Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]:ERN PROJECT INTRODUCES AN INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION.  (Read 3101 times)
ernitetur

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:05:45 AM

I'm looking forward for the success of your project, it's good to know that you have a physical because most ICO now are just word of mouth, they simply creating hype to lure investors, it's good to invest in your project since you're token can also be used to purchase your mobile miner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myneymnyeff

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

ERN project is one of the kind that will make it to the top of industry. Managed by a dedicated, flexible and strong team i see that the project has nowhere to go but up. We will continue to support this kind of project and will endorse it even more.
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

ERN project is one of the kind that will make it to the top of industry. Managed by a dedicated, flexible and strong team i see that the project has nowhere to go but up. We will continue to support this kind of project and will endorse it even more.

I agree on this. This project really suits me very well because I am fun of listening to songs and it is so great to know that I can earn from my pass time routines through ERN. I want to congratulate the people behind this awsome project. Good job to the whole team.
momshie_anne

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

Aligned with its vision of providing innovative and state-of-the-art technological solutions to address existing issues crypto enthusiasts face, the funds raised in ERN ICO will be used for the development of Listern Audio Platform and Mindé Pocket Miner. These are the major projects of ERN. Listern is a revolutionary audio platform that supports songs, voice clips, podcasts, audio books, and more! With the help of blockchain technology, Listern Audio Platform disrupts the audio sharing industry by implementing a decentralized rewards system for creators, advertisers, and listeners. Listern Audio Platform facilitates an exchange of rewards via ERN token for every qualified transaction. Whether you are a creator, advertiser, sponsor, or listener, you can start earning ERN tokens through the Listern Audio Platform. Mindé Pocket Miner, on the other hand, is ERN's flagship product. Mindé Pocket Miner has the same convenience of a mobile phone, yet loaded with high-tech specifications that mining requires. Mindé Pocket Miner is conceptualized with crypto miners in mind. The pocket mining device has a built-in microSD card, touchscreen interface, camera, and a battery that can also be used as a powerbank. Aside from being a mini mining machine, Mindé Pocket Miner also serves as a cold storage or wallet for tokens and cryptocurrencies. This is made possible through ERNPay Wallet System.
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

Why people need to purchase ERN?What is the special feature of this project?

With ERN tokens, you can purchase Earn’s products and services such as the Mindé Pocket Miner. ERN Project team’s goal is to provide innovative and state-of-the-art technological solutions to address existing issues crypto enthusiasts face.

Aside from it can be used in purchasing Minde Pocket Miner, which is the primary use of ERN, It can be used also as a means of payments, A tradeable asset, token payment for miners and token payment for rewards, incentives for listeners, creators and publishers. So, If you still don't have ERN tokens, you can avail this now. Presale is now live with the price of $0.04 with 10%eth bonus.
Agent037

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

We all know that mining is not advisable to use on phone it's always drain your battery and you can't earn a single coin on it, but here's come a minde pocket miner a small sized device that can mine ERN token, a small handy pocket miner that can be used as a power bank or a WiFi hotspot. This device has a unique features on it, I'm hoping to own it someday 😄
kikai01

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:33:57 AM

Anyone here knows how much the minimum purchase of ERN token? To enable to get the eth Cash back? I didn't see it on their website, can you please send me the link where I can purchase ern token together with the minimum amount, thanks

Hi Andrea29,

The minimum purchase of ERN from the website is $10 in ETH and for the cashback it's depend on the time you purchase ERN cashback is given to all participants who buy ERN. The early adopter will benefit much for this offer, if you late purchase ERN you can still have cashback but a little percentage of your total purchase. 

Thanks for the answer,  where should I purchase? On the website? Do I need to undergo kyc verification before I can purchase ERN? I'm on their website now but it leads me to confusion,
It says. For Exclusive and Private Sale, Account whitelisting is required. If you want to participate click the button below. *JOIN WHITELISTING NOW*
and when I click it , it goes to my profile, and shoot !! There a kyc procedure?

I can't find the purchase method on my dashboard??

What you can see on your dashboard is the process how to purchase ERN. You can also check the Smart Contract address for you self to make it sure.
Eth address already provided in the dashboard just copy that address and send the amount that you want to use, Upon sending ETH to smart contract address, you will aotumatically get ERN tokens, as well the cashback bonus.

Hope it helps!

Oh thank you, now I know what to do I'll try it now😊
Its not easy to purchase when I don't know where  to start it leads me into confusion on how or what to do,

One more question 😊 do I need to reffer ? Can I get bonus too for referring others?? Do they need to purchase too??

It's mandatory but if you want to enjoy the benefits of referral programs. You can refer your friends and other people to know about this project, for sure they will love to participate in this project.
Tell them about the ERN is like telling your new source of income.
lyn_hanney

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

We all know that mining is not advisable to use on phone it's always drain your battery and you can't earn a single coin on it, but here's come a minde pocket miner a small sized device that can mine ERN token, a small handy pocket miner that can be used as a power bank or a WiFi hotspot. This device has a unique features on it, I'm hoping to own it someday 😄

Right! I have a lot of experiences with mobile miners! They are easily draining my phone's battery and they are not worth it at all. Good thing that ERN hot this Minde Pocket Miner with very unique features. A very handy and reliable miner, and one-of-a kind design and feature. I am also looking forward on owning this one soon. Will definitely invest with ERN!
otilazir28

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

You can earn by listening? This project really caught my attention.

If there's earning on clicking or viewing advertisements, ERN Project introduces an audio sharing platform - Listern - where you can start earning ERN tokens whether you are a creator, advertiser, sponsor, or even listener that supports songs, voice clips, podcasts, audio books, and many more.

Really, with the help of blockchain technology, anything is possible.
myneymnyeff

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

This will definitely the future of audio platform and podcasts. Seeing what this platform is trying to do, it makes want to participate in their Initial coin offering. The team is giving their all to make this project great. I will continue to support them and their project. Salute to the team.
Dulce2017

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

Ern project standanding from other related crypto project because they use newest device that is called minde pocket miner.. minde pocket miner will be the first hand held device powered with innovative and creative technology.
This will be one of the most impressive idea that everyone will gonna be interested.
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:34:29 AM

Anyone here knows how much the minimum purchase of ERN token? To enable to get the eth Cash back? I didn't see it on their website, can you please send me the link where I can purchase ern token together with the minimum amount, thanks

Hi Andrea29,

The minimum purchase of ERN from the website is $10 in ETH and for the cashback it's depend on the time you purchase ERN cashback is given to all participants who buy ERN. The early adopter will benefit much for this offer, if you late purchase ERN you can still have cashback but a little percentage of your total purchase.  

Thanks for the answer,  where should I purchase? On the website? Do I need to undergo kyc verification before I can purchase ERN? I'm on their website now but it leads me to confusion,
It says. For Exclusive and Private Sale, Account whitelisting is required. If you want to participate click the button below. *JOIN WHITELISTING NOW*
and when I click it , it goes to my profile, and shoot !! There a kyc procedure?

What you can see on your dashboard is the process how to purchase ERN. You can also check the Smart Contract address for you self to make it sure.
Eth address already provided in the dashboard just copy that address and send the amount that you want to use, Upon sending ETH to smart contract address, you will aotumatically get ERN tokens, as well the cashback bonus.

Hope it helps!

Its not easy to purchase when I don't know where  to start it leads me into confusion on how or what to do,

One more question 😊 do I need to reffer ? Can I get bonus too for referring others?? Do they need to purchase too??

It's an optional..It's up to you if you want to earn more then you should have to refer more investors. Be sure that they will also purchase ern tokens for you to receive the referral bonus..if you referred someone and didn't purchase, you will receive nothing...keep sharing on this ern project with your referral link.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

If there's earning on clicking or viewing advertisements, ERN Project introduces an audio sharing platform - Listern - where you can start earning ERN tokens whether you are a creator, advertiser, sponsor, or even listener that supports songs, voice clips, podcasts, audio books, and many more.

This is a great opportunity, but how is the process in earning ERN Token by just listening? Kindly enlighten me about this feature of ERN?
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

This is a great opportunity, but how is the process in earning ERN Token by just listening? Kindly enlighten me about this feature of ERN?

With the help of Blockchain technology, Listern Audio Platform revolutionizes the audio sharing platform by implementing a decentralized rewards system for creators, advertisers, and listeners. The reward system’s transaction with ERN Token on the Listern‘s platform will be recorded directly to a blockchain. The Listern Audio Platform facilitates an exchange of rewards via ERN token for every qualified transaction. A qualified transaction for rewards will be validated through proof-of-work technology.

You can read and learn more here:

https://medium.com/@erntoken/business-owners-to-benefit-from-listern-audio-platform-1b3ec4427ed5

Join our community for live QnA: https://t.me/erntoken
I will be there to answer your questions.
Agent037

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

What a great features of ERN, even I'm not into music if this kind of music player , I would love to listen music all day long, because of it's unique platform, you can earn while listening music, doing voice clips etc. This is really amazing 😊
I hope they launch a beta test so that I can experience the best platform on ERN.
Franzen16

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

Right! I have a lot of experiences with mobile miners! They are easily draining my phone's battery and they are not worth it at all. Good thing that ERN hot this Minde Pocket Miner with very unique features. A very handy and reliable miner, and one-of-a kind design and feature. I am also looking forward on owning this one soon. Will definitely invest with ERN!
I'm very curios about that Minde Pocket Miner, is it one of the ERN project's feature? Can you please tell me more about it? It sounds interesting but I do have no time to read for long pages that is why I would like to ask you to please simplify the explanation for me, thank you very much in advance.
lyn_hanney

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

Hi Andrea29,

Thanks for the answer,  where should I purchase? On the website? Do I need to undergo kyc verification before I can purchase ERN? I'm on their website now but it leads me to confusion,

Hope it helps!

It's an optional..It's up to you if you want to earn more then you should have to refer more investors. Be sure that they will also purchase ern tokens for you to receive the referral bonus..if you referred someone and didn't purchase, you will receive nothing...keep sharing on this ern project with your referral link.

Yeah! Better if your referrals also purchase the tokens so you'll get the affiliate bonus. Well, as for me, what I am doing to get more referrals is I often post my referral links to Facebook groups, Telegram groups and other groups in my Facebook Messenger. For me, it is quite effective. I just hope all of my referrals will purchase tokens too. And not to mention, the ETH Cashback is just so awesome, too.
myneymnyeff

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

I am excited to experience of what the project is trying to do about audio platforms. I am not into things like this right now but when it launch i am sure that i will love it. Thanks to the team for giving it their all in this and expect to even get more support from us.
Agent037

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:18:05 PM

I'm very curios about that Minde Pocket Miner, is it one of the ERN project's feature? Can you please tell me more about it? It sounds interesting but I do have no time to read for long pages that is why I would like to ask you to please simplify the explanation for me, thank you very much in advance.

Minde pocket miner is a small device in your pocket that you can bring anywhere, can mine ERN Tokens. You will earn while you are using your pocket miner as a powerbank, a WIFI hotspot, or while connecting and browsing the internet. By simply using your device as your daily lifestyle gadget. It can turn into an income-generating gadget.
kikai01

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

Hi Andrea29,

Thanks for the answer,  where should I purchase? On the website? Do I need to undergo kyc verification before I can purchase ERN? I'm on their website now but it leads me to confusion,

Hope it helps!

Yeah! Better if your referrals also purchase the tokens so you'll get the affiliate bonus. Well, as for me, what I am doing to get more referrals is I often post my referral links to Facebook groups, Telegram groups and other groups in my Facebook Messenger. For me, it is quite effective. I just hope all of my referrals will purchase tokens too. And not to mention, the ETH Cashback is just so awesome, too.

Hello andrea, It's better to know more about the project instead of knowing how to purchase it.
In crypto so many possibilities can happen, it's either you get an wrong investment or you will end RICH and leave corporation world.
my advise is study hard the project and know what the potential of it in the market, we all know that when we invest we putting our "hard earn money" hoping it will double or triple in just a matter of time. Don't look only for the bright side of investing money in any project you also need to know the darkside of it.

So no one will force you to invest at any project make a decision and accept what will be the come out.

P.S Read the whitepaper and roadmap of ERN to know more about it and who is the advisor.
so you can decide.

P.P.S. I already support this project because of what I read about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: