Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]:ERN PROJECT INTRODUCES AN INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION.  (Read 3101 times)
medrick12

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:59:57 PM

May I know til when the presale stage open?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kikai01

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:10:21 AM

Why ERN giving out Ethereum bonus instead of ERN TOKEN?

Is that thing bother you? no worry that's the most great deal offer.
Imagine you can purchase again ERN with the cashback of ETH meaning you can have a big amount instead of ERN token.

that was good offer grab it .

Hi, where to find info of giving ETH ? Thank you very much Smiley

Please visit their website to make all things clear to you, also don't forget to tell to your friends, Use your referral link for more chances of big amount.
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

Anyone here knows where can be that  Mindé Pocket Miner available? what store?

MInde Pocket Miner will not be available in any store. You will need to buy it for the team's developers using ERN Tokens.

So i suggest you purchase ERN tokens now to be able to buy MInde Pocket MIner in the near future.
Agent037

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

Hi, I justAnother feature of Listern Platform is the social network capability for more interaction and the Marketplace where
everyone can create their own channel, grow their followers, and build a solid fan base community. These solid
followers can be future sponsors to their content creations.
momshie_anne

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

What is all about this pocket miner, this is my first time to see this. How to earn ERN to this pocket miner?

This device got me excited to take part of this project. This handy miner is such a wise investment to have. Minde pocket miner is a small device in your pocket that is handy and will enable you to carry it any where you wanna go, this can mine ERN Tokens. You will earn while you are using your pocket miner as a powerbank, a WIFI hotspot, or while connecting and browsing the internet. By simply using your device as your daily lifestyle gadget. It can turn into an income-generating gadget. Too good to be true? Yes! But it is really true with this awesome device!

Typically, when people think of mining, the first thing that comes to mind is expensive hardware that can costs upwards of tens of thousands of dollars. I hope this Minde pocket miner device wont cost that much, any idea if how much is this Minde Pocket?

All I know about this Minde Pocket Miner is has the same convenience of a mobile phone, yet loaded with high-tech specifications that mining requires. Mindé Pocket Miner is conceptualized with crypto miners and enthusiasts in mind. The pocket mining device has a built-in microSD card, touchscreen interface, camera, and a battery that can also be used as a powerbank. Aside from being a mini mining machine, Mindé Pocket Miner also serves as a cold storage or wallet for tokens and cryptocurrencies.
The Mindé Pocket Miner is a revolutionary gadget that will change your crypto mining experience.
Mindé Pocket Miner is out of the box, simple, and straightforward device. For our flagship product, we design its shape and form to achieve elegance and simplicity while maintaining its internal components. The case, which is in cobalt black, will be sturdy, stylish, and functional. Our minimalist approach when it comes to design will make our product stand out and compete with high-end handheld devices.

Touchscreen Function:

Mindé Pocket Miner has highly intuitive touchscreen function that allows you to perform tasks as you would in a tablet or mobile PC. This makes it easier for you to input your details, monitor your earnings, or even send and receive money with one swipe!

Camera:

In the world of cryptocurrencies, scanning or generating QR codes is important! Send, receive, or pay for your purchases using Mindé’s built-in QR code scanner. Using QR codes instead of wallet addresses minimizes mistakes in sending and receiving money.

High Charging Capacity:

Mindé Pocket Miner has huge capacity 23000mAh power bank. It includes one DC and two USB outputs that can be used for charging a laptop and two 5V USB-charged mobile devices. In terms of power input, it uses a DC input for recharging since it is faster than micro-USBs. The pocket miner will be fully charged within 6 hours since its battery runs on a 12–24V/2A. A fully charged pocket miner can last up to _____ hours and can have 10 full charges of iPhone 6s.

Mobile wallet:

Store your precious tokens right in your Mindé Pocket Miner with its built-in cold wallet storage system. Worry no more in having too many gadgets and passwords to remember! You can have it all in one place with Mindé Pocket Miner.

4G LTE WiFi capability:

Internet is life for most crypto enthusiasts. You don’t have to worry because you can monitor prices on real time because Mindé Pocket Miner can easily be connected to the Internet using the fastest 4G LTE WiFi capable network. Aside from that, Mindé also has hotspot capability wherein you can share your connection with up to 5 gadgets at the same time.

Mining on the go:

Mindé Pocket Miner is made exclusively to mine ERN tokens. With one billion total supply, you will be rewarded ____ tokens for solving or completing a block. Now, that’s a very convenient and hassle-free earning while you’re on the go!

Mindé Pocket Miner – Technology on the GO.
The first handheld device powered with innovative and creative technology that supports crypto wallet installation and mobile mining

What is the advantage of the Minde Pocket Miner from other mining devices?

Today, you will need a GPU (graphics processing unit) or an application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) hardware in order to mine. This can cost somewhere between $500 to tens of thousands of dollars. Aside from expensive hardware, you also need to run your computer for long hours and that needs a huge amount of electricity. That being said, mining cryptocurrency can be very costly and will take a lot of work, especially when you are building a makeshift mining machine at home but with Minde Pocket Miner, you can mine wherever you are, whenever you want.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

When do we see ERN on exchangers? Will there be an internal exchange?
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

As of now, I think they still can not give details and informations about the exchange listings as they are still having their token sales. Hence, if they will be listed on any, they will surely give announcements accordingly and make sure that details will reach their investors and supporters swiftly. Let us continue supporting this awesome project.
myneymnyeff

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

Hi i've played many audio here, do the rewards will stacked ?
kikai01

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

Hi i've played many audio here, do the rewards will stacked ?

Hi wanna ask where did you find playing those audio, I want to test the platform by myself, also what is the rewards that you talking ?
ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

The primary use of the ERN token is to purchase ERN's services &products like the Mindé Pocket Miner. Atradeable asset.
A means of payment for miners
 Token payment for rewards, incentives for listeners, creators and publishers.
Register your account here:

https://erntoken.com/
momshie_anne

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

You can earn by listening? This project really caught my attention.

If there's earning on clicking or viewing advertisements, ERN Project introduces an audio sharing platform - Listern - where you can start earning ERN tokens whether you are a creator, advertiser, sponsor, or even listener that supports songs, voice clips, podcasts, audio books, and many more.

Really, with the help of blockchain technology, anything is possible.

This is a great opportunity, but how is the process in earning ERN Token by just listening? Kindly enlighten me about this feature of ERN?

ERN Project’s goal is to provide innovative and state-of-the-art technological solutions to address existing issues most crypto-enthusiasts face. ERN Project is developing a Listern Audio Platform and a Mindé Pocket Miner. ListERN Platform is an audio platform that supports songs, voice clips, podcasts, audio books, etc. ListERN uses Blockchain technology for an even distribution of revenues as rewards between advertisers, viewers and publishers. The ListERN audio sharing platform offers an ecosystem that empowers viewers, advertisers and publishers to create, share and listen to the audios while earning ERN tokens within the ecosystem. Mindé Pocket Miner is a handheld device powered with innovative and creative technology that supports crypto wallet installation and mobile mining.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

What will you do with unsold tokens?
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

The ERN Project aligned with its vision of providing innovative and state-of-the-art technological solutions the funds raised will be used for the development of ERN Project’s Listern Audio Platform and Mindé Pocket Miner.
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

What is all about this pocket miner, this is my first time to see this. How to earn ERN to this pocket miner?

This device got me excited to take part of this project. This handy miner is such a wise investment to have. Minde pocket miner is a small device in your pocket that is handy and will enable you to carry it any where you wanna go, this can mine ERN Tokens. You will earn while you are using your pocket miner as a powerbank, a WIFI hotspot, or while connecting and browsing the internet. By simply using your device as your daily lifestyle gadget. It can turn into an income-generating gadget. Too good to be true? Yes! But it is really true with this awesome device!

Typically, when people think of mining, the first thing that comes to mind is expensive hardware that can costs upwards of tens of thousands of dollars. I hope this Minde pocket miner device wont cost that much, any idea if how much is this Minde Pocket?

All I know about this Minde Pocket Miner is has the same convenience of a mobile phone, yet loaded with high-tech specifications that mining requires. Mindé Pocket Miner is conceptualized with crypto miners and enthusiasts in mind. The pocket mining device has a built-in microSD card, touchscreen interface, camera, and a battery that can also be used as a powerbank. Aside from being a mini mining machine, Mindé Pocket Miner also serves as a cold storage or wallet for tokens and cryptocurrencies.
The Mindé Pocket Miner is a revolutionary gadget that will change your crypto mining experience.
Mindé Pocket Miner is out of the box, simple, and straightforward device. For our flagship product, we design its shape and form to achieve elegance and simplicity while maintaining its internal components. The case, which is in cobalt black, will be sturdy, stylish, and functional. Our minimalist approach when it comes to design will make our product stand out and compete with high-end handheld devices.

Touchscreen Function:

Mindé Pocket Miner has highly intuitive touchscreen function that allows you to perform tasks as you would in a tablet or mobile PC. This makes it easier for you to input your details, monitor your earnings, or even send and receive money with one swipe!

Camera:

In the world of cryptocurrencies, scanning or generating QR codes is important! Send, receive, or pay for your purchases using Mindé’s built-in QR code scanner. Using QR codes instead of wallet addresses minimizes mistakes in sending and receiving money.

High Charging Capacity:

Mindé Pocket Miner has huge capacity 23000mAh power bank. It includes one DC and two USB outputs that can be used for charging a laptop and two 5V USB-charged mobile devices. In terms of power input, it uses a DC input for recharging since it is faster than micro-USBs. The pocket miner will be fully charged within 6 hours since its battery runs on a 12–24V/2A. A fully charged pocket miner can last up to _____ hours and can have 10 full charges of iPhone 6s.

Mobile wallet:

Store your precious tokens right in your Mindé Pocket Miner with its built-in cold wallet storage system. Worry no more in having too many gadgets and passwords to remember! You can have it all in one place with Mindé Pocket Miner.

4G LTE WiFi capability:

Internet is life for most crypto enthusiasts. You don’t have to worry because you can monitor prices on real time because Mindé Pocket Miner can easily be connected to the Internet using the fastest 4G LTE WiFi capable network. Aside from that, Mindé also has hotspot capability wherein you can share your connection with up to 5 gadgets at the same time.

Mining on the go:

Mindé Pocket Miner is made exclusively to mine ERN tokens. With one billion total supply, you will be rewarded ____ tokens for solving or completing a block. Now, that’s a very convenient and hassle-free earning while you’re on the go!

Mindé Pocket Miner – Technology on the GO.
The first handheld device powered with innovative and creative technology that supports crypto wallet installation and mobile mining

What is the advantage of the Minde Pocket Miner from other mining devices?

Today, you will need a GPU (graphics processing unit) or an application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) hardware in order to mine. This can cost somewhere between $500 to tens of thousands of dollars. Aside from expensive hardware, you also need to run your computer for long hours and that needs a huge amount of electricity. That being said, mining cryptocurrency can be very costly and will take a lot of work, especially when you are building a makeshift mining machine at home but with Minde Pocket Miner, you can mine wherever you are, whenever you want.

Is this mean that Minde Pocket Miner will be more profitable than using other mining devices?
myneymnyeff

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

Is the ICO running ? Then what is the minimum to purchase tokens ?
Franzen16

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

As of now, I think they still can not give details and informations about the exchange listings as they are still having their token sales. Hence, if they will be listed on any, they will surely give announcements accordingly and make sure that details will reach their investors and supporters swiftly. Let us continue supporting this awesome project.
I believe that they value their investors and supporters, they'll be soon going to give us the best exchange to trade their token. Let us keep our selves updated about what can ERN can do for us and soon they update us in which exchange ERN will be listed.  My support in this project and to the team is solid all the way.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

Listen to audio, claim rewards (ERN token just by listening) and create your account.
Share with friends and enjoy the affiliate bonus earnings.
myneymnyeff

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

What are the details in earning  on ERN platform ? Thanks for who will answer.
ernitetur

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

Listen to audio, claim rewards (ERN token just by listening) and create your account.
Share with friends and enjoy the affiliate bonus earnings.
Is this platform give rewards when a user hit likes on our uploaded audio files?
kikai01

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

Is the ICO running ? Then what is the minimum to purchase tokens ?

Yes, ICO is LIVE now, but I don't know what is minimum price for this project maybe you can get the answer in their social media accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: