Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE  (Read 1715 times)
Ty13rDerden

Activity: 157
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

What do you think is the most significant thing that can impress the buyers ?
I think first impressions are important ! So it may be the logo of the website, make it as appealing as possible ! A colorful logo or banner can attract the customers !
Couldn't agree with you more ! It is crucial to form first impression. But do you think the name of the online shop ? I mean A good name can make people interested.  
YES YOU ARE RIGHT ! I mean last year I ran a stand in my company. I named my stand a very surprise. Consequently, Many people stood around, make fun of it, and I SOLD THINGS !! So a name for Ecommerce is also essential 1
NICE, what do you think is a good logo or a good company name ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saitama36

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:54:37 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope you guys have an amazing day.
many tks, you have a good day too!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
luckylux

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:57:49 AM

I think first impressions are important ! So it may be the logo of the website, make it as appealing as possible ! A colorful logo or banner can attract the customers !
Couldn't agree with you more ! It is crucial to form first impression. But do you think the name of the online shop ? I mean A good name can make people interested.  
YES YOU ARE RIGHT ! I mean last year I ran a stand in my company. I named my stand a very surprise. Consequently, Many people stood around, make fun of it, and I SOLD THINGS !! So a name for Ecommerce is also essential 1
In my opinion, it's not very impressed. i mean it's just not special.
Kisa San

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:59:23 AM

Simple, memorable, appropriate, versatile.
mekanical

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:00:53 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope you guys have an amazing day.
many tks, you have a good day too!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
hello guy, i'm stay in America. I will to make a ICO project based on blockchain platform. Can you help me to explain more? What is XML? And how does it apply in e commerce? Tks so much.
mekanical

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:02:13 AM

Why is the e-commerce in SEA expected to be the next major boom for e-commerce market? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
I want to know it? Who can help me? Tks
nasu15

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:03:49 AM

You are talking about one. but 90 percent go down. Why do not you talk about them?
luckylux

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:04:49 AM

According to your profit data, it’s amazing result report, so I believe that you’re offering yours customers professional services. And, I want to know more about marketing campaign as well as products criteria that distributed in the market.
i am also supprise about reports, i also want to about marketing campaign of them Cheesy Wink
wait for their update information!! it sounds great and interesting
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:05:25 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by saying VERSATILE..... Can you make it clear for me ?
wade1407

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:10:36 AM

what's the advantage  for e-commerce contributor?
Kisa San

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by saying VERSATILE..... Can you make it clear for me ?
An effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications. The logo should be functional. For this reason a logo should be designed in vector format, to ensure that it can be scaled to any size. The logo should be able to work both in horizontal and vertical formats. Some one told me that and I think it is good !

UnevenDRalffy

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:12:57 AM

Hmm, do they need a slogan as well ? it really helps if they have one, customers can remember if it's unique and interesting.
thestrongestman

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:14:44 AM

haha that sounds  easy, but you know, it is really difficult to create a logo like you said.
johnjay3000

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:17:19 AM

What are caganu’s products criteria?
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:19:14 AM

i want to know about meaning of logo's caganu, who can explain?
johnjay3000

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:20:29 AM

Meaning is fish meets the water..  Grin Grin
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

An effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications. The logo should be functional. For this reason a logo should be designed in vector format, to ensure that it can be scaled to any size. The logo should be able to work both in horizontal and vertical formats. Some one told me that and I think it is good !

That's helpful !! How about an effective name for Ecommerce Business ?
pelufre

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:22:05 AM

anyone has experience about this blockchain? i want to know more about this topic but information from gg is confusing  Huh
i'm looking for someone who can explain it clearly!! many tks!!!!!!  : Cheesy
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:23:16 AM

What are caganu’s products criteria?
quality, genuine, beautiful design, and reasonable price Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
pelufre

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:23:33 AM

Meaning is fish meets the water..  Grin Grin
Blimey!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: