Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴[ANN][STO] CINDX | PRE-SALE STARTS 26 AUGUST, 2018🔴🔴🔴  (Read 18040 times)
spartanec1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

Of course, all investors want to get a good profit quickly. But I think that this ICO will be able to offer its investors the maximum profit
slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

Now that everything is working out so well, what is the maximum amount you think you will collect?  Roll Eyes
It is obvious that once the amount of fees is limited by hard cap, then this is the maximum possible sum of fees.

If the decision is taken after reaching the hard cap to stop the STO, then you are right. I thought the SINDX has every chance of collecting an amount many times more  Roll Eyes

During the token sale we require $21 million to make our project as effective as we picture it. We won't accept more than $21 million during the token sale as we won't require it. We wan't to stick to our plan, and reaching the hard cap is a part of the plan.  Smiley
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

Of course, all investors want to get a good profit quickly. But I think that this ICO will be able to offer its investors the maximum profit
Real investors do not try to make quick profits, they are more interested in the share in the prospective working project.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

Now that everything is working out so well, what is the maximum amount you think you will collect?  Roll Eyes

$21,000,000  Wink
If you reach hard cap, will there be a cash reserve for the project? It seems to me that it can be realized with much lower costs.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:52:21 PM

Cindx has been very generous with its bonuses. How confident is the team to reach the hard cap? What will 21 mln$ allow you to do? Don’t you think 21 mln$ is a bit of a far fetch?

To reach hard cap is difficult in such a market, but if there is interest from large investors, it is possible. The most important thing is to achieve soft cap in order to be sure that the project will be implemented.

Thanks for the honesty. Smiley
I'm not a member of the team, this is just my reasoning as a person who is interested in the project and is thinking about how to invest in it.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

The problems of the growing market are that all projects are growing even bad projects. The advantages of a falling market is that all projects are falling even good and you have the opportunity to purchase their shares at a good price.

Well that have a point, you're right. People can afford investing more that way
Just the other day the most courageous investors have made + 25% simply on the growth of the price of major currencies. Assuming that this will give impetus to ICO, the long-term profit will be even greater.
I'm trying to understand what is more profitable now - investing or trading. It seems to me that there will be growth ahead, but volatility will be very high, so we need to provide ways to fix the profit.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

Yes. Absolutely. Our STO starts on August 26th.
It seems that you are lucky and it will happen in a positive market.
I think CINDX could go according to plan which had already been made by the team and manager of the project, hopefully they can succeed
Are you trying to say that if the team works according to plan, then the external circumstances do not greatly affect the success of the project? I agree with you, but to evaluate the results we must not forget about the whole market and about the tendencies prevailing on it.

nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

The CINDX project has already gained the highest mark of ‘AA’ from Top ICO List and got a 5.0 rating from TrackICO. Now, we are proud to share the results of the latest rating system audit: CINDX has been given a mark of ‘4.8’ from ICObench
https://medium.com/cindx/icobench-gives-4-8-to-cindx-70aa244ca7c4
qwrptctnr

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:13:31 AM

Now that everything is working out so well, what is the maximum amount you think you will collect?  Roll Eyes
It is obvious that once the amount of fees is limited by hard cap, then this is the maximum possible sum of fees.

If the decision is taken after reaching the hard cap to stop the STO, then you are right. I thought the SINDX has every chance of collecting an amount many times more  Roll Eyes

During the token sale we require $21 million to make our project as effective as we picture it. We won't accept more than $21 million during the token sale as we won't require it. We wan't to stick to our plan, and reaching the hard cap is a part of the plan.  Smiley

in this case, I wish you the fulfillment of all your plans! your project is one of the few worthy to get a big jackpot Smiley
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

But the average user is unlikely to be able to analyze a smart contract. Maybe you explain to those who do not have professional knowledge in this area?

So in basic terms the smart contract will allow you to freeze tokens. A smart contract has many purposes on our platform, for example, to make sure the manager gets paid his success fee, that the manager pays the platform its commission, and to freeze CINX tokens for a certain period of time. In this case, you will receive a monthly fee of 30% of the revenue generated in CINX tokens from the CINDX platform for freezing your tokens.
I think that if things go well, then this option can bring a big profit at the expense of a number of factors - an increase in the price of the token plus getting a fee in these tokens.
You are right, perhaps after the market has reached the bottom, its further development will go on as actively as in 2017.
The market has already made a good way pushing off the bottom, I think this is a signal about the beginning of the general positive. If you be smart and buy shares in promising projects, even taking into account the losses at the beginning of the year, you could make good money.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

The CINDX project has already gained the highest mark of ‘AA’ from Top ICO List and got a 5.0 rating from TrackICO. Now, we are proud to share the results of the latest rating system audit: CINDX has been given a mark of ‘4.8’ from ICObench
Magnificent evaluation. It seems that experts evaluate the project as reliable and promising. It makes me happy and allows me to hope for income from participation in ICO.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

You are right, perhaps after the market has reached the bottom, its further development will go on as actively as in 2017.
The market has already made a good way pushing off the bottom, I think this is a signal about the beginning of the general positive. If you be smart and buy shares in promising projects, even taking into account the losses at the beginning of the year, you could make good money.
Judging by the estimates of the trackers that are laid out above, CINDX is the project that deserves the attention of investors.

kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:12:33 AM

For the full project! Two hands! Communicated with the project Manager in telegrams! A very objective team members. Show by deeds, not words! I am glad to be a part of this project!
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

On the other side that investors have no strong will of investing huge sums into bearing market Sad
If the investor invests in a particular project, then the overall trend is of secondary importance. Plus, if you look at the prospect of a few years, it's obvious to everyone that the market will recover and surpass the highs.
Do you think that all projects will be restored or not? If not all, then it turns out that the remaining projects will significantly increase their capitalization.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

Magnificent evaluation. It seems that experts evaluate the project as reliable and promising. It makes me happy and allows me to hope for income from participation in ICO.
Do you plan to participate in the presale on August 26th or will you wait for later stages?
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

Most likely, the prices for tokens and coins of different projects will now move in different directions, so projects that derive profit from trading have great potential.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

If the decision is taken after reaching the hard cap to stop the STO, then you are right. I thought the SINDX has every chance of collecting an amount many times more  Roll Eyes
I do not think that such an exotic option can occur, since this contradicts the interests of investors at the initial stages of the project. This is contrary to the logic of crowdfunding.
I agree with you. If demand exceeds supply, the price of the token will increase. I am sure that the result of the project will be just such a scenario.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

CINDX platform develops an ecosystem which would allow anybody to choose a trader and/or an asset manager to manage their portfolio and securely trade their cryprofunds for a reasonable success fee.We now see that investors can refer to transparent and verifiable statistics of traders and managers as a way to choose a suitable trading strategy. These statistics include performance history, risk level, type of cryptocurrency that would be traded.Therefore, investors can find the most suitable trader to manage their assets.
https://steemit.com/ico/@cryptoforyou/cindx-ico-review-is-a-platform-for-the-efficient-trading-of-crypto-assets
                                                                                                              https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmUUZwQ5rLQyXStdM9kq4YRMRAfNXz7XFVgyPd1kK4uabE/67554.PNG
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

Most likely, the prices for tokens and coins of different projects will now move in different directions, so projects that derive profit from trading have great potential.
Do you think that the development of projects now will have a greater impact on the price of the token than the trend that prevails in the market?

nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

It is never late to change your mind. It’s no surprise that Wall Street bankers change their minds in favour of crypto.
Enjoy reading CINDX review on the current market situation!
https://medium.com/cindx/https-medium-com-cindx-dip-your-toe-in-crypto-3c8f54650e06
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: