Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3410 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

The project is really unique, I hope it won't be too broad and general and face no stiff competition.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

Yes it’s not so commun to see charity in blockchain and crypto project, and I think there is a market on that, it’s a smart thing to try to developp something around that. Blockchain and crypto is a good application for charity fund raising.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

It seems a good idea, however I can't find so much innovation in it: combining e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity. Is this really new?

Currently there are no direct competitors to TRESARO.
There are many digital marketplaces which are concerned with user-to-user interactions within the context of trading but none of these services promote the funding of worthwhile causes as a central purpose.

Currently there is not a single place where you can support a crowdfunding project not with real cash but with items. Just find one and link it here. 

it's a good idea don't get me wrong , but you guys are gonna have to work overtime to make sure people get the niche you're addressing to.  Wink

If we were afraid of hard work we wont be here Smiley

Yes, there is no easy way to get success. Hard work indeed is a must. The charity thing that included in the project may help a lot to gain what was expected.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:48:44 PM

After quick crossreading:
I am not sure, if this can work. I have much clutter but its not worth the time to make photos from it, make a description and sell it online.
Somebody will have the work and much trash will be on the table.
Will read the wp now, maybe its clearer then for me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:55:09 PM

I am not sure, if this can work. I have much clutter but its not worth the time to make photos from it, make a description and sell it online.

but its not worth the time...
What if your clutter can save a little children life ? What if this clutter can cure cancer ? Will you have the time then?
Thats exactly what TRESARO is - if you dont have the money to save somebody’s life or maybe even yours do it with your time. You just need 5 minutes to make the world a better place.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
artem_2020

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

- Telegram username: @artem_250
 - Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/artem.volt
 - Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Artsiom_
 - Twitter message: https://twitter.com/Artsiom_/status/1007712418498273280
 - Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1908213
 - ETH address: 0x4B6F03685999b215C5c5462B1C3a30AC544e3a02
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

It seems a good idea, however I can't find so much innovation in it: combining e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity. Is this really new?

Currently there are no direct competitors to TRESARO.
There are many digital marketplaces which are concerned with user-to-user interactions within the context of trading but none of these services promote the funding of worthwhile causes as a central purpose.

Currently there is not a single place where you can support a crowdfunding project not with real cash but with items. Just find one and link it here. 

it's a good idea don't get me wrong , but you guys are gonna have to work overtime to make sure people get the niche you're addressing to.  Wink

If we were afraid of hard work we wont be here Smiley

Yes, there is no easy way to get success. Hard work indeed is a must. The charity thing that included in the project may help a lot to gain what was expected.
I agree they are not inventing anything new but this mix haven't been made before as far as I know.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:19:31 PM

I agree they are not inventing anything new but this mix haven't been made before as far as I know.
Apple did not invent anything but they innovated a lot of markets. We do the same :-)
TRESARO is a innovative platform that will transform the way people donate.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

Apple did not invent anything but they innovated a lot of markets. We do the same :-)

How do you plan to attract people? What's your main customer segment? It's hard nowadays to attract attention.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

Yes it’s not so commun to see charity in blockchain and crypto project, and I think there is a market on that, it’s a smart thing to try to developp something around that. Blockchain and crypto is a good application for charity fund raising.
You are right and the best thing about it is that all transactions are transparent and the charity organization can show everybody easily how they spend their funds.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

You are right and the best thing about it is that all transactions are transparent and the charity organization can show everybody easily how they spend their funds.
I agree the reasons they gave about why is important to have this project in crypto are really good. Tranparency is one of the most important factors for charity business.
Rematsuni

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

Hi all! Wish a lot of investor support your business when Token Sales will start!
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

How do you plan to attract people? What's your main customer segment? It's hard nowadays to attract attention.

Just think about how many people are running small scale local charity events ? How many people are searching for money for a sick friend ? First we will target them. They don't have resources and tools to build good campaigns. TRESARO is just that - a tool that can help you run a successful campaign. When you make a campaign in TRESARO you actually make a web shop where people can buy and sell items in your favor, then you just need to share the link to that web shop to your friends and to people online. This is a very powerful tool for small campaigns. Also we build trust in them, something they lack. Also this helps us spread the word about TRESARO, everywhere people post their campaign link people will see what TRESARO is. And believe me, small campaigns will post it as much as possible.
Then the big charity names will come. For them we will have a special team to invite them. We will setup their pages (this is also possible for all campaigns) and the only thing they need to do is collect and spend the donations.
This is how we are going to attract charities and crowdfunding campaigns.

The first sellers will be the friends of the people who runs the small campaigns and people that are just for the crypto. When a friend of yours come with a request for help will you take your time and post a unnneded item in his favor ? You will. Then your frineds will do it as well. Thats how small charities operates - word of mout.

Buyers will be atracted by the items and by the will to help. If you need a phone from where you will buy it ? From a big retailer where you dont know where your money will go or from a charity and help somebody ?  

Of course, when the big charity names come to the platform they will bring their userbase with them. Every charity comes with a userbase that will start selling and buying stuff.

In the mean time TRESARO will be promoted everywhere.

And thats just small part of how we will attract users. We are updating our WP with more info.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

The design idea is really nice when it comes to charity, everyone has ever participated in some campaign for something or someone, being able to market something with a cause is really charming, and shows the Human side still prevailing among us , integrating Blockchain into something like this raises the project level for me.
JoshFo

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

I hope your idea runs successfully! Assured approach, very nice website!
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:04:44 PM

but its not worth the time...
What if your clutter can save a little children life ? What if this clutter can cure cancer ? Will you have the time then?
Thats exactly what TRESARO is - if you dont have the money to save somebody’s life or maybe even yours do it with your time. You just need 5 minutes to make the world a better place.

I understand what you mean. My clutter often is worth 1-3 $ and nobody would invest 30 min work to sell this.
You think, if I have in my mind, that I can help somebody with this, I will take the time.
But I know me, I would rather save the time and donate the 3 $, that's easier for me because time is my most valuable value.
But maybe other people have more time.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

The design idea is really nice when it comes to charity, everyone has ever participated in some campaign for something or someone, being able to market something with a cause is really charming, and shows the Human side still prevailing among us , integrating Blockchain into something like this raises the project level for me.

There is already many crowdfunding and charity platforms. Why is this different ? should be the questions we all need to be asking.. or what is special about this one.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

There is already many crowdfunding and charity platforms. Why is this different ? should be the questions we all need to be asking.. or what is special about this one.
The special thing about TRESARO is that we allow people to support charities/crowdfundings with items and not via hard earned cash.

sge99

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

Just think about how many people are running small scale local charity events ? How many people are searching for money for a sick friend ? First we will target them. They don't have resources and tools to build good campaigns. TRESARO is just that - a tool that can help you run a successful campaign. When you make a campaign in TRESARO you actually make a web shop where people can buy and sell items in your favor, then you just need to share the link to that web shop to your friends and to people online. This is a very powerful tool for small campaigns. Also we build trust in them, something they lack. Also this helps us spread the word about TRESARO, everywhere people post their campaign link people will see what TRESARO is. And believe me, small campaigns will post it as much as possible.
Then the big charity names will come. For them we will have a special team to invite them. We will setup their pages (this is also possible for all campaigns) and the only thing they need to do is collect and spend the donations.

The first sellers will be the friends of the people who runs the small campaigns and people that are just for the crypto. When a friend of yours come with a request for help will you take your time and post a unnneded item in his favor ? You will. Then your frineds will do it as well. Thats how small charities operates - word of mout.

Buyers will be atracted by the items and by the will to help. If you need a phone from where you will buy it ? From a big retailer where you dont know where your money will go or from a charity and help somebody ?  

Of course, when the big charity names come to the platform they will bring their userbase with them. Every charity comes with a userbase that will start selling and buying stuff.

And thats just small part of how we will attract users. We are updating our WP with more info.

Thanks for your detailed explanation on how you will attract users to your platform. As you describe it by starting with small charity campaigns it sounds plausible and indeed quite promising.

omwibya

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

Thanks for your detailed explanation on how you will attract users to your platform. As you describe it by starting with small charity campaigns it sounds plausible and indeed quite promising.

nice to see devs actually active in their ANN thread. I don't quite remember when I last saw that.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: