Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴[ANN][STO] CINDX | PRE-SALE STARTS 26 AUGUST, 2018🔴🔴🔴  (Read 18044 times)
slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

How will Success fees be paid?

Success fees will be automatically transferred from the investor to the manager using a smart contract.  Smiley

Very convenient and transparent system. This looks very attractive in terms of reliability. Such an implementation of the partnership will attract a lot of people.

We are definitely building a platform that will be built through trust and convenience within customers and developers. Thank you for your kind words  Smiley
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

What is CINDX and what problem does it solve?

The CINDX platform will not only help you gain experience in crypto trading but will also provide you with the necessary tools to succeed in crypto trading.
It turns out that with the help of these tools I can raise my level of earnings from trading and reduce risks?

Exactly!
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

It turns out that the token will perform only the function of money? No voting or dividend is provided for in your system?

Our platform will also offer our clients the ability to freeze CINX tokens in a smart contract and receive a part of the 30% monthly fee that CINDX will pay to CINX token holders from the revenue generated in CINX tokens.
What this income will be as a percentage of the funds that will be frozen? Approximately.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

I'm interested in your project. Tell me, if I decide to invest in a project, should I register in a white list or something like that? Do i need pass KYC procedure?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

What will make the price of your token increase?

CINX token price will increase as the user base grows larger within our platform.
You mean that the amount of work on the platform will grow, so the tokens used for work will experience increased demand?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

What is your total supply?
Total supply is 58 000 000 CINX tokens
If you do not collect hard cap then the remaining tokens will be burned or remain at the disposal of the team?  I would like to understand the principle of distribution of tokens in advance.

The unsold tokens are moved to the reserve fund to guarantee the managers receive their success fees.

61% of tokens will be available for sale, 12% will go to the team, 6% to bounty, 6% to advisers, 7% to reserve, 3% to asset managers and 5% for token liquidity support.  Smiley
What is the distribution of money received on ICO? What percentage will go into product development, what percentage will go to advertising? I think any project, even a promising one, needs extensive advertising.

Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:45:37 AM

the project was interesting. the concept offered in the project is very innovative. Hopefully this project can compete with other projects and could be easier to achieve success.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

the project was interesting. the concept offered in the project is very innovative. Hopefully this project can compete with other projects and could be easier to achieve success.
I am sure if all the teams involved in compact and spirit to achieve the success of this project will be easier, because there will be many investors who are confident with this project. most importantly all teams must always be vigorous in promoting this project.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

Our platform will also offer our clients the ability to freeze CINX tokens in a smart contract and receive a part of the 30% monthly fee that CINDX will pay to CINX token holders from the revenue generated in CINX tokens.
Will it be a master node system or a dividend distribution system?

It will be a divident distribution system  Smiley
Will this fact interfere with the listing of the project on some exchanges? I've heard that some exchanges do not work with tokens that regulators can recognize as securities.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:28:48 AM

To have all the legal documents required and to give the clients the confidence that we are operating 100% legally. We will definitely stand out from regular ICO's because they always run the risk of getting shut down due to not holding all the legal documents required to run their business. 
Reasonable approach. Regulation of the crypto market is gradually tightened and it is better to be prepared in advance for such issues.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

I can not say that it's easy to compete, but at the moment the market is still quite weak in terms of competition. Any good project can get its share of the pie.

slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

It turns out that the token will perform only the function of money? No voting or dividend is provided for in your system?

What this income will be as a percentage of the funds that will be frozen? Approximately.

Cindx will pay 30% of its monthly income to its clients that have frozen CINX tokens in a smart contract. How much money will be paid out is determined based on demand on that certain month.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

The business is very nice and if you actually do well in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be good!

We will do our very best. We are working very hard and with the help of our potential customers, we will succeed! 
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

I'm interested in your project. Tell me, if I decide to invest in a project, should I register in a white list or something like that? Do i need pass KYC procedure?

To invest in our project you would need to pass the KYC procedure because it’s necessary due to the European legislation. The verification process will take no more than 10 minutes.  Smiley
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

What will make the price of your token increase?

CINX token price will increase as the user base grows larger within our platform.
You mean that the amount of work on the platform will grow, so the tokens used for work will experience increased demand?

That's right!  Wink
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

It turns out that my money is always in my wallet inside the platform? How does the trader conduct his operations if the funds do not leave my wallet?

In most platforms, whether they are crypto or stock related, the professional trader takes the investors money and has full control of it. On our platform, this will not be the case as your money will remain in your wallet, but your account will be linked to the professional trader's account and so the trades conducted by the professional trader will be automatically copied in your account.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

What is your total supply?
Total supply is 58 000 000 CINX tokens
If you do not collect hard cap then the remaining tokens will be burned or remain at the disposal of the team?  I would like to understand the principle of distribution of tokens in advance.

The unsold tokens are moved to the reserve fund to guarantee the managers receive their success fees.

61% of tokens will be available for sale, 12% will go to the team, 6% to bounty, 6% to advisers, 7% to reserve, 3% to asset managers and 5% for token liquidity support.  Smiley
What is the distribution of money received on ICO? What percentage will go into product development, what percentage will go to advertising? I think any project, even a promising one, needs extensive advertising.

The numbers will be like this : 44% in Research and Development, 26% in Operations, 3% for traders, 9% in Legal Expenses and last but not least, 18% in Marketing and PR.  Smiley
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

We will differentiate ourselves from our competitors in ways that will keep us a step ahead of them once our road map is complete.  Wink
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

Will it be a master node system or a dividend distribution system?

It will be a divident distribution system  Smiley
Will this fact interfere with the listing of the project on some exchanges? I've heard that some exchanges do not work with tokens that regulators can recognize as securities.

With the new laws and regulations being proposed by the EU and the USA, it is very likely that all exchanges will have to accept and work with securities very soon. More and more exchanges are opening up to security tokens as days go by, and these numbers will continue to increase.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

What wallets are compatible with CINX tokens?

Various wallets that support ERC 20 tokens are compatible with CINX tokens, such as MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Coinomy.

It is very convenient.
Do you think that if the number of operations on the platform will be very high about the need to move to another blockchain or creating own blockchain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: