Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3409 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

Congratulation for being so active here and congratulation for your wp.
It is very detailed and professional, I will have to read it twice to understand all the niceties, because english is not my native language.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

The design idea is really nice when it comes to charity, everyone has ever participated in some campaign for something or someone, being able to market something with a cause is really charming, and shows the Human side still prevailing among us , integrating Blockchain into something like this raises the project level for me.

There is already many crowdfunding and charity platforms. Why is this different ? should be the questions we all need to be asking.. or what is special about this one.
The special thing about TRESARO is that we allow people to support charities/crowdfundings with items and not via hard earned cash.

Crowdfunding like Patreon or Kickstarter ? dont we already have platforms for that ?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

The design idea is really nice when it comes to charity, everyone has ever participated in some campaign for something or someone, being able to market something with a cause is really charming, and shows the Human side still prevailing among us , integrating Blockchain into something like this raises the project level for me.

There is already many crowdfunding and charity platforms. Why is this different ? should be the questions we all need to be asking.. or what is special about this one.
The special thing about TRESARO is that we allow people to support charities/crowdfundings with items and not via hard earned cash.

I think this is a good point. It is true that many people thinks it is too much work to make photos and sell items but that is a problem every platform of this kind faces. The fact that you can support a charity might even motivate people to do it anyway.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

Are you planning to stay on the Ethereum network afterwards or are you planning to use your own blockchain or even build on top of other platforms like Neo, Ark, Waves etc...?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

I think this is a good point. It is true that many people thinks it is too much work to make photos and sell items but that is a problem every platform of this kind faces. The fact that you can support a charity might even motivate people to do it anyway.
That's an important difference respect other projects. We'll have to see how it works in the crypto market.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

Are you planning to stay on the Ethereum network afterwards or are you planning to use your own blockchain or even build on top of other platforms like Neo, Ark, Waves etc...?
At the moment we stay on Ethereum, we had proposal from Aeternity Ventures to build over their platform and accept funding from them but we declined. Probably in future we will add more networks but not now.
As for our blockchain we will build TRE-SWARM protocol and use it as a backbone for our network.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

Crowdfunding like Patreon or Kickstarter ? dont we already have platforms for that ?

Sure we have a lot of platforms like Kickstarter but again you have to donate only by cash.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

Sure we have a lot of platforms like Kickstarter but again you have to donate only by cash.
Changing the donating system is a big difference. I have never seen anytthing like that and I don't know how people will react to this system.

Carpenter-Kelese

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

Hi, all.
I think it's a very nice project.
Outstanding job, a rather interesting plan.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Changing the donating system is a big difference. I have never seen anytthing like that and I don't know how people will react to this system.

If you can donate items who has to pay for shipping?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

When you list the item you will have a option to select the shipping - free shiping (which mean seller is paying  for the shipping ) or you put the price for shipping which mean the buyer will have to pay it.
And a third very interesting option, Check our WP, we have carrier nodes in the network which mean we can have shipping carriers part of the network.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

At the moment we stay on Ethereum, we had proposal from Aeternity Ventures to build over their platform and accept funding from them but we declined. Probably in future we will add more networks but not now.
As for our blockchain we will build TRE-SWARM protocol and use it as a backbone for our network.

Can you tell me something more about TRE-SWARM protocol? By reading the whitepaper I don't understand if it will work on a different chain or it will be used off-chain

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

I believe this business is very interesting and good. Amazing design, very nice website, mindful idea.
Yes, in addition to a team committed to show their best and a segment like E-commerce that still there is plenty of room for current and improve, reading your WhitePaper can still make you even more enchanted by the project, worth the reading time
Chiniyu

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

surprising sales fees!
Pretty good vision, cognizant job.  Good luck fellows.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

Yes e commmerce and crowdfunding are big businesses now, a lot of crypto project try to developp something around it, it mean that there is a lot to do. Also TRESARO is the first one that I saw that want to developp something around charity, I think it will be interesting there is great things to do in this industry.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:18:50 PM

Yes e commmerce and crowdfunding are big businesses now, a lot of crypto project try to developp something around it, it mean that there is a lot to do. Also TRESARO is the first one that I saw that want to developp something around charity, I think it will be interesting there is great things to do in this industry.

the charity aspect is a good feature of the service, but I like the fact that this is a niche product.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:38:54 PM

I believe this business is very interesting and good. Amazing design, very nice website, mindful idea.
Yes, in addition to a team committed to show their best and a segment like E-commerce that still there is plenty of room for current and improve, reading your WhitePaper can still make you even more enchanted by the project, worth the reading time

There is always room for improvement, especially in e-commerce. But one step at a time, first they need to have a beta at least. Improvements can be made later.

JenniferMa

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

I hope this project matchs a great profit!
Unblemished project, well-advised project, absorbing vision!
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

Can you tell me something more about TRE-SWARM protocol? By reading the whitepaper I don't understand if it will work on a different chain or it will be used off-chain

TRE-SWARM is application protocol, based on Ethersphere's SWARM, which we intend to use as decentralized infrastructure layer - mainly verifiable and still plausibly deniable KV storage and content propagation. Although SWARM's still ongoing, reference implementation is built over and is a part of Ethereum stack, it could be easily migrated to any smart-contract supporting blockchain (e.g. SWARM is practically blockchain-agnostic). And to staright answer your question - TRE-SWARM is based on the application, off-chain functionality of the SWARM, while TRE-SCS is based on SWARM's smart contract set (which, of course, is on-chain).  You could find more on SWARM in their orange papers and github, which are referenced in our whitepaper (references 08, 09 and 10).

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

When you list the item you will have a option to select the shipping - free shiping (which mean seller is paying  for the shipping ) or you put the price for shipping which mean the buyer will have to pay it.
And a third very interesting option, Check our WP, we have carrier nodes in the network which mean we can have shipping carriers part of the network.

You have very complex schemes and a description in whitepaper. Can you more easily explain this third option for delivery?

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: