Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴[ANN][STO] CINDX | PRE-SALE STARTS 26 AUGUST, 2018🔴🔴🔴  (Read 18053 times)
slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

I like that cindx recognizes its positives as well as negatives. It’s the perfect way to keep improving. When will the platform be open to everyone?

The MVP is already accessible to everyone. The Alpha version of the platform will be ready on Q4 in 2018.  Smiley
I see that you are working faster than planned on the road map. I hope your STO will be successful and I will be able to use your platform as early as possible.

The project is developing with great success, and soon all our customers will be able to access our platform and take the cryptocurrency market to a whole new level.  Wink
I wish you success. I am interested in implementing the project and I will be glad when all customers get access to your platform and will actively work on it.

Thank you very much for your support! We will not let our customers down.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

It seems to me that there is no sense in investing in projects for a short distance. The potential of the project should be revealed with time.
I agree with you, but the year 2017 was such that everyone was used to a very quick return. These were speculative movements and they naturally ended in a deep correction.
Correction was natural. I hope this project will grow at a reasonable pace. However, if growth is very fast, many investors will be satisfied.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:44:18 PM

I agree with you. If you trust your funds to professionals, then you can get a big profit with less time. It is very profitable.
I think that many will be afraid to trust their money to someone. But with the help of Blockchain technology everything will be safe. I think we should not worry. Smiley
There is no risk in this system. The funds do not leave your wallet, but they are managed by professionals.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

Apparently the positive that is observed in the market helps your STO.
I'm glad that everything is going according to your plans. Investors who will participate in the project at this stage will have an excellent bonus.
The bonus that investors can get at this stage is really very profitable. Given that the project looks reliable, I think it's more profitable to participate in it from this stage.
I see that today the new project made 5000% profit for one day and hit the top 100 coinmarketcap. It would be good if CINDX could repeat this success.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Apparently the positive that is observed in the market helps your STO.
I'm glad that everything is going according to your plans. Investors who will participate in the project at this stage will have an excellent bonus.
The bonus that investors can get at this stage is really very profitable. Given that the project looks reliable, I think it's more profitable to participate in it from this stage.
I see that today the new project made 5000% profit for one day and hit the top 100 coinmarketcap. It would be good if CINDX could repeat this success.

What kind of project do you mean?
th4o

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

What kind of project do you mean?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aurumcoin/ I meant this project.
nguyentuan1498

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

• CINDX.talk - a social network with a reward for useful content
• CINDX.hub - the component includes a vendor’s account, as well as a hub for testing and integrating third-party software
• CINDX.dao - a component that allows you to implement a voting system for the community based on decentralised autonomous organisation rules
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

You are right, I think many people paid attention to the CINDX project after this news.
I can assume that many of those who are waiting for the launch of the platform will participate in the STO as they see the prospects of such a concept.
This is the right thought. Many future active users of the platform invest in it because they understand its concept.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

Great advantage because 40% bonus STO, join now or not participate. I often choose this stage if I want to participate, it ensures the greatest profit when the project is successful.
The low threshold of minimum investment is very convenient and allows anyone to get this wonderful bonus.
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:27:03 PM

CINDX helps you to be a bit more Bitcoin-conscious. Only a few mining companies control the majority of the #Bitcoin network; you either already know them all, or you don’t know any.
Read about some of the hottest Bitcoin #mining pools: https://medium.com/@cindx/top-5-largest-bitcoin-mining-firms-in-the-world-bb98a1537aad

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

I can assume that many of those who are waiting for the launch of the platform will participate in the STO as they see the prospects of such a concept.
This is the right thought. Many future active users of the platform invest in it because they understand its concept.
In fact, they receive a double profit. The profit from the investment in the platform plus the profit from the fact that they will work on it.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

CINDX helps you to be a bit more Bitcoin-conscious. Only a few mining companies control the majority of the #Bitcoin network; you either already know them all, or you don’t know any.
Read about some of the hottest Bitcoin #mining pools: https://medium.com/@cindx/top-5-largest-bitcoin-mining-firms-in-the-world-bb98a1537aad
https://i.imgur.com/Tj2BQCZ.jpg

Good informational material. It will be useful not only for beginners but also for advanced users. The CINDX team shows that they are deeply aware of such issues.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

Great advantage because 40% bonus STO, join now or not participate. I often choose this stage if I want to participate, it ensures the greatest profit when the project is successful.
I like your strategy. Investments at an early stage give the greatest profit, as a small difference in percentage with a large increase turns into a very significant difference.
If the project has made large X-s, then every percent of the initial investment turns into a significant amount.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

• CINDX.talk - a social network with a reward for useful content
• CINDX.hub - the component includes a vendor’s account, as well as a hub for testing and integrating third-party software
• CINDX.dao - a component that allows you to implement a voting system for the community based on decentralised autonomous organisation rules

Wow CINDX is an overall interesting ecosystem Smiley
I think that creating a single ecosystem to meet all the desires of traders and investors will be a big advantage in the market. People like simplicity and versatility.

cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

When CINDX users choose a Manager, the APIs and smart contracts kick in.CINDX uses APIs as a‘portal’, allowing the investor’s account to be managed by the account belonging to the Manager of their choosing.
https://cindx.io
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:08:58 AM

The bonus of 40% looks very tempting. The amount of investment for which I can get this bonus is limited or not?

All Investments have to be +$50, there are no other limitations.   Smiley
Great conditions. Bonuses at subsequent stages will be provided by the same algorithm?

From this day onwards:
-During the Pre Token Sale stage - a bonus of 25% will be offered during the first 3 weeks, and a 20% bonus in the next 3 weeks.
-In the main stage of Token Sale:
-On weeks 7 and 8 the bonus is 17%,
-On weeks 9 and 10 the bonus is 15%,
-On weeks 11 and 12 the bonus is 13%,
-On weeks 13-14 the bonus is 10%,
-On weeks 15-16 the bonus is 5%,
-On weeks 17 and 18 there is no bonus.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

Will the manager choose how much fees he charges or will the platform choose?

Different managers will charge different commissions. As an investor, you can choose what suits you best.  Wink
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

When CINDX users choose a Manager, the APIs and smart contracts kick in.CINDX uses APIs as a‘portal’, allowing the investor’s account to be managed by the account belonging to the Manager of their choosing.
https://cindx.io

This is correct. Thank you for clearing it up for everyone  Smiley
th4o

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

Great conditions. Bonuses at subsequent stages will be provided by the same algorithm?

From this day onwards:
-During the Pre Token Sale stage - a bonus of 25% will be offered during the first 3 weeks, and a 20% bonus in the next 3 weeks.
-In the main stage of Token Sale:
-On weeks 7 and 8 the bonus is 17%,
-On weeks 9 and 10 the bonus is 15%,
-On weeks 11 and 12 the bonus is 13%,
-On weeks 13-14 the bonus is 10%,
-On weeks 15-16 the bonus is 5%,
-On weeks 17 and 18 there is no bonus.

You have developed a good incentive system for investors. It is fair to investors at all stages. The reward for investing in earlier stages of ICO looks attractive and fair.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

In fact, they receive a double profit. The profit from the investment in the platform plus the profit from the fact that they will work on it.
Sure. I noticed this pattern long ago. People who understand the meaning of a concept are able to extract the greatest profit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: