Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE  (Read 1733 times)
thestrongestman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:13 AM

I bought a helmet from caganu and it is much better than i expected. By the way, they will refund if the product is not as good as they said. Grin Grin Grin
mekanical

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:23 AM

Beside the smart contracts, supply chain traceability, what are the other applications of blockchain that you are hoping to develop in the future to thrive on e-commerce business ?
education, students and parents can find information of the course, marks of the test. Business, creating web support customers to buy easier
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:52:48 AM

projects on e-commerce are always profitable and have great results. Caganu project is taking advantage of that opportunity, especially for the Asian region. but the presentation shown in this project seems less interesting because it seems flat. hopefully in the future there will be changes so that many investors will be interested in this project.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
pelufre

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:53:47 AM

The rise of the mobile internet has eventually opened more doors for shifting e-commerce to mobile. M-commerce is even rising at a rate higher than e-Commerce. So do you think about this? I mean will you create an app for caganu?
Indeed, but from my perspective, I think that MCommerce is a subset of Ecommerce. Ecommerce stands for electronic trades on the Internet. Mcommerce referring to transaction on mobile devices. I think the development of Mcommerce is also the Ecommerce's. Basing on the article. I strongly believe that CGN will present an application on mobile in the future.

I hope so, cause many people just like using mobile. It is more flexible and convenient
LDA

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

The rise of the mobile internet has eventually opened more doors for shifting e-commerce to mobile. M-commerce is even rising at a rate higher than e-Commerce. So do you think about this? I mean will you create an app for caganu?
Indeed, but from my perspective, I think that MCommerce is a subset of Ecommerce. Ecommerce stands for electronic trades on the Internet. Mcommerce referring to transaction on mobile devices. I think the development of Mcommerce is also the Ecommerce's. Basing on the article. I strongly believe that CGN will present an application on mobile in the future.

I hope so, cause many people just like using mobile. It is more flexible and convenient
True, but I think if the founders of CGN know how to take advantage of using Mcommerce based on Ecommerce to approach more customers, it would be a blockbuster ! CONSIDERABLE
lemoncoolers

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

i agree with you 100%, it will become convinient
Yes, because more and more people now own smartphones and tablets and connect to the Internet using these devices, so i think this is neccessary
it is easy to understand. Every e-commerce brand now has their own online e-commerce to enlarge their area, as well as app. This is useful for people who don't have a computer.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

Honestly I'm having hard time to understand about this project.
I've been read the post, but still I found it a bit confusing, is there any other material we can read that easier to understand.

kimto

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:32:01 AM

I've been read the post, but still I found it a bit confusing, is there any other material we can read that easier to understand.
I think they haven't finished their Whitepaper yet, so it's a little bit confusing, lol. Let's wait for the update then.
kimto

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

Is ecommerce profitable Huh
mekanical

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

yub, ecommerce is so profitable, Have you ever used it? Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
mekanical

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

I think they haven't finished their Whitepaper yet, so it's a little bit confusing, lol. Let's wait for the update then.
i do agree with you 100%
Grillo (OP)

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

Absolutely yes! Selling online can be done on a small (under £1000) or large budget equally successfully and we have users to prove it. As with all business expansion do your research, get advice from trusted sources, decide what you can afford to spend to test the waters and then jump!
CryptoTrader178

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

Man, all that text isn't really readable. Would be great if you could format the ANN a little.
Kisa San

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:36:06 AM

I bought a helmet from caganu and it is much better than i expected. By the way, they will refund if the product is not as good as they said. Grin Grin Grin
sounds good, i'm going to buy some products on CGN. I mean It's good to see your opinion, how about the other services like privacy policy, purchasing, and guarantee beside refund ?
luckylux

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

Great idea! moblie commerce is now more pupular than ever and it continute to see healthy growth that retailers cannot ignore!
Grillo (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

projects on e-commerce are always profitable and have great results. Caganu project is taking advantage of that opportunity, especially for the Asian region. but the presentation shown in this project seems less interesting because it seems flat. hopefully in the future there will be changes so that many investors will be interested in this project.
thank for your opinion. i will improve that as soon as possible.
mekanical

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:39:11 AM

i don't agree when you said " the ecommerce projects are ALWAYS profit and have great result because they haven't said it not has risk. Did You depend on the information to say? that
luckylux

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Same here! i think there should be more specific explainations or examples, wait for the completed project anyway..
Grillo (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

Man, all that text isn't really readable. Would be great if you could format the ANN a little.
thank for your opinion. i'll fix it as soon as possible.
lemoncoolers

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

But I wonder how i could pay for what I'll buy? I have to use credit cards?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: