Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴[ANN][STO] CINDX | PRE-SALE STARTS 26 AUGUST, 2018🔴🔴🔴  (Read 18040 times)
Fujitsu

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

Are there any updates or new partnerships with exchanges? To be listed?
Cindx will have to continue making money once the platform is launched. How will they do that? Or will you just spend your hard cap and leave the project, like majority of ICOs do?
qwrptctnr

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:37:16 AM

Ah, and that's what. In addition to your channel, I would like to see your GitHub code. I would be very grateful if you send it to me. Roll Eyes

Our development team is already working on it and once it is available we will immediately send it to you!  Smiley

Cool! Grin  thank you for your special attention Smiley So, while I'm waiting for the code, I'd like to talk about another thing. Since the company is registered in Estonia, the question arises as to which list of licenses was needed to fully implement your idea and what difficulties did you encounter?
slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

Are there any updates or new partnerships with exchanges? To be listed?
Cindx will have to continue making money once the platform is launched. How will they do that? Or will you just spend your hard cap and leave the project, like majority of ICOs do?

We have partnered with Local Coin Swap (https://www.localcoinswap.com/)! And are on the final stages of finalizing deals with certain exchanges. The platform has several sources of income:
1. Fees in the form of subscription, for using the terminal to trade on your own
2. Fees in the form of a percentage of the success fee that a Manager makes
3. Fees in the form of a percentage from vendor sales

We are not planning to leave the project, we are planning to build a platform that will take over the trading world.  Smiley
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:33:27 AM

At first glance, the project has great prospects. Today's trading platforms cause a lot of inconvenience to users who expect to benefit in a short time. So, which exchanges will you be integrated with and when will the tokens begin to trade on the exchanges?
P. S. Please give a link to CINDX YouTube channel Wink

We are targetting most of the major exchanges, and we are in negotiation with certain exchanges. Some deals are already finalized, but due to the non-disclosure agreement we can't release any information until everything is legally official. The token should be on the exchanges during the token sale, once it is official we will make sure to let you know!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbFPz5vZXm7VN-WMaYWZeQ

Great! So, is it possible to regard your token as an instrument of interaction with the exchange as a partner?
Thak you for attention  Smiley

Of course our token will play a great role in being the instrument of interaction with potential partners, however, that's just a small part of its use.  Wink
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

Ah, and that's what. In addition to your channel, I would like to see your GitHub code. I would be very grateful if you send it to me. Roll Eyes

Our development team is already working on it and once it is available we will immediately send it to you!  Smiley

Cool! Grin  thank you for your special attention Smiley So, while I'm waiting for the code, I'd like to talk about another thing. Since the company is registered in Estonia, the question arises as to which list of licenses was needed to fully implement your idea and what difficulties did you encounter?

We already hold the cryptocurrency exchange license as well as the financial service license. We are awaiting the exemption D license, which is the toughest challenge as SEC is very strict with its rules. Cheesy But rest assured we will get all the necessary licenses to make our project a reality!
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

We continue to introduce our team and tell about what inspires our colleagues to work with CINDX. Please read about Sofja Pevzner, Personal Data Officer.
Dive in #CINDX world - stay tuned!
https://medium.com/cindx/https-medium-com-cindx-cindx-team-sofja-pevzner-8386e8e88407
I am pleased with the openness of your team. I think you are committed to long-term work in the project and communication with the community.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:49:46 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 11:47:21 AM by slhardy

Welcome to CINX Token Distribution – it’s not an ICO; it’s an STO.
In this article, we want to make it clear why CINDX chose to hold a Security Token Offering (STO) instead of an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for the issuance of CINX tokens.

https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-legal-know-more-about-the-cinx-token-a-security-token-for-numerous-reasons-488ff75a8202
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

We continue to introduce our team and tell about what inspires our colleagues to work with CINDX. Please read about Sofja Pevzner, Personal Data Officer.
Dive in #CINDX world - stay tuned!
https://medium.com/cindx/https-medium-com-cindx-cindx-team-sofja-pevzner-8386e8e88407
I am pleased with the openness of your team. I think you are committed to long-term work in the project and communication with the community.

Thank you for your support. The only way this project can succeed is with the support and trust of its community  Smiley
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

We have partnered with Local Coin Swap (https://www.localcoinswap.com/)! And are on the final stages of finalizing deals with certain exchanges. The platform has several sources of income:
1. Fees in the form of subscription, for using the terminal to trade on your own

We are not planning to leave the project, we are planning to build a platform that will take over the trading world.  Smiley
You have ambitious plans, I can assume that even if they are partially realized, then the platform will still bring big profits to investors. I like your model of monetization.

slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

You have ambitious plans, I can assume that even if they are partially realized, then the platform will still bring big profits to investors. I like your model of monetization.

We feel this system will be convenient for all users and keep everyone satisfied!  Smiley
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

The CINDX team is glad to announce participation in Borderless Blockchain Technology Summit 2018, which will take place on the 30th of August in ShangHai!
Our colleagues will have the opportunity to speak about CINDX publically and talk to the audience about the project’s future prospects.
Stay tuned for updates on the Summit and the connections that CINDX will make there!

https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-continues-the-roadshow-in-china-79d451184c63
Will this event be free to visit? Maybe I will have the opportunity and I will be able to visit it.
qwrptctnr

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

At first glance, the project has great prospects. Today's trading platforms cause a lot of inconvenience to users who expect to benefit in a short time. So, which exchanges will you be integrated with and when will the tokens begin to trade on the exchanges?

We are targetting most of the major exchanges, and we are in negotiation with certain exchanges. Some deals are already finalized, but due to the non-disclosure agreement we can't release any information until everything is legally official. The token should be on the exchanges during the token sale, once it is official we will make sure to let you know!

Great! So, is it possible to regard your token as an instrument of interaction with the exchange as a partner?

Of course our token will play a great role in being the instrument of interaction with potential partners, however, that's just a small part of its use.  Wink

WOW! If so, I'd like to know more about the functions of your token Roll Eyes
qwrptctnr

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

We already hold the cryptocurrency exchange license as well as the financial service license. We are awaiting the exemption D license, which is the toughest challenge as SEC is very strict with its rules. Cheesy But rest assured we will get all the necessary licenses to make our project a reality!

I believe in your project and I do not doubt that everything will turn out perfectly. Here that is interesting, do the licenses confirm your organization's compliance with the criteria of a certain legislative environment, or does it give you new powers the same environment?
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

The CINDX team is glad to announce participation in Borderless Blockchain Technology Summit 2018, which will take place on the 30th of August in ShangHai!
Our colleagues will have the opportunity to speak about CINDX publically and talk to the audience about the project’s future prospects.
Stay tuned for updates on the Summit and the connections that CINDX will make there!

Will this event be free to visit? Maybe I will have the opportunity and I will be able to visit it.

You can go on their website and get free tickets there. We would love to see our community there!  Smiley
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

Can't wait to meet the CINDX team in the Borderless Blockchain Technology Summit 2018!

We can't wait to see our fans there!
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

The CINX token has many functions. Here are just some of the functions:
-All payments on the CINDX platform can be done using CINX tokens.
-Paying commission in CINX tokens on the platform will give the customer convincing discounts.
-A customer can freeze CINX tokens on a smart contract to receive bonuses from the platform.
-Traders who use Cindx.talk can donate CINX tokens to managers who share useful information on the terminal.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

Welcome to CINX Token Distribution – it’s not an ICO; it’s an STO.
In this article, we want to make it clear why CINDX chose to hold a Security Token Offering (STO) instead of an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for the issuance of CINX tokens.

https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-legal-know-more-about-the-cinx-token-a-security-token-for-numerous-reasons-488ff75a8202
This article will be very useful to read for many people. The differences between ICO and STO are shown very competently and it is shown for what reason this project carry out STO.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

I believe in your project and I do not doubt that everything will turn out perfectly. Here that is interesting, do the licenses confirm your organization's compliance with the criteria of a certain legislative environment, or does it give you new powers the same environment?

Each license gives the project the power to do different functions. For example: the crypto exchange license allows us to trade fiat to crypto/crypto to fiat on our platform. The financial services license allows us to legally open accounts/wallets for third parties. These are necessary licenses when building a successful platform and we have made great accomplishments early on in our project.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

Participation in almost any good project is most beneficial from the very beginning. There is a feature - in fact, the coin market is not growing, so these bonuses are more significant than in 2017.
Yes, but because of the large volatility it sometimes turns out to be more profitable to invest not at the initial stage but a little later. The market is not stable, so the situation is changing rapidly.
Even if the market is dominated by a trend, it is still difficult to guess how volatility will affect your investment. Therefore, I believe that it is more profitable to participate in the project from early stages.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

The CINX token has many functions. Here are just some of the functions:
-All payments on the CINDX platform can be done using CINX tokens.
-Paying commission in CINX tokens on the platform will give the customer convincing discounts.
-A customer can freeze CINX tokens on a smart contract to receive bonuses from the platform.
-Traders who use Cindx.talk can donate CINX tokens to managers who share useful information on the terminal.

In fact, CINX tokens are money and can be used for much broader purposes than just tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: