voting. or by protesting
You only teach them how to control and fuck you again or how easy it is to bribe you with toys
READ about Roman Caesar's tricks to control people... learn about "Bread & Circus's

State-ism and GOVERNMENTS ARE by far
"THEE MOST DANGEROUS RELIGION" !!!!!!!!
READ THAT BOOK with the same title BY LARKIN ROSE

ALL LAWS ARE MADE TO PROTECT THE RICH AND POWERFUL NOT TO HELP THE POOR OR AVERAGE PERSON
GOOD PEOPLE DON"T NEED ANY LAWS..THEY ARE HONEST AND FAIR.

EVERYONE KNOWS in their heart GOVERNMENTS are THE PROBLEM..

NEVER EVER VOTE..
EVEN IF you find an honest man loyal to his people they will just kill him...the did SO SO many times.
JFK...ALLENDE...etc...
They ONLY LET THE SCUM BAGs the stupid & the corrupt get elected every time.
WAKE UP !!!!

If you don't vote, you have no right to complain.

Of course governments only spend your money, they are not very productive businesses.  They do however provide useful function: law and order.  Vote for the party that will spend the least to achieve this fundamental function.  Everything else is just waste of taxpayers money.

If you don't like any of the parties, start your own, or vote for the party that you think would best serve your community and your country.

I agree that right now we cannot elect the best, most intelligent members of societies to govern our countries.  We are stuck with electing best orators and/or most popular idiots.  But that is the best system we have.

You either have anarchy (very inefficient), dictatorship (very efficient), or democracy (inefficient).

Small, limited but democratic government is probably the best option.

Unless you have a better idea.

yinpok

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

Most political leaders or politician always have their way out in almost everything,which makes people think their votes will not make any difference.Some can even buy the votes just to be in power
lunasol

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:36:02 AM

I personally do not vote because I don’t really care for the US government.
lunasol

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:42:13 AM

AGREE AGREE AGREE amazing way to put it dude
 Smiley Smiley

If you vote...
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

That means you GAVE PERMISSION to the RICH POWERFUL to FUCK YOU
How can you GIVE permission to MURDER & STEAL from you brothers and neighbours?

Most people are to stupid to realize that their GOVERNMENT IS THEIR ENEMY
They are victims of PROPAGANDA

READ & STUDY REAL HISTORY..Many great men have wrote about this trick to fool people.
VOLATAIRE etc...Mark Twain said "If voting made any difference they would make it illegal"
READ! NOAM CHOMSKY's "Manufacturing Consent"..they need to trick you into making their crimes legal and normal.

EVERYTHING you think you know and have been taught IS A LIE A FRAUD A SCHEME TO FUCK YOU.
EVEN THE YEAR 2018 is a FRAUD LIE....They made a fake history of almost 1000 years.
You will easily see and find how voting is a WEAPON they USE AGAINST YOU.

The most stupid are the fools that think they can change things by voting. or by protesting
You only teach them how to control and fuck you again or how easy it is to bribe you with toys
READ about Roman Caesar's tricks to control people... learn about "Bread & Circus's

State-ism and GOVERNMENTS ARE by far
"THEE MOST DANGEROUS RELIGION" !!!!!!!!
READ THAT BOOK with the same title BY LARKIN ROSE

ALL LAWS ARE MADE TO PROTECT THE RICH AND POWERFUL NOT TO HELP THE POOR OR AVERAGE PERSON
GOOD PEOPLE DON"T NEED ANY LAWS..THEY ARE HONEST AND FAIR.

EVERYONE KNOWS in their heart GOVERNMENTS are THE PROBLEM..

NEVER EVER VOTE..
EVEN IF you find an honest man loyal to his people they will just kill him...the did SO SO many times.
JFK...ALLENDE...etc...
They ONLY LET THE SCUM BAGs the stupid & the corrupt get elected every time.
WAKE UP !!!!

This is one of the greatest posts I have ever read.

https://i.imgur.com/vky0H1s.gif
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:23:28 AM

People don't vote for a number of reasons, I will mention a few of them:
1) They don't have confidence in the politicians
2) They feel their vote wouldn't change the outcome
3) They believe the political class hasn't helped them enough and so doesn't deserve their vote
4) Some are afraid of the violence associated with elections especially in third world and developing countries and so tries to avoid it.

Agreed and also want to add the following:

5) The election process is terrible- people have to line up under the sun or in poorly ventilated places for hours just to cast their vote.
6) They do not believe in the government and pretty much do not care who sits in it.
7) They have work during voting hours and cannot be away from it.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

they are not aware of the voting power they have, that could actually make a difference

This is one of the strongest reason that people assume that nothing is going to change if they do not vote and thus if millions think in same fashion understand when one vote matter so how much millions vote can matter and make a difference. Get up people and do caste your vote at the time of requirement.
ranz1123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

I also ask my mother about it. She simple simple and utter in her mouth i dont wanna get involve with those corrupt politicians they only knew the poor people when they needed us to vote for them after that they will just forget all the promises they have spoken during the campaign period.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

People do not vote, and they do it right. Because the elections that take place in our country are all bought. Chaos is going on in the plots. The results are being juggled. And it makes no sense to walk at all, when the result is so obvious.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

People don't boy for a lot of reason, I'm from a country where votes doesn't count so people generally don't see the need to go out and vote.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:32:06 PM

People don't vote because they think their one vote doesnt make any difference forgetting that its the individual single votes that collectively give a candidate his required number of votes to become a winner

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

The most legitimate reason I can see to not vote is that there may be a credible legal(-ish) argument that by participating in 'the Democratic system' one accepts the outcome.

The victim (the voter) might try to argue that he/she was fooled because there was incomplete information related to the candidates and the winning candidate lied and thus stole the victim's vote.

The counter-argument to the above would be that it is no legal obligation for a candidates to be truthful and they lie on the campaign trail all the time, and there was plenty of information available with a little bit of digging which exposed the fact that the election and (American) dual-party system is a sham where both candidates are put forward by the same financial power-players.  Thus, if the victim was fooled it is their own damned fault.

Simply not voting at all, or not voting in races where I feel there is a fraudulent game going on (most of them) I am formally bowing out and thus am not legally/ethically obligated (in my mind at least) to accept the dictates of the political winner.  (For practical reasons I currently follow almost all laws anyway since most of them are currently not excessively problematic.)  More and more this is exactly what I do with respect to voting, and this is the philosophical justification for my behavior.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

People loosing trust on politicians and politics

Can we also include the option that there are a lot of people that want to really vote but they can't? Yes, there are instances, well I can see that every time that the election is there that people are not listed on any voting precinct. The most reason is that either they did not register, though most of these guys don't really want to vote because they don't care, or there has an error on the side of the Commission.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
orlando-bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

You still think you live and have right to vote. You really think a man could play a role in desicions of whom is next leader. No way. 300 richest families rule this world and decide who is next their slave. We don't vote, it is a miracle, illusion of people right to choose the leader
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: