Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]:ERN PROJECT INTRODUCES AN INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION.  (Read 3101 times)
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:43:28 PM

Hurry and avail the best deals brought to you by ERN token. Great bonuses awaits the early investors.

15% ETH cashback from exclusive private sale
12% ETH cashback from private sale
10% ETH cashback from pre-ico
8% ETH cashback from ico

More bonuses and cashbacks you can earn through their Affiliate Program. Get these by sharing your referral link to your friends and avail the following:

- Get 5% ETH cashback from 1st level of your affiliates.

Also, get these rewards for the three-tier affiliate program
8% bonus for level 1 affiliate
6% bonus for level 2 affiliate
4% bonus for level 3 affiliate

More and more exciting rewards and bonuses as they go along. Way to go, ERN.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

May I know if what are the priviledges of an early investors? on your platform?

Let me answer your question.

For early investor or adopter you are qualified for

8% ETH cashback from ico

also you can earn bonuses and cashback from affiliates program

5% ETH cashback from 1st level of your affiliates for every cashback.

Hope this will lead you to trust and purchased ERN.

Great! Thank you for this! Now I am more than willing to invest with ERN kmowing that there will ETH cashbacks for purchases. I will also try my best to spread my referral link for me to gain referrals. This referral campaign is more than worth it! Great deals and perks!

very appealing affiliate program indeed, im planning to invest now. a project with a working product is rare nowadays , i just hope that these project will be successful. I want to be a beta tester too when your platform is launched. with that bonus many will surely join the affiliate program.

Very nice affiliate program..everyone will like the ETH cashback.even me..so i plan to invest ERN.not only that even the concept and idea is better than others.i like spotify but i have no rewards that i get back unlike ERN i listen to my favorite song and chance to earn reward.
ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

@erntoken can be used as:
👉🏽To purchase ERN’s products and services such as the #Mindé Pocket Miner.
👉🏽 tradeable asset.
👉🏽 A means of payment.
👉🏽payment for miners
👉🏽payment for rewards, incentives for listeners, creators and publishers
Andrea29

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

8% ETH cashback from ico

Great! Thank you for this! Now I am more than willing to invest with ERN kmowing that there will ETH cashbacks for purchases. I will also try my best to spread my referral link for me to gain referrals. This referral campaign is more than worth it! Great deals and perks!

This is the best project worth investing for, aside from the benefits we get as an early investor and be part of the affiliate program, there's more that we can get  if this project becomes more successful, so let's support this project, spread the good thing about ERN amazing features.
Franzen16

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

8% ETH cashback from ico

This is the best project worth investing for, aside from the benefits we get as an early investor and be part of the affiliate program, there's more that we can get  if this project becomes more successful, so let's support this project, spread the good thing about ERN amazing features.

Whoa! the affiliate program is really surprising. I didn't expect it could huge as this. Three levels of affiliate is wow! What is this project? a 10x time profit? This is so amazing, I just can't help myself to be amazed because look at those offers who will refuse with such an offer like that. And the ethereum cash back makes it more exciting and the willingness to invest is like" I must have ERN token". 
myneymnyeff

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

Hurry up now before the exclusive token sale ends ! ERN project will bring you an innovative solution for audio platforms ! You should invest in this project , they have a wonderful team that is working hard to make this project successful. They have a great support coming from the community too! I support this project.
momshie_anne

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

What is all about this pocket miner, this is my first time to see this. How to earn ERN to this pocket miner?

This device got me excited to take part of this project. This handy miner is such a wise investment to have. Minde pocket miner is a small device in your pocket that is handy and will enable you to carry it any where you wanna go, this can mine ERN Tokens. You will earn while you are using your pocket miner as a powerbank, a WIFI hotspot, or while connecting and browsing the internet. By simply using your device as your daily lifestyle gadget. It can turn into an income-generating gadget. Too good to be true? Yes! But it is really true with this awesome device!

Typically, when people think of mining, the first thing that comes to mind is expensive hardware that can costs upwards of tens of thousands of dollars. I hope this Minde pocket miner device wont cost that much, any idea if how much is this Minde Pocket?
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

What is all about this pocket miner, this is my first time to see this. How to earn ERN to this pocket miner?

This device got me excited to take part of this project. This handy miner is such a wise investment to have. Minde pocket miner is a small device in your pocket that is handy and will enable you to carry it any where you wanna go, this can mine ERN Tokens. You will earn while you are using your pocket miner as a powerbank, a WIFI hotspot, or while connecting and browsing the internet. By simply using your device as your daily lifestyle gadget. It can turn into an income-generating gadget. Too good to be true? Yes! But it is really true with this awesome device!

Typically, when people think of mining, the first thing that comes to mind is expensive hardware that can costs upwards of tens of thousands of dollars. I hope this Minde pocket miner device wont cost that much, any idea if how much is this Minde Pocket?

All I know about this Minde Pocket Miner is has the same convenience of a mobile phone, yet loaded with high-tech specifications that mining requires. Mindé Pocket Miner is conceptualized with crypto miners and enthusiasts in mind. The pocket mining device has a built-in microSD card, touchscreen interface, camera, and a battery that can also be used as a powerbank. Aside from being a mini mining machine, Mindé Pocket Miner also serves as a cold storage or wallet for tokens and cryptocurrencies.
The Mindé Pocket Miner is a revolutionary gadget that will change your crypto mining experience.
Mindé Pocket Miner is out of the box, simple, and straightforward device. For our flagship product, we design its shape and form to achieve elegance and simplicity while maintaining its internal components. The case, which is in cobalt black, will be sturdy, stylish, and functional. Our minimalist approach when it comes to design will make our product stand out and compete with high-end handheld devices.

Touchscreen Function:

Mindé Pocket Miner has highly intuitive touchscreen function that allows you to perform tasks as you would in a tablet or mobile PC. This makes it easier for you to input your details, monitor your earnings, or even send and receive money with one swipe!

Camera:

In the world of cryptocurrencies, scanning or generating QR codes is important! Send, receive, or pay for your purchases using Mindé’s built-in QR code scanner. Using QR codes instead of wallet addresses minimizes mistakes in sending and receiving money.

High Charging Capacity:

Mindé Pocket Miner has huge capacity 23000mAh power bank. It includes one DC and two USB outputs that can be used for charging a laptop and two 5V USB-charged mobile devices. In terms of power input, it uses a DC input for recharging since it is faster than micro-USBs. The pocket miner will be fully charged within 6 hours since its battery runs on a 12–24V/2A. A fully charged pocket miner can last up to _____ hours and can have 10 full charges of iPhone 6s.

Mobile wallet:

Store your precious tokens right in your Mindé Pocket Miner with its built-in cold wallet storage system. Worry no more in having too many gadgets and passwords to remember! You can have it all in one place with Mindé Pocket Miner.

4G LTE WiFi capability:

Internet is life for most crypto enthusiasts. You don’t have to worry because you can monitor prices on real time because Mindé Pocket Miner can easily be connected to the Internet using the fastest 4G LTE WiFi capable network. Aside from that, Mindé also has hotspot capability wherein you can share your connection with up to 5 gadgets at the same time.

Mining on the go:

Mindé Pocket Miner is made exclusively to mine ERN tokens. With one billion total supply, you will be rewarded ____ tokens for solving or completing a block. Now, that’s a very convenient and hassle-free earning while you’re on the go!
Andrea29

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

8% ETH cashback from ico

Whoa! the affiliate program is really surprising. I didn't expect it could huge as this. Three levels of affiliate is wow! What is this project? a 10x time profit? This is so amazing, I just can't help myself to be amazed because look at those offers who will refuse with such an offer like that. And the ethereum cash back makes it more exciting and the willingness to invest is like" I must have ERN token". 

The percentage of every level on the affiliate program makes me more excited and it's motivated me to Spread my refferal link to earn more and the Spread how this project really worth investing for.
The eth Cash back on every purchase is really amazing too.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

All I know about this Minde Pocket Miner is has the same convenience of a mobile phone, yet loaded with high-tech specifications that mining requires. Mindé Pocket Miner is conceptualized with crypto miners and enthusiasts in mind. The pocket mining device has a built-in microSD card, touchscreen interface, camera, and a battery that can also be used as a powerbank. Aside from being a mini mining machine, Mindé Pocket Miner also serves as a cold storage or wallet for tokens and cryptocurrencies.
The Mindé Pocket Miner is a revolutionary gadget that will change your crypto mining experience.
Mindé Pocket Miner is out of the box, simple, and straightforward device. For our flagship product, we design its shape and form to achieve elegance and simplicity while maintaining its internal components. The case, which is in cobalt black, will be sturdy, stylish, and functional. Our minimalist approach when it comes to design will make our product stand out and compete with high-end handheld devices.

Touchscreen Function:

Mindé Pocket Miner has highly intuitive touchscreen function that allows you to perform tasks as you would in a tablet or mobile PC. This makes it easier for you to input your details, monitor your earnings, or even send and receive money with one swipe!

Camera:

In the world of cryptocurrencies, scanning or generating QR codes is important! Send, receive, or pay for your purchases using Mindé’s built-in QR code scanner. Using QR codes instead of wallet addresses minimizes mistakes in sending and receiving money.

High Charging Capacity:

Mindé Pocket Miner has huge capacity 23000mAh power bank. It includes one DC and two USB outputs that can be used for charging a laptop and two 5V USB-charged mobile devices. In terms of power input, it uses a DC input for recharging since it is faster than micro-USBs. The pocket miner will be fully charged within 6 hours since its battery runs on a 12–24V/2A. A fully charged pocket miner can last up to _____ hours and can have 10 full charges of iPhone 6s.

Mobile wallet:

Store your precious tokens right in your Mindé Pocket Miner with its built-in cold wallet storage system. Worry no more in having too many gadgets and passwords to remember! You can have it all in one place with Mindé Pocket Miner.

4G LTE WiFi capability:

Internet is life for most crypto enthusiasts. You don’t have to worry because you can monitor prices on real time because Mindé Pocket Miner can easily be connected to the Internet using the fastest 4G LTE WiFi capable network. Aside from that, Mindé also has hotspot capability wherein you can share your connection with up to 5 gadgets at the same time.

Mining on the go:

Mindé Pocket Miner is made exclusively to mine ERN tokens. With one billion total supply, you will be rewarded ____ tokens for solving or completing a block. Now, that’s a very convenient and hassle-free earning while you’re on the go!

Mindé Pocket Miner – Technology on the GO.
The first handheld device powered with innovative and creative technology that supports crypto wallet installation and mobile mining
kikai01

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

Touchscreen Function:

Camera:

High Charging Capacity:

Mobile wallet:

4G LTE WiFi capability:

Mining on the go:

The first handheld device powered with innovative and creative technology that supports crypto wallet installation and mobile mining

Where did you get that information RAMONA, is it on the web?
BTW I like how's it built, does this support a power bank, it need a AC/DC outlet to get charge?
myneymnyeff

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

Every one should buy ERN tokens now ! Do not miss the token sale.  This is an amazing project that lets you experience the innovative technology solution for audio platforms. The dev team is giving their all to make this project successful. It is for us to support them now and invest on this great platform.
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

Touchscreen Function:

Camera:

High Charging Capacity:

Mobile wallet:

4G LTE WiFi capability:

Mining on the go:

What is the advantage of the Minde Pocket Miner from other mining devices?
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

Touchscreen Function:

Camera:

High Charging Capacity:

Mobile wallet:

4G LTE WiFi capability:

Mining on the go:

What is the advantage of the Minde Pocket Miner from other mining devices?

The common issue with miners is they can easily drain you phone's battery and may later on progress to malfunction. This issue has been irradicated by this Minde Pocket Miner. Aside from being a miner, it has high-battery charging capacity because it has a powerbank on it. Also, it is handy, it can serve as a wallet, it has aWIFI and camera. This pocket miner will be worth your penny.
momshie_anne

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

Anyone here knows where can be that  Mindé Pocket Miner available? what store?
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

Why ERN giving out Ethereum bonus instead of ERN TOKEN?
ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

Earn is introducing the concept of a pocket mining device with Mindé Pocket Miner. It will be the first handheld device powered with innovative and creative technology that supports crypto wallet installation and mobile mining. It is also a cold storage or wallet for tokens and cryptocurrencies, with WiFi and Bluetooth capability.
Andrea29

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

ListERN Audio Platform, a blockchain based reward system sound sharing platform where listeners can earn by just simply listening to the sound contents uploaded by the users/composers/publishers to the Listern Platform.
kikai01

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

Is that thing bother you? no worry that's the most great deal offer.
Imagine you can purchase again ERN with the cashback of ETH meaning you can have a big amount instead of ERN token.

that was good offer grab it .
myneymnyeff

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

Is that thing bother you? no worry that's the most great deal offer.
Imagine you can purchase again ERN with the cashback of ETH meaning you can have a big amount instead of ERN token.

that was good offer grab it .

Hi, where to find info of giving ETH ? Thank you very much Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: