Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy now altcoins ?  (Read 4437 times)
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

This is the best time to accumulate some altcoins for cheap price. i would suggest you to buy REM because I think that the coin is highly undervalued and it can make it big in the sector of data security and in preventing cyber attacks. They already have a running project and a working team which is enough for a project to keep running.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

I suggest you to wait a little bit more until everything goes a little bit deeper, it will happen eventually but we do not know until when will this dip last to.. this is very weird
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

The best project right now is REMME. The project revolves around user authentication and protects the user from intrusions by having a human less system. One can be absolutely sure of their security with REMME and over time you would find its use in almost every industry like IoT, Critical Infra, Exchanges etc.
So I would highly suggest you to invest in this project.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Now, looking at the market, all the investments made in a proper and healthy research will be useful. It is important to do both time and good research.

mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

The month of June is right time to pick any of the altcoin or BTC. It would be better if you go for btc and eth or xrp because these three are at the top of list and have good track record. From the month of July there would be a change in the market.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

Until a trend reversal is obvious you might just lose more by buying ehat you perceive as cheap now. The market makes no sign of coming back

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

It all depends on your plans, what profit you expect, for how long you are going to invest your money. The main thing to analyze the market, the fall can be profitable to invest.
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:15:31 AM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
Why wait, take now will not regret. The market has stabilized and major failures are not expected anymore, so there is no point in waiting.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

Well, now is the best time to buy altcoin, in my opinion the market is quite bleak, this is probably the time between the fall time and lead to collapse. or may explode in the future of the cryptographic market.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

This is the right time to buy altcoins because as the coin drops, you can get more profits if you sell them. You also have the chance to hold the coins longer if you want a lot of profit.

Mr.Wallet

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

Right now , it is a great time to buy , pretty much all coins are bottomed out and at early december levels(before the grand bitcoin bullrun) . Ofcourse you must research what you buy first , check the legitimacy of the project , the roadmap , the dev team and so on . With a little bit of research you can find you some nice coins which can bring you profit . Happy hunting !
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

Why wait, take now will not regret. The market has stabilized and major failures are not expected anymore, so there is no point in waiting.
Absolutely, the market had already considerably declined, making the price of all the coins quite low and here there's no point to still wait for a better price as you won't get any genuine deal than this. I believe the price now is the most suitable to get and more delay will only cause you to regret in the near future as I don't that the market would get lower than this any further...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

I think you should buy BCH, this is the most potential coin, I find they grow quite high compared to other coin. The market is down, but its speed is slow but when rising, it is rising.
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Yes, it is a very good time to invest in altcoin because the price of crypto is low and if you hold the coin for long term, you will make reasonable profit because the price would have risen above the amount you you bought it and multiplied then you can sell other than buying when the price is high and you sell high.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:26:27 AM

indeed if you want to profit you do not have to focus on just one BTC coin, therefore you should try buying Altcoin like ETH and LTC or Altcoin the other half of BTC you have. after that you hold for long term so that later you will get bigger profit if Altcoin back up and its value is higher.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

I'm sure that altcoin will continue to improve so buying now is a good and profitable option, especially if the market conditions are mostly red so we can buy at a cheap price, I'm always confident that the altcoins performance will soon improve.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

I deeply believe that this is the exact time to buy altcoins. Since the btc is down so as all the value of altcoins. It will need more time before the btc value become stable again, but it will come and if the btc value become stable and increase the value its a win for all of us who invest to some of the altcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:13:23 AM

Because of this hard dip of all the coins, I thinks this is the best time to buy more. Anytime the price will skyrocketing when there is a good news about bitcoin or any coins.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

In the present downtrend it is always good to buy altcoin and hold it for long term because we don't know when the market is start recovering. Once the market is start recovering we can make plenty of money because of bull market.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

Depending on your coin. What are you eyeing at? Try holding promising coins like ETH, EOS, or some startup coins like OPUS, UTK, SP8de. They might bring profit.
Most of the altcoins that are in the top-20, will grow next year. Yes, some cryptocurrencies will be the best gainers. I am sure DASH, NEM, Cardano, and ETH will double and triple their price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: