Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:33:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3772 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:45:51 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.
I think that this time is great for you to start trading both bitcoin and altcoin, altcoin today are showing signs of recovery very strong, the market is showing signs of vibrant again when prices bitcoin walk I believe bitcoin will be able to rebound to the $ 7000 mark in the coming days and you will be profitable if trading altcoin.
Yes it is best time to start trading and investing because the price now a day is really good price can give you a lot of bitcoin at minimum about of money to get huge profit, I am one of real trust worthy one who really want to buy and hold today because price is not very high but expected profit will be very high and enough to make us rich, so buy now don’t wait any more for the price to be low or high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

The best time to take profit is just when you have already reached your percent of profit, i just sell everytime that i got at leaest a two percent of my initial investment, at least

Well it sounds well that no need to sell it until you think it is best time for you to sell. Profit making has been done so many times in bitcoin, people use to buy at low t hold and then sell high to get the real profit from it. So I think it is not profit making time but we should hold more and more to have safe and high profit, bitcoin potential will be shown very soon but till then we will have to hold and never think about selling at this falling phase, try to buy more.
You have a point but at the same time, the point here is when the best time to sell is ?
Everyone cannot have the same pattern all the time and based on experience and how they perceive the market in terms of signals or trend changing, a lot of traders know when to sell.

All the above, you cannot know the best time to sell unless you are a trader, which is why some people miss good opportunity at the top to sell and start selling eventually when it is about to hit the bottom.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

l always take profit when the market is on the way up. My advice is not to be greedy and not to wait until the market is going down, otherwise it might be too late.
A good trader or a trader that takes time to read and understand the market are the one people who know about the bitcoin and this is some of their strategy to take this currency on making some money the time on making profit is based on what are have to understand about it what is the best move that you may have to do with.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.

Trading will be only fun if you are earning a huge amount of profit because the situation is on your side but when the time comes that the price is dumping then you will soon realize that it was very hard to keep up your patience depending on how much coin you are holding.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

The best time to take profit, It is when you achieve the amount of profit you set. And you should also look at the current market indicators. Then make a decision to buy or sell.

In such scenario, there are two options for you. You want to go for any one of them. Firstly, you may be restricted with some profit margin while trading. So whenever you reach that margin, no matter how market is moving up, you just sell for a definite amount of profit. The second one is, you try your luck and keep on waiting for the price to reach possible highest altitude and then sell.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

Profiting in crypto trading is directly relative to your analysis of past data and present trends to come up with a proper forecast.
That is agreeable statement. Definitely trading is one of the aspect where you see things from different point of view. Mostly we compare the past with present and then make better assumption. These assumption helps them to integrate different factors and facts and then reach to a concert decision which can be profitable if taken with care and concern. Must do this.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:29:36 PM

sell when prices are increasing and buy when they drop down. Arrange your time according to these two actions so these times will be your best.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

Use a mechanical system.

So if the price is up 10%, sell 10% of your coins at that price. When it goes up another 10%, sell another 10% of your coins. That way you are always banking profits, but still have some coins left in case it moons.

And when the inevitable crash comes, then use some of your profits to buy back at a lower price.
Everyone has tried this , yet they are ended up with loss. U know why? They haven't ready yet to manage money properly, that's the key for me. No matter how high the successful percentage of certain technique , you won't find yourself in profit most of the times. Cash them out at once while you are in profit and get some rest.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

I believe that at this point you can completely trade and trade easily, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are showing very positive signs, bitcoin prices are constantly rising and are now going On the other hand, the market is recovering very strongly. There are so many altcoin are increasing so you can start trading right this moment.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

I think it's a good time to be able to take profit when trading of course by buying when the price drops or with a low price then sell it when the price goes up, then we can get profit

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

Before enter market you should set your stop loss and take profit area and do that if the price touch one of them. No doubt to not obey this rules, specially when you heard people opinion. Take focus to the chart, follow your rules and accept the result. Do that and profit will be yours.
That is where the idea of having a strategy comes from and one thing a lot of people do not always make use of most of the time. The market is not something one can just assume things, while entering them, the possibility of missing further move upward could be there and the possibilities of not getting anything and even some losses will be there, but how far you get or how far you lose depends on how you are able to make use of your strategy in your decision making.
Just keep one thing in mind, whatever you are doing or want to do have to keep all on one side and strongly hold the basic market rules according to the present condition. You will get profit if you work according to the rules and principles of the market so that you may be able to survive in market. Besides it, sell coins in a high market so that you may make some money.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.

Many wannabe short-term traders (aka day traders) eventually turn into long-term holders when they fail, for purely psychological reasons or otherwise, to quickly close their losing positions. And then you read here and there that patience is the key, that you should just wait long enough till the price reverts and you will be in profit. In the end, it all comes down to following your chosen beforehand strategy through, and if something goes wrong, not in the way you assume and expect, getting out of the market as soon as possible. This is the fundamental precondition for successful trading. Following it will save you a lot of headaches in your trading career.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

It all depends on the currency, for example it was obvious that Quarkchain will pump and dump, and so it did. Obviously nothing bad for the future of it.
Well, that is one way. Identify resistances; since in this case we are talking about selling and then most times see the price action on those resistances and make decision based on that, However, this is easier on longer time frames and reading of candles to be able to make such decision. Nevertheless, trend following pattern is another way to know when it is time to leave the market as the case may be, so in my opinion, anyone who knows how to trade, will find a strategy and know how to stick with it.
MrFeasible

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:16:20 AM

I'd say this depends on personal preference. There's of course an element of risk and exposure early on, but once you're in healthy profit, look to withdraw your original stake gradually, then take more incrementally as time goes on. I personally won't be fully withdrawing in the near future, but taking our bit by bit.

You also have to watch out for the tax man...
deppil

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

Profiting in crypto trading is directly relative to your analysis of past data and present trends to come up with a proper forecast.
Yeah I think it will depend on your calculations. every trader has a different strategy and they also buy on coins and different times. usually after I managed to buy. I'll find the right time by doing the calculations from seeing and analyzing the market. then I set the target price
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

Yeah I think it will depend on your calculations. every trader has a different strategy and they also buy on coins and different times. usually after I managed to buy. I'll find the right time by doing the calculations from seeing and analyzing the market. then I set the target price
Yes traders ask suggestion but while trading every one makes there own strategy. Before when the market goes red i use to buy some altcoins because the market was very quickly recovered but now it's changed i will think more before investing in any coin because of a stable market.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

For me, the best time to take profit in trading is to keep monitoring the trading activity of the platform where you are buying and selling cryptocurrencies. You've got to monitor the buy orders section and calculate if you have profited or not, or you can set something lower than the bids you see so that you will be the first in line to profit when a buyer agrees with the price and number of tokens he or she wants to buy. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
jonatuzc

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

Buy now cryptocurrency can only a person who does not understand the market at all. Or someone who has some inside information. Now the market is red and it will not start to rise soon.
In my opinion, the best time to take and earn profit in trading is the time when the market prices are high than the initial prices of your portfolio.

Such time gives you some good return and you are well off in the end selling in boom. Long term investment often pays off and gives some good money in the end. A Whale or Shark in the market will quest for the profit maximization and really knows the time to maximize the profit.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

I think you can trade at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price is rising slightly and still adjusting at $ 6800 and this is a great time for you to trade altcoin. The market is showing signs of strong recovery, I think if bitcoin prices can pass the $ 7100 mark will go straight to the $ 8000 mark.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

"Don't be greedy"

I take profits when I'm up on the RSI. If I'm not, I wait. It depends on the coin, the news, etc. For instance, if a coin has anticipated news and the team doesn't deliver, then I instantly sell. I usually rebuy once the team announces a counter plan to make up for the disappointment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: