Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:03:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴[ANN][STO] CINDX | PRE-SALE STARTS 26 AUGUST, 2018🔴🔴🔴  (Read 18049 times)
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

CINDX Announces Plans For ICO Pre-Sale Amidst Release Of Revolutionary Crypto Trading Hub That Allows Users To Follow Expert Traders
https://bitcoingarden.org/cindx-announces-plans-for-ico-pre-sale-amidst-release-of-revolutionary-crypto-trading-hub-that-allows-users...

CINDX made headlines this week with the announcement that they will be opening their ICO Pre-Sale in late August after investors interest in the ICO peaks to new levels. The CINDX Crypto trading platform has a myriad of features and benefits that haven’t been seen in other platforms to date. A couple of standout features include the ability to execute trades off of Expert advice as well as zero trading fees until the user’s portfolio becomes profitable.

The CINDX platform creates a complete ecosystem for cryptocurrency trading that is favorable to all the participants of the market and offers solutions to existing pain points. The platform enables access to a large number cryptocurrency exchanges, through one account, and makes it possible to follow the investment strategies of expert traders. Because of the structure of the platform, crypto investors are not obliged to hand their funds over to third parties. Crypto Asset Managers receive limited access to the funds of the investor to manage and trade their funds. This minimizes the risks of theft or loss of funds. Investors only pay a reasonable transparent success fee while having all of the objective trading statistics recorded on the blockchain....

I really like the concept of the platform in terms of security. I do not understand why such an effective solution has not been applied before. Perhaps other projects will try to copy this feature.

This is due to many projects being scams or taking the easy routes by simply being an ICO. We chose to take a route that is challenging but has very high potential in the long run. By being an STO, we bring a sense of security to the clients, and to the project.
I hope your project will be successful and attract investors' attention, I like this way. Unfortunately, most people hope for quick speculation and sometimes they do not even go into the essence of the project.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

An additional reason to buy tokens is investment. If the price of tokens grows due to use on the platform, many investors will buy them not for use, but in order to make profit on the growth of their value.

We understand that certain individuals will be in this to simply make profit from the token. But the real traders and trade enthusiasts will use the platform for what it is. it's similar to Binance, Kucoin and some other exchanges, some people buy the token simply to hold and make profit, but the majority buy's it for use on the platform.
For those people who buy a token for use on the platform, its growth will be an additional pleasant bonus.

Metallikcwot

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

Im ready to invest in Cindx because I find it promising!!

But what cryptocurrencies will you’ll accept?

Very convenient and transparent system. This looks very attractive in terms of reliability. Such an implementation of the partnership will attract a lot of people.
slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

Guys when you start airdrop?
At the moment we do not have an airdrop, however if we do launch one in the future, you can find out by subscribing on our website - cindx.io.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

I am a little confused, why does a project like CINDX need Blockchain?
Blockchain technology helps us to securely store all the data about our managers. To keep track of all their profits and losses. So you can decide whom to follow based on their success history.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

Hello project founders, tell me please when the bounty company ends?
The bounty campaign ends on December 24th
Fujitsu

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:44:50 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 05:56:35 AM by Fujitsu

Guys I know ICO, but know nothing about STO. Could you please give a line on STO? Thank you in advance!
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:16:28 AM

Hey guys, I did not understand a bit, how will you charge a commission from investors?
We require the investor to freeze at least 2% of the deposit placed under management in the smart contract to guarantee payment of the commission.
For example: the investor gave 1 BTC under management, the trader's commission is 20 % of the net profit. On average, the trader earns 30 % during the billing period, this means the trader's commission in BTC is on average 0.06 BTC. So the recommended percentage will be 6%.
A simple and effective system. Results of trading and other details that are required for the execution of a smart contract are entered into it after the end of the accounting period?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

What will be the initial price of CINDX token? 😊

The CINX tokens will cost $1 throughout the token sale, but during every stage there will be bonuses to be rewarded!

I see that participation in the project from the very first stages, taking into account the discounts, will be very profitable.
Participation in almost any good project is most beneficial from the very beginning. There is a feature - in fact, the coin market is not growing, so these bonuses are more significant than in 2017.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:09:36 AM

This information is very well described in white paper. Blockchain provides transparency and protection of interests of all parties that take part in cooperation.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

Blockchain technology helps us to securely store all the data about our managers. To keep track of all their profits and losses. So you can decide whom to follow based on their success history.
I wonder if the strategy of "buying" the services of traders who are in a temporary drawdown will work here.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

Quite an interesting project, I like its feature - asset management without their physical displacement from own wallet. I think that many people who were afraid to give money to management will be able to try this method.
You're right. The implementation of this function will allow cautious investors to try the advantages of putting their assets into management and understand how profitable it is.

Fujitsu

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

are you planning to trade on Binance?
TrepeshItZZZ

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

are you planning to trade on Binance?

Everyone plans to trade on Binance, but not everyone has enough money to pay for the listing.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:58:18 AM

Quite an interesting project, I like its feature - asset management without their physical displacement from own wallet. I think that many people who were afraid to give money to management will be able to try this method.
You're right. The implementation of this function will allow cautious investors to try the advantages of putting their assets into management and understand how profitable it is.

Yes, it will but without knowing the right one for making a profit it is completely useless, so before investing we have to find the how potential the coin is going to be, everything depends on the asset management.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

Guys I know ICO, but know nothing about STO. Could you please give a line on STO? Thank you in advance!

Of course. You need to receive several licences and be registered in a state-regulated organization to be considered an STO.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

Hey guys, I did not understand a bit, how will you charge a commission from investors?
We require the investor to freeze at least 2% of the deposit placed under management in the smart contract to guarantee payment of the commission.
For example: the investor gave 1 BTC under management, the trader's commission is 20 % of the net profit. On average, the trader earns 30 % during the billing period, this means the trader's commission in BTC is on average 0.06 BTC. So the recommended percentage will be 6%.
A simple and effective system. Results of trading and other details that are required for the execution of a smart contract are entered into it after the end of the accounting period?

That is correct!
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

What is the hard cap and soft cap of Cindx?

Our softcap is $3,800,000 and hardcap is $21 million.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

This information is very well described in white paper. Blockchain provides transparency and protection of interests of all parties that take part in cooperation.

Well put. That's exactly why!
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

What will be the initial price of CINDX token? 😊

The CINX tokens will cost $1 throughout the token sale, but during every stage there will be bonuses to be rewarded!

I see that participation in the project from the very first stages, taking into account the discounts, will be very profitable.
Participation in almost any good project is most beneficial from the very beginning. There is a feature - in fact, the coin market is not growing, so these bonuses are more significant than in 2017.
If we consider the size of bonuses relative to alternative options, then obviously they are very attractive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: