Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockonomics - ReImagining Bitcoin and E-Commerce  (Read 1933 times)
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

I want to note that the Blockonomics project has a convenient and understandable website, as well as a very interesting bonus referral program. Getting into this project came to the fact that the project has good prospects. The future of the project is certainly there, so just when the platform will work in full force, there will be a lot of people willing to work on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:16:26 AM

Hi today is the start of presale right may i ask what time? because no one response me on the telegram even admins i think you should be active on telegram
We all expect the team can be active in answering all the questions of the participants as well as provide an update of developments projects so that more and more participants and investors are confident against this project.
It is indeed very important, because it can also be one that could be more convincing investors to join in the project. Hopefully this project can be a great success and can give satisfactory results.
agree with you all because with the team's activeness in answering all questions this project certainly could be an investor attraction to join in this project.hope the best for the future of this project.
it is true investors will be confident of a project seen from the workings of the team managing this project, if they are always active it sure will be many investors who are sure to join and enliven this project. hope the best of the team for this project.
I agree if the team is active in providing the latest information about the projects and is also promoting projects with both surely will be many investors who are interested to join the project.
It looks like when viewed from the team's performance so far has been good and so far has proved to be quite a lot of support for this project. I hope in the future more and more support for this project to make it easier to achieve success.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

Hi today is the start of presale right may i ask what time? because no one response me on the telegram even admins i think you should be active on telegram
We all expect the team can be active in answering all the questions of the participants as well as provide an update of developments projects so that more and more participants and investors are confident against this project.
It is indeed very important, because it can also be one that could be more convincing investors to join in the project. Hopefully this project can be a great success and can give satisfactory results.
agree with you all because with the team's activeness in answering all questions this project certainly could be an investor attraction to join in this project.hope the best for the future of this project.
it is true investors will be confident of a project seen from the workings of the team managing this project, if they are always active it sure will be many investors who are sure to join and enliven this project. hope the best of the team for this project.
I agree if the team is active in providing the latest information about the projects and is also promoting projects with both surely will be many investors who are interested to join the project.
It looks like when viewed from the team's performance so far has been good and so far has proved to be quite a lot of support for this project. I hope in the future more and more support for this project to make it easier to achieve success.
I believe a lot of people who provide support for this project, because it seems like this project does indeed have the potential to be successful.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
btc_enigma (OP)

Activity: 688
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

The pre-sale is live!

Hi! Although the pre-sale was launched yesterday as planned, we didn't make official announcements until today to ensure customers already using our product had first dibs. I'm sorry our team on Telegram wasn't responsive to your questions, I'll make sure to look into it.

Pal Palich

Activity: 155
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

Previously, sites with the reception to pay for bitcoin, were the advanced phenomenon, but now everywhere try to move away from payments in BTC, the reasons I think are known to all. Why not more coverage of crypto signs? more upgraded and cheaper for the consumer?
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:38:40 AM

wooow, this is a good project and ready to allocate bounty Blockonomics is quite promising. if true, certainly this project will get much spotlight from many circles. hopefully there will be many investors who join in this project and in the future have bright prospect. I hope to participate in this program.
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

Previously, sites with the reception to pay for bitcoin, were the advanced phenomenon, but now everywhere try to move away from payments in BTC, the reasons I think are known to all. Why not more coverage of crypto signs? more upgraded and cheaper for the consumer?

Part of why we launched this ICO was to expand into more Altcoins like Ethereum. We know people want a choice in their Cryptocurrencies.

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

The project Blockonomics fundamentally unique, and I think he will have success in the market, and will manifest itself exclusively with the best hand. I will certainly support this project and will closely monitor the implementation of the road map. Now is the time to invest in this project.

Yes, now is the time to invest since we have a presage 20% bonus going on!

star

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:40:29 AM

This project is very good with a professional team. this is the best investment place😍👊
AntiMage007

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:55:41 AM

Blockonomics, This is the readiness of the product, and the presence of a large customer base around the world, and high ratings on ICO listings and a well-coordinated team.
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

Check out our new ICO ad spot on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKQGB9Cao0c

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

Hello Team  Smiley

We just added Blockonomics to  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/blockonomics/

If you need to edit any information about your ICO, please go to Blockonomics ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit". Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Thank you.

Thanks Cryptoslate !

setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:33:43 AM

The relationship between Bitcoin, E-commerce, online payments continues to evolve and
will soon reach a more rewarding point for both merchants and buyers.
E-commerce is driven by a wide range of payment methods that best suit the diverse
preferences of consumers, the options that define each transaction, and the general
attributes of the product or service. However, the commonality of these methods is the
existence of a trusted third party gateway, which handles the facilitation of payment within
the transaction. Until recently, there a widely-available equivalent to cash in E-commerce
did not exist, even though the need for a sort of electronic money was obvious - especially
in the areas of micropayments. This inefficiency was highlighted in 2008 by Satoshi
Nakamoto (a pseudonym for an individual or group of programmers) in a white paper
entitled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System”. The paper suggested a
mechanism based on peer-to-peer networking, through which a payment system could
eliminate financial intermediaries and allow users to make direct and relatively
anonymous transactions via the Internet (Polasik et al., 2015).
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:57:42 AM

Yes, we are working hard to continue strengthening the strong relationship between cryptocurrency and ecommerce.

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

Here’s a new blog post outlying our future plans! https://blog.blockonomics.co/blockonomics-future-roadmap-62d607a639ee

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

Where can i check the amount of funds raised in tokensale uptil now? i tried to find such info on website but it was not there.

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:13:23 AM

Where can i check the amount of funds raised in tokensale uptil now? i tried to find such info on website but it was not there.

It is there now on the website https://ico.blockonomics.co

Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

I have to say that lock free plan sounds very promising and fresh, who agree with me? I hate to wait
TchidaDeru

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

Hey, guys!
It is really good idea. Plausible plan, flawless project.
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

Hey, guys!
It is really good idea. Plausible plan, flawless project.

Thank you for your kinds words! Since we are already established, we’ve proved our plan works, we just want to improve even more!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: