Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴[ANN][STO] CINDX | PRE-SALE STARTS 26 AUGUST, 2018🔴🔴🔴  (Read 18039 times)
qwrptctnr

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

I've heard that you only list security tokens. What is the reason for this? Is not utility token simplifying user interaction with the platform?

In this case, we have a good example:
1. The head of SEC said in his statement that there is no utility, as utility does not provide profit, can not be traded on the exchange and provides utilitarian functions. For example, access to the platform;

2. To classify the token we contacted Estonian lawyers and received a legal opinion, in which our token was classified as a security token;

3. If we had followed the "simple" way, the American market would have been closed for us and the consequences for the company would have been unpredictable.

In this case, I have a few questions. I'll start from the end.
What prevents the entry of your company into the American market in case of introduction of this kind of a token?

SEC does not approve of utility tokens so if you choose to be one, SEC forbids you from entering the American market. Since we are a security token, there is nothing stopping us from entering the American market as long as we get all the necessary documents ready, and we are getting closer and closer to receive the license from SEC! 

Got it, let's move on to the next question. What is the determining factor in the classification of the token? Are there any properties or features of the code itself?

Since we are building an ERC20 token and it will be on the Ethereum platform, the code itself is universal with all the other ERC20 tokens.

Clear. That is, based on the first point, the introduction of utility tokens for platform management is in your opinion a bad idea?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:07:35 PM

Overall the direction looks really good with some great ideas around social platform. The data flows look well thought.
slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

I've heard that you only list security tokens. What is the reason for this? Is not utility token simplifying user interaction with the platform?

1. The head of SEC said in his statement that there is no utility, as utility does not provide profit, can not be traded on the exchange and provides utilitarian functions. For example, access to the platform;

2. To classify the token we contacted Estonian lawyers and received a legal opinion, in which our token was classified as a security token;

3. If we had followed the "simple" way, the American market would have been closed for us and the consequences for the company would have been unpredictable.

What prevents the entry of your company into the American market in case of introduction of this kind of a token?

SEC does not approve of utility tokens so if you choose to be one, SEC forbids you from entering the American market. Since we are a security token, there is nothing stopping us from entering the American market as long as we get all the necessary documents ready, and we are getting closer and closer to receive the license from SEC! 

Got it, let's move on to the next question. What is the determining factor in the classification of the token? Are there any properties or features of the code itself?

Since we are building an ERC20 token and it will be on the Ethereum platform, the code itself is universal with all the other ERC20 tokens.

Clear. That is, based on the first point, the introduction of utility tokens for platform management is in your opinion a bad idea?

Utility tokens are becoming more and more vulnerable as crypto is becoming more and more centralized and utility tokens carry a great deal of danger for what's too come. As a security token, we acquire all the necessary legal documents to not have to worry about such issues. We believe that eventually, all projects will have to adopt security tokens and so we are a step ahead of many projects, especially our competition!  Cool
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

CINDX’ smart contracts,APIs and blockchain technology ensures that all data is provided to investors in a transparent,immutable and censorship-resistant manner.Transparency is at the center of every process on the CINDX platform.
https://cindx.io/
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

Overall the direction looks really good with some great ideas around social platform. The data flows look well thought.
The project team is actively working with the community. I am sure that even before the end of ICO, a stable community will be formed around the project.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

I like the idea of a platform that brings together many exchanges, investors and other market participants. The project has a strong team with experience in investing and trading and creating IT projects.
In fact, if the project is successfully developing, then on its basis an original ecosystem will be created, where everyone can satisfy his needs.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

Bitcoin has been working for many years and there is no problem with the accumulation of data. Plus, I think that given the development of technology, any problems can be solved.
I think you are right, but it seems to me that this project has great potential and once the number of transactions within this project can significantly exceed the number of transactions in the bitcoin system.
A lot of new technologies have appeared. Such as shading and plasma/lightning. I think that if the number of transactions in this system grows rapidly, then these technologies will help to solve these problems.

slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

I like the idea of a platform that brings together many exchanges, investors and other market participants. The project has a strong team with experience in investing and trading and creating IT projects.
In fact, if the project is successfully developing, then on its basis an original ecosystem will be created, where everyone can satisfy his needs.

One thing that differentiates us from many other ICO's is that a big part of our platform will be ready before the end of the token sale.
qwrptctnr

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

It turns out that everything is so simple .... but this is no less interesting!
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

The American market is the biggest, so the fact that you prepared the project in the best way for investors from there gives you a great advantage.
I think that because of the market situation, many investors who wanted to enter the crypto now are waiting for the market to turn. As soon as this happens, very large sums of money will go in the crypto and it is obvious that they will go to projects that have prepared for this in advance.
Thus, the project CINDX has a good chance to get full funding and close the hard cap.

qwrptctnr

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

The American market is the biggest, so the fact that you prepared the project in the best way for investors from there gives you a great advantage.
I think that because of the market situation, many investors who wanted to enter the crypto now are waiting for the market to turn. As soon as this happens, very large sums of money will go in the crypto and it is obvious that they will go to projects that have prepared for this in advance.
Thus, the project CINDX has a good chance to get full funding and close the hard cap.

And this in turn is good for investors Wink
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

Yesterday CINDX CEO Yuriy Avdeev and Investment Director Arthur Shamalov held a meeting with Daehoon Han, Head of Research of Chain Partners. Daehoon Han has arrived right from Seoul and found time in his tight schedule to meet CINDX team and present Chain Partners activity in details.

https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-meets-chain-partners-5dd9ee71f7c0
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

By the way, I am a small investor, but I prefer to make my investments in ICO. Usually the listing takes place first on small exchanges, I do not want to deal with them, but when the listing takes place on large exchanges, the price is already very large relative to the price of ICO.
This is a rare case, but sometimes projects immediately go to large exchanges. But if you are confident in the project, then there is no point in waiting if there is an opportunity to invest now, plus to receive pleasant bonuses.
I agree with you. If there is a possibility, then it should be used immediately, since everything changes very quickly in the crypto and you may not be in time if you wait for better conditions.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

Yesterday CINDX CEO Yuriy Avdeev and Investment Director Arthur Shamalov held a meeting with Daehoon Han, Head of Research of Chain Partners. Daehoon Han has arrived right from Seoul and found time in his tight schedule to meet CINDX team and present Chain Partners activity in details.

https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-meets-chain-partners-5dd9ee71f7c0

"Chain Partners positions themselves as the first Blockchain Company Builder in Korea and the only company with a presence in every core blockchain area. With the team of over 80 entrepreneurs, engineers and blockchain technologists, Chain Partners focuses on building, developing, investing in and accelerating blockchain companies. Additionally, the company provides advisory support to the blockchain projects as well as exchange and payment services."
Good news. I see that this is a serious company and I like that your team has connections at such a high level.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

Do you follow the "CINDXteam" section of our blog? We bet you do!
This article is devoted to one of the key members of our team - Yuriy Avdeev, CEO of the CINDX project.
Enjoy reading what inspired him to create a project that will help all participants of the crypto market to be profitably engaged - CINDX.

https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-team-yuriy-avdeev-e7a747d4c2e3
I like that your project is very open and you make separate articles for each member of your team. When I read such articles, I understand the thought of your employees and I like it.

We want our clients to know us on a personal level to build a relationship between one another. This is one thing many crypto projects lack, and we've chosen to take a step in the right direction within the crypto market.
This is an excellent approach. In the modern world, the most important quality of any project is the community around it and you are doing the right thing when you pay great attention to it.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

CIN DX, can make script investments easy, reliable and fast! The team of CIN DX impresses with its provision of access to rating and trustworthy traders with professionalism, and is sure to achieve great heights!
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

I liked how the CINDX website was developed. How exactly do you manage Crotpo assets? Can you tell us about your new product "algorithmic trading"?
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

The CINDX platform creates a complete ecosystem for cryptocurrency trading that is favorable to all the participants of the market and offers solutions to existing pain points.The platform enables access to a large number cryptocurrency exchanges,through one account,and makes it possible to follow the investment strategies of expert traders.Because of the structure of the platform,crypto investors are not obliged to hand their funds over to third parties.
http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3881157
                                                 http://www.getnews.info/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/1533134557.jpeg
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

I liked how the CINDX website was developed. How exactly do you manage Crotpo assets? Can you tell us about your new product "algorithmic trading"?
I think if you read all the white paper, then you can find this information.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

One thing that differentiates us from many other ICO's is that a big part of our platform will be ready before the end of the token sale.
Your project is more like a working business than an ambitious plan. This is a big advantage compared to other projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: