Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3409 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

I have the same impression that you are the best community manager/team about the interaction with the community in here. Keep up this way.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

I have the same impression that you are the best community manager/team about the interaction with the community in here. Keep up this way.
I also think that they are doing a much better work that most other projects.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

True let's hope this stays like this.. but yes for now the ANN gets update very nicely.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

True let's hope this stays like this.. but yes for now the ANN gets update very nicely.
Acting this way, they don't lose support from the community and interest from the investors. That cannot be disappointing.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:22:06 AM

PLEASE POST ALL YOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE UPCOMING VIDEO Q&A IN OUR REDDIT:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tresaro/comments/8tgn21/tresaro_upcoming_ama_questions/
The Q&A will be hosted on our youtube channel around JUL 2018

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

Yes exactly what I think, the project is not a single project but many project in one. If the team manage the communication and the community nicely I think they can raise some funds even with this hard market. A charity platform seems to interest a lot of people.

if they focus on the core of the project and deliver the rest as they develop, they'll do fine.
I agree, it's usually better to develop some strong features first and once it works properly and the customer base is big enough add more things.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

Yes exactly what I think, the project is not a single project but many project in one. If the team manage the communication and the community nicely I think they can raise some funds even with this hard market. A charity platform seems to interest a lot of people.

if they focus on the core of the project and deliver the rest as they develop, they'll do fine.
I agree, it's usually better to develop some strong features first and once it works properly and the customer base is big enough add more things.

not only that but there's something to show for potential investors too = more money.

Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:14:32 PM

Sellfunding.
This is a word I just made up.  Grin
Sellfunding is like crowdfunding but you sell your items in order to fund something. In contrast to crowdfunding, where people who fund your cause get nothing in return, sellfunding awards people with items in return for their monetary donations. Now that's a win-win right there. 

TRESARO is a sellfunding platform. You can sellfund any cause you want in TRESARO. You can create your own sellfunding campaigns or you can join others. Start sellfunding today!

liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

I do not understand do you want to monetize Charity? Why do you think that it is more convenient or easier to carry out charity work on a blockchain than with traditional methods such as dollars?

We are not monetizing Charity. We are monetizing your old items you no longer need and don’t see value in it and give that value to Charities/Crowdfunding campaigns. People are selling their items in favor for charities/crowdfunding campaigns they like. They can also make their own campaigns as well.

We are also a protocol that gives global ratings, feedbacks , escrow and arbitration to any charity/crwodfunding. This protocol can be implemented in any existing or new charity/crowdfunding campaigns.

Blockchain enables us to be transperant which is very important in charity. It also help us be fully decentralized so other people can use us. Also help about our trust.
Thanks for hugest answer. Do you want monetizing my old items? How do you imagine it? How do you plan to get my items, do I have to send them to you or will the courier come for my items?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

Thanks for hugest answer. Do you want monetizing my old items? How do you imagine it? How do you plan to get my items, do I have to send them to you or will the courier come for my items?

TRESARO is like e-bay but instead the money of the salle to go to you they go to the charity you selected. The whole money or just a percentage you defined. Everything else is like any other ebay like marketplace.   

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

not only that but there's something to show for potential investors too = more money.
Indeed it's much easier to invest in something that you're already watching anc can try that just in a promise of something great.

Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

Indeed it's much easier to invest in something that you're already watching anc can try that just in a promise of something great.

Our Alpha version of the platform is coming very soon. We will use it to sellfund ourselfs and a few selected charities.  

SkrrPaPa

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

Our Alpha version of the platform is coming very soon. We will use it to sellfund ourselfs and a few selected charities.  
Hello
Just one question: Why your project is better than your competitors?
It seems to me that the Humancoin project is much more promising, for example.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

Hello
Just one question: Why your project is better than your competitors?
It seems to me that the Humancoin project is much more promising, for example.

We have nothing in common with Humancoin, they are cryptocurrency that you can donate. We are a marketplace where you sell your items in order to fund a cause.
We are sellfunding platform.
Sellfunding is like crowdfunding but you sell your items in order to fund something. In contrast to crowdfunding, where people who fund your cause get nothing in return, sellfunding awards people with items in return for their monetary donations. Now that's a win-win right there. 

TRESARO is a sellfunding platform. You can sellfund any cause you want in TRESARO. You can create your own sellfunding campaigns or you can join others.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:25:10 PM

You're saying something like, Jack want to crowdfund his videogame, Jack is also very good at manufacture handmade artistic ashtrays. Jack will go to Tresaro and open up a campaign where he's presenting his videogame while selling ashtrays to crowdfund it. Is that right ? (ad yeah also a stupid example Grin)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

You're saying something like, Jack want to crowdfund his videogame, Jack is also very good at manufacture handmade artistic ashtrays. Jack will go to Tresaro and open up a campaign where he's presenting his videogame while selling ashtrays to crowdfund it. Is that right ? (ad yeah also a stupid example Grin)

True! But also if you like Jack’s idea, you can go to TRESARO and list your old cell phone or any other item in his support. Anybody that likes Jack’s idea can list anything in his support.

Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

Send your questions dor the upcoming Video Q&A here :

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tresaro/comments/8tgn21/tresaro_upcoming_ama_questions/

Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

TRESARO MARKETPLACE INVITES CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS TO ENROLL

The alpha version of the platform will open doors to the first wave of non-profit organizations wanting to take advantage of the early bird perks offered by TRESARO

Read more:
https://medium.com/@tresaro/tresaro-marketplace-invites-charitable-organizations-to-enroll-b7c7bec02208

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

"sellfund" can be the word of 2018 or maybe 2019 ? selling old phones for funding a new project is great(i know that its just an example but i liked it.)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

"sellfund" can be the word of 2018 or maybe 2019 ? selling old phones for funding a new project is great(i know that its just an example but i liked it.)

Believe me , we are working hard to make that word a real one :-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: