Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:08:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eatherwallet private key????  (Read 1672 times)
lecongchi18091991

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

I don't remorized my Myetherwallet private key but i saved it, If i lost my private key, i will forget it because i don't recover my private key
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:02:47 PM

Have you memorized your Eatherwallet private key?

How many of you have to remember your private key,

If you Lost your private key what will you do and how do you recover?Huh??

Just save yourself the unnecessary stress of craming your private key for Ethereum wallets and find a paper wallet and put it down in 3-4 places , how about if you are having up to  4 Ethereum address. Are you gonna save all the private key offhand??
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

that really hard to remember and save private key on my mind,i alwasy backup my privatkey . if we lost private key MEW we cannot recover that. but we still can login with Json.file
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 330

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

I don't know whose person would definitely memorize his private keys yet we do all know its alphanumeric compose of 64. Even just memorizing 10 of it would really be hard and tendency even just forgetting 1 letter or number would definitely lose up your wallet together with the balance inside it and how much more if you would need to memorize 64? It would be hard and the risk of losing money or tokens would really be high.Why would hassle yourself to memorize if you can simply write on a paper and keep it nor copy-paste into a notepad and keep it on a harddrive or any other means.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

Do not every try memorize your MEW Wallet as that is a very risky thing to do.
Indeed you cannot recover your private key once it got lost, but there are many ways to prevent it by back up of private key, you can write it in paper and secure it, put it in your smartphone, in excel file and others.

quarkchain.io
lubasik

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

The best defense is cold wallets! Private key will not save if you go to a phishing site and enter that key there.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

If you loss you private key, I don not think there is a way to get it back except you have saved it in an hard drive or flash drive or you wrote it somewhere but if you did none of this, you cannot be able to access your funds in that wallet again because the private key is the only key to access the funds.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

Unable to restore if you lose the private key. I copied my private key and stored it in a secret and secure place. I do not save it on my computer because it can be hacked at any time.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

I have printed my private keys several times and stored them in different places plus offline storage via usb stick. That's how I feel for save. Of course you can also use a hardware wallet or other ways to store your keys, but for me it's enough.   Smiley
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:31:47 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 05:57:02 PM by Maldini07

all are correct it's very difficult to memorize private keys so it's important to keep privatekey backups in a safe place, but a wrong opinion if they say you can't recover if you lose private key, you can still get your private key if you still have you json file and passwords.
you just need to go to "wallet info" on the myetherwallet site, then import json.file and enter your password then you can see your private key and copy it in a safe place.

look in this thread for more details
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

I do not think it is possible to recover your private key when it is lost no matter how much you try, that it is why it is good to always save your private key on good storage, write it down in a diary and try to memorize it as it is you only key to access your data.

hi bro seems your answer already exists and exactly as the answer above, do you just try copying / pasting it

OP
I do not think it is possible to recover your private key when it is lost no matter how much you try, that it is why it is good to always save your private key on good storage, write it down in a diary and try to memorize it as it is you only key to access your data.
mazda60621

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

IRONX

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

I advise you to keep the private key in several places, one on the other's flash drive on a piece of paper hidden in a safe

IRONX        
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

When creating a wallet MEW, the code must be important. If you lose it, you can not get it back
vanthu12

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

All important things should be kept secret because they can not be retrieved.
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

The experience of a person who has just lost his open wallet MEW. I assure you there is no way to get back. Keep in mind that it is important to you
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

It is difficult to do and is absolutely unneccessary to commit it to memory, It is meant to be stored securely, not something you could easily recall
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

Yes, I took my time to memorize my private key and I even wrote it down in a diary where I can easily access it when I forget the password because without this key I will not be able to access my information and funds in the wallet.
Some good memory you have got, I did not go through those rigors, writing it down in my dairy or stored in a flash drive is a better option for me
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

Lol memorizing private keys is a joke its too long and case sensitive to memorize that when you missed only symbol and its gone so better save it in your offline storage than in your brain.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

Lol memorizing private keys is a joke its too long and case sensitive to memorize that when you missed only symbol and its gone so better save it in your offline storage than in your brain.

Yeah . private key is compose of long text , so memorizing it is nearly impossible .  the best thing to do is just copy and paste it on to some different devices and gadgets so that you can have a back up in case one of your device had broken or stolen . infact , that is also im doing right now .

I do not save it on my computer because it can be hacked at any time.

Saving private keys in a computer is fine , as long as you have an antivirus and you dont oftenly download unknown files from unknown sources because that is the number one cause of catching a malware . i do store my private keys on a laptop for almost a year and so far i dont experience any problems regarding on my account
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

I do not understand why need to remember the private key. Yes, and why use it. Much more secure is the use of combinations of password + file.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: