Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy now altcoins ?  (Read 4437 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

in my opinion, the altcoin price is low, because Bitcoin has a low price. if you want to invest, now is a good time to buy crypto currency (altcoin or bitcoin). but if you think this price will still fall, I suggest you invest with some of your capital. and partly to wait for altcoin prices to actually fall.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:09:23 PM

The way altcoins performs in the market right now, I really think that its the perfect time to buy the coins of your choice, the market is heavy bleeding right now and haven't recover yet from the heavy blows it suffered. Take this opportunity to gather and hold tons of different potential coins which you think can be hit big by the end of quarter or in the near future.

Lostan

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

I personally spent 85% of my Bitcoins to buy altcoins. They have more chances to double or triple your investment.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:28:54 PM

The way altcoins performs in the market right now, I really think that its the perfect time to buy the coins of your choice, the market is heavy bleeding right now and haven't recover yet from the heavy blows it suffered. Take this opportunity to gather and hold tons of different potential coins which you think can be hit big by the end of quarter or in the near future.
It's up to you if you have enough funds and you're ready to take all the responsibilities and risks in the future. If buying this time is worth it then probably you can get good profit someday. As a matter of fact the lower the value this time the higher the chance it will grow soon because of the newbies to invest in altcoins.

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

someone has a different plan and the most common thing is to buy when the price falls because it is a wonderful opportunity.and maybe it's time to buy more altcoin because altcoins have decreased dramatically then simply wait until the market returns to recover.
For the time being I think investing in altcoin is very reasonable, the BTC prices are stable but there are a lot of altcoin values, which means that the money is investing heavily in altcoin and that is Opportunities for investors to choose the good altcoin is as cheap today.

newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:07:24 AM

I think you can still try, though it may seem a small but the risk, but still with luck, all this risk will be justified and will seem to you a trifle compared to the tech that you got in return.
Buying of the altcoins now when the market is quite low is a very good thing to do but the thing is you should be wise enough to make the right choice and that you must buy only that altcoin which can then help you in making of some good earning at the end of the day. There is no such need of making any hasty decision and that you must think well before choosing any of the coin.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

That's the wrong kind of question to ask, because you are more likely to get burned from shillers and ill-advisers.
It's quite simple to think about but hard to implement: just look for a coin with promising potential from its solid tech and dedicated team. Leave out market speculation and some things will become fundamentally clearer. Take Multiversum for instance, as I continued to research into this tech I saw the utility of it being a disruptive technology in today's status quo.
I know its hard to do some research right now due to the amount of innovative projects that are coming out. I know there are scams, but once you get on this grind then some of the -5x coins start to falter and you start finding out about the really good ones. The hardest trick is finding this before the crowd gets in and the price goes up, but having an eye on activities on ANNs does help.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:03:29 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin are now experiencing a period of price reduction and if you are looking for a low price. now this is a suitable time to look for it. now you can choose with a cheap price
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

Now when you want to invest in bitcoin it will still be good. now you can get a lot of things from asset purchases. because now the price is still very cheap
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

If you are getting in for longer term then it is the right time to get into potential altcoins. Short term fluctuations may get you below but if the project behind the coin is solid then Yes.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

Well, I will wait until the end of June, there will be the bottom of the market price, during the summer months it will raise again, so 3 weeks I'll wait.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

If you want to invest for long term holding then it is always a good time to buy. The whole market have a long way to go and altcoins will grow in the next years. On the other side is it also important to choose the right altcoin to invest.
No one know whether the prices of altcoins will continue to dip or pump suddenly.
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

Well, not to say that this is a bad idea, because the altcoins are currently in a normal position, some problems happen, well, I think it's not really important, I think I agree, it's worth buying coins and take a risk.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

Well, not to say that this is a bad idea, because the altcoins are currently in a normal position, some problems happen, well, I think it's not really important, I think I agree, it's worth buying coins and take a risk.

i think today is the best time to take altcoins. every coin is in its deep. and it started to go upside.
if i have money now i rally take altcoins. i dont think it will go down anymore
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

one of the simplest trading sciences that I can accept is buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
when the market is down like this if you have the money is not wrong to buy alt coin because the risks taken will be less.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

Now is a period when the cryptocurrency falls due to the transfer of many currencies in Fiat. And new investors in the near future will not be as all who wanted to have invested.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

I think it's a good time to buy in altcoin, because the current market condition start setabil,
and I hope to continue to recover and rise, profitable traders like me.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

I think it's a good time to buy in altcoin, because the current market condition start setabil,
and I hope to continue to recover and rise, profitable traders like me.
in fact, today there is a very good chance to buy cheap coins, thus making a very profitable investment. But I am alarmed by the latest trend of the fall of the market and the following disappointing forecasts.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

i strongly suggest to wait a bit longer, we are expecting the market to fall some more. and this bearish trend will be seen across charts in a few weeks. Remember April when everything was red and manage to recover in May. Though identical this is a very important phase as we approach the last leg of the year where everybody expect the a bull run. best to position your self at the bottom to maximize your investment.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

If you bought altcoin and BTC few days ago, I think at the moment, you're really nervous. LOL. But don't worry cause everything will be fine again. After so many bad news related to cryptocurrency, finally we have good news that XLM is going to be legalized as a local currency so I think XLM is a good choice at the moment Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████