Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's up with Quarkchain?13x in a day!  (Read 227 times)
edgycorner (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

In just two hours, quarkchain reached 10x at IDEX!

And it's going to be listed on binance soon.It was going to be listed today, but it got suspended.Not sure why, but 10x in a day is unbelievable.Has anyone here made a fortune from it?
xOdiumNostrumx

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

Unfortunately not me, they rejected my KYC for some reason but I managed to pick some of them up for about 11x. Its not that unusual, the hype behind it was massive and the upcoming Binance listing will push the price even higher.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

insiders and whales as usual

give it time it and most will lose 13x

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

May be a pump and dump, i have seen many projects in the past that pumped on the news of binance listing but then just dumped badly, although quarkchain looks good project but you never know.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Filds

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

This is a zillica level project! The project was very popular before the sale and it was very difficult to take part in the sale of coins! But do not be discouraged, there are many good projects that deserve attention! Swachhcoin  - the best
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

May be a pump and dump, i have seen many projects in the past that pumped on the news of binance listing but then just dumped badly, although quarkchain looks good project but you never know.

Yeah that's what it looks like. Especially so unusually with no news or anything. Doesn't seem like a very reliable coin to me.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:48:42 AM

Yes, QuarkChain shows good results, yesterday it was announced its release on KuCoin:
"QuarkChain (QKC) is now on KuCoin, you can deposit now. Supported trading pairs include QKC / BTC and QKC / ETH. Withdrawal opens June 04, 2018 19:00 (UTC +8), buying starts June 04, 2018 17:00 (UTC +8) and selling starts June 04, 2018 17:00 (UTC +8)."
https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1003580586009636864
This will also contribute to further growth. We will follow this coin.
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:01:18 AM

Well I missed the 60 point requirement to enter the lottery to qualify for the ICO by 0.55 points.  Right now its up more than 13x.

Regrettably I did not make a fortune with it. I would have literally been debt free if I got into the ICO now. Times like this that you just say **** Life.

Congrats to those who got into the ICO though. I'll probably buy some tokens anyway, but not at this price. A 10 bil max supply coin should not be going at this current price. The Presale guys will be releasing a large chunk into the market as well, which seems like a bit of a risk to me right now. In 3 or so months that should start having less of an impact I think.

Fantastic project though. QKC will do well.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

it is just a pump, in fact it is one of the good examples of the pumps that i always talk about. there are a lot of different reasons for each of these pumps which don't matter at all, we just have to know that they are happening all around us and there is a lot of good profit to be made from these pumps like this one here. you just have to watch the market every day to see which coin is the hottest one of that particular day so that you can jump on board and enjoy some part of the ride towards the peak of the bubble. and then make sure to dump that shit before others do.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:23:46 AM

It listed in many exchanges, and thats why the Hype. A virtual pump which is common for any coin when it lists to big exchanges like Binance. It will come down in no time and buy at that time if you really want to have.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

unfortunately, I missed the boat and I think it's better to find other potential coins than Fomo with this, amazing to see the price of the coin rises 13x in a day but we can see the hard dump on this coin, 29% in a day Cheesy

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:29:35 PM

I think that such a strong growth was the usual pumping. I don't own this coin, so alas, I got nothing from this pump. QuarkChain had to go out on a Binance, now he made a release that will be released on Kucoin. I think that if he happens to list this coin for Kucoin, it will be a success.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

unfortunately, I missed the boat and I think it's better to find other potential coins than Fomo with this, amazing to see the price of the coin rises 13x in a day but we can see the hard dump on this coin, 29% in a day Cheesy

Quarkchain gain a massive pump up in a short period of time big whale behide this grow is gain a huge money I dont know the concept of this altcoin but its look like its a good project it listed is some good exchange site, the volume are totally high.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

Quarkchain gain a massive pump up in a short period of time big whale behide this grow is gain a huge money I dont know the concept of this altcoin but its look like its a good project it listed is some good exchange site, the volume are totally high.

It's right marketing only nothing more. What main? To create a huge hype. And make whitelist. And do not include in WT all only part of all. And to say that tokens for sale are limited because another part was sold on the private sale. That's all. x13
edgycorner (OP)

Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

It's right marketing only nothing more. What main? To create a huge hype. And make whitelist. And do not include in WT all only part of all. And to say that tokens for sale are limited because another part was sold on the private sale. That's all. x13
No, quarkcoin is bullshit.It wasn't marketing but a cheap trick by devs.
The devs are electrical engineers with no real experience in programming.Probably they are copy pasting codes from other projects.
They were able to raise enough money in ICO to get listed at binance and then unloaded the supply @ 13x
They are scammers, stay away from this coin!
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

QuarkChain and Pchain potentially are Zilliqa's killers because they have better technologies, so QKC and PAI prices can make x5 from now to reach ZIL's market capitalization:

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

Because it just got listed on Binance and there is a lot of speculation about this coin around, that is the main reason of why we are seeing a lot of movement from this coin around.

cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

Over over over hyped. I thinkit is really wrong to buy right now, waiting for a retracement is a good idea. Good coin by the way.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:47:02 PM

I have been a bit restrained because of the token metrics, and the fact that as the year progresses each month tokens are going to be added, hence diluting the value
CryptoMato2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:56:09 PM

In just two hours, quarkchain reached 10x at IDEX!

And it's going to be listed on binance soon.It was going to be listed today, but it got suspended.Not sure why, but 10x in a day is unbelievable.Has anyone here made a fortune from it?

If you buy now, you will lose your money, I think so, you can buy after dump.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: