Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3409 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:57:20 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 09:13:37 PM by aveon

I was kinda wondering if Tresaro would be the next level ebay or not.
Knowing that it's a marketplace to sell clutter.. stuff we no longer need.. kinda sounds like ebay, but with an extra touch of charity & crypto payment.
am I correct thinking that way or is there much more to it?
It is all that and some more... TRESARO is also a protocol that everybody can use. You can use our protocol in your charity or marketplace. Also as a fully decentralized platform you can run a node in our platform and earn tokens.  

this project is focused on clutter first and foremost. whatever comes next remains to be seen.

Well, they already said it's not only a marketplace, but also a crowfunding and a charity platform, so the focus is quite diverse in this case.
It's a new platform that mix many things that we have seen before. So yes it's like ebay where you have a marketplace but also has more features.
Yes, I am really interested in how they will manage to combine such different things within one project).
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:52:20 AM

Knowing that it's a marketplace to sell clutter.. stuff we no longer need.. kinda sounds like ebay, but with an extra touch of charity & crypto payment.
It is all that and some more... TRESARO is also a protocol that everybody can use. You can use our protocol in your charity or marketplace. Also as a fully decentralized platform you can run a node in our platform and earn tokens.  

this project is focused on clutter first and foremost. whatever comes next remains to be seen.

Well, they already said it's not only a marketplace, but also a crowfunding and a charity platform, so the focus is quite diverse in this case.
It's a new platform that mix many things that we have seen before. So yes it's like ebay where you have a marketplace but also has more features.
Yes, I am really interested in how they will manage to combine such different things within one project).

That combination could be good or otherwise. But the idea is indeed very cool and it is different from any other projects. I am looking forward to see how it will work too.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

I think they should focus on the primary things first and leave the rest for later. it's better to have something working properly than multiple things not working well.

Speddislinew

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

Good morning, team.
I suppose that this idea is rather a lucrative investment at the moment!
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

I think they should focus on the primary things first and leave the rest for later. it's better to have something working properly than multiple things not working well.
I agree, it's better to develop a succesful area first and then jump to others step by step.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

That combination could be good or otherwise. But the idea is indeed very cool and it is different from any other projects. I am looking forward to see how it will work too.

The idea is not different from other project, but it's a combination of many
aveon

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

Frankly, I think they have to choose only main directions for now and come to perfection there. Later on, they would be able to add more features to already properly working system.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

Frankly, I think they have to choose only main directions for now and come to perfection there. Later on, they would be able to add more features to already properly working system.
It usually works that way. First you attrack users with some features an once you have a good base you can start to add features.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

Yes exactly what I think, the project is not a single project but many project in one. If the team manage the communication and the community nicely I think they can raise some funds even with this hard market. A charity platform seems to interest a lot of people.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

It usually works that way. First you attrack users with some features an once you have a good base you can start to add features.

I think a single solid idea is what we need, not a swiss knife
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:17:00 PM

Yes exactly what I think, the project is not a single project but many project in one. If the team manage the communication and the community nicely I think they can raise some funds even with this hard market. A charity platform seems to interest a lot of people.

if they focus on the core of the project and deliver the rest as they develop, they'll do fine.

Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:47:02 PM

if they focus on the core of the project and deliver the rest as they develop, they'll do fine.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

How you guys are willing to do this Q&A ? You send us questions and we answer them on video ?

Seems not to be big resonance for Q&A at the moment.
But I think sending questions to you per pm would be the best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:18:02 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 09:06:42 AM by Tresaro

How you guys are willing to do this Q&A ? You send us questions and we answer them on video ?

Seems not to be big resonance for Q&A at the moment.
But I think sending questions to you per pm would be the best.

PLEASE POST ALL YOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE UPCOMING VIDEO Q&A IN OUR REDDIT:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tresaro/comments/8tgn21/tresaro_upcoming_ama_questions/
The Q&A will be hosted on our youtube channel around JUL 2018

aveon

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:07:09 PM

Well, we do have many single and simple ideas. But the Swiss knives are also in demand, aren't they?)
omwibya

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:21:52 AM

Well, we do have many single and simple ideas. But the Swiss knives are also in demand, aren't they?)

it can work well if it's well implemented. this is a simple idea with multiple moving parts.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

it can work well if it's well implemented. this is a simple idea with multiple moving parts.
Yo never know what can work otherwise it would be easy to success. I good product with a good marketing campaign is a good point to start.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tresaro/comments/8tgn21/tresaro_upcoming_ama_questions/

omwibya

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

done, get in there guys, let's show some interest.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
aveon

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

Cool! You are probably the most active here in terms of interacting with the community. I am now off to register at reddit:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: