Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy now altcoins ?  (Read 4437 times)
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

Well yes prices are down dramatically right now. Most alts seem to have completely retraced back where they were before December. But yes they can go significantly lower from here. BTC is at a critical level right now at 6k and it seems that it can break into 5k any time over the next few days. This of course would mean a full scale capitulation of the alt markets.

Best to buy in lots to try and get a better average and of course stick to the larger more established alts.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:59:43 PM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

The market is on red, so i guess it's the right time we buy altcoins as the amount of coins you get will be more and cheaper. Wink

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

The price has fallen below $6600 which confirms a rising wedge breakdown.

This means that price is up for another dip which could take the BTC price below to $5200 levels. That would be the best time to invest in because I think that it will be the lowest support and BTC price is not expected to fall below it. Since, altcoins follow BTC price movement. A 10% dip in BTC can bring double a dip in altcoins. So, if you are awaiting for the opportunity to buy in more, wait for another dip cycle or you can start accumulating from now onward and keep buying with every dip to average out your portfolio.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

We are going down since the end of january because of too much up last year and mnay fud makes investor take their money from crypto to fiat or othet instrument. If you still have bitcoin or fiat this time for averaging your portofolio. If you are not buying alt at peak now is the time to start buying using 1/10 your cold money and ont go all in. Market is in uncertainity.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

I think this is also you can buy bitcoin or ETHEREUM, because the price is also the same low so you will generate a lot of profit by waiting for a high price.

olalaMaty

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:08:09 AM

These investors are very confused because they do not know what we should invest in these areas as well as they are very confused about their own investment in the advice to buy the right altcoin. for their development
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

Now market is continuously going red  but this situation buy many altcoins. Now buy altcoins is best choice.This year many speculations about crypto market. Crypto will rise again now buy more altcoins will get great rewards.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

I think the price of altcoin and bitcoin will be lower this summer. The price of altcoin and bitcoin is low on the market.Today the price of bitcoin is$5931.46.Now ethereum's price is $447.01.eth ripple bitcoincash the price of all the altcoin has decreased.So now it is best to buy bitcoin and altcoin.I do not want wait now.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

Price of the altcoins now are cheap and this is good time to buy more altcoins and you will gain more money.
But you need to choose good altcoin for your and I think it is good for you if you invest more to earn more that's the strategy of most traders.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

I think that now you can buy alternative coins only if you are completely sure that soon (in 1-2 days) the coin will become more expensive because of some important event. It's really dangerous to buy altcoins for a long-term holding now.
Although there is an important event, there is no guarantee the price will rise, considering the current market conditions. I would rather wait for market conditions to improve first, this time is the right time to buy, but determine which coins will be purchased, that's the real difficulty.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

Yes, now is the best time to buy, altcon prices are constantly falling I do not understand the market will fall to what extent, but now is the best time to buy them on.

realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

yes it is time now to buy altcoin which we are looking for because the market price is now again on the down all so good to buy and hold for a moment waiting for the market back to normal for the price back setabil.

grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

I dont know. this market now makes me confused. it falls down without any reasons. No information and it is very hard to you to choose right coins to buy. I suggest you to wait more time

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

I think right now is a decent entry to purchase some of the best projects you have ever wanted to have. Yes the market might dip further but considering you can never always catch the absolute bottom, now would be a bargain
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

Bitcoin might go deeper than $5,000, but it will take some time until we can see those prices because the entire market is unstable at the moment
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:44:59 PM

It is a great time to buy some tokens as price are lower.
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

There are a lot of factors to consider when identifying buy opportunities that also depend on personal projections and objectives, so the only one that can really decide is yourself.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:06:56 AM

It's certainly funny, but I think that to buy altcoins became important in February when the recession began. But this is July and it continues..
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:43:51 AM

Yes, I think this is a great time to buy some good Altcoin prospects. Altcoin price is still fairly low and if you buy it in large quantities and then you hold it, surely you will get big profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: