Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:11:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability  (Read 899478 times)
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

Thanks to all for your support: D

And thanks for such developments in the world of crypto-currencies, which will advance the entire industry to a completely different level of development)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

To participate in the private pre-sale must have a minimum value for contribution? Resident of any country can participate?
bonick

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

And thanks for such developments in the world of crypto-currencies, which will advance the entire industry to a completely different level of development)

All rightly said, the intellectual acceptance of contracts will lead to reduced risks, reduced administration and maintenance costs and more efficient business processes in all major segments of the financial services industry.
crypto Deddy

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

All rightly said, the intellectual acceptance of contracts will lead to reduced risks, reduced administration and maintenance costs and more efficient business processes in all major segments of the financial services industry.
I think that in the course of development the SGAT project will cover absolutely all financial institutions and will give confidence and relevance of its use in business.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

I think that in the course of development the SGAT project will cover absolutely all financial institutions and will give confidence and relevance of its use in business.
For this, financial institutions must begin preparing for the arrival of smart contracts, prepare existing systems and processes, and experiment with basic functionality.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

What is the uniqueness of your blockchain? Because there are already so many, it will be difficult to break through competitors...
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

What is the uniqueness of your blockchain? Because there are already so many, it will be difficult to break through competitors...
The technology, it develops SGAT, thus allows you to configure smart contracts without modifying the code in block.
cryptoplane

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:31:55 PM

And I want to add that this tool will be durable and scalable, able to be improved and adapted to offer more comprehensive services, in accordance with behavioral and regulatory changes.
Botaisk

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

And I want to add that this tool will be durable and scalable, able to be improved and adapted to offer more comprehensive services, in accordance with behavioral and regulatory changes.
Also SGAT is a token, which is the basis of the whole ecosystem, allowing to access and use all services and applications developed by the platform.
cryptozian

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

Also SGAT is a token, which is the basis of the whole ecosystem, allowing to access and use all services and applications developed by the platform.
For example, the transfer of fiduciary securities, the exchange of crypto-currency, membership subscription and access to the use of tools of smart contracts.
Mike Mike

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

For example, the transfer of fiduciary securities, the exchange of crypto-currency, membership subscription and access to the use of tools of smart contracts.
Unlike the etherium blockchain system, the SGAT token does not correspond to ERC20 and can not be stored on any Ethereum purse that supports the Ethereum protocol, such as MyEtherWallet or Metamask. That is why the project blockchain is based on the CryptoNote protocol.
AntowanGrun

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

I wish you advance!
Engaging website, responsive design, irreproachable website!
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

Unlike the etherium blockchain system, the SGAT token does not correspond to ERC20 and can not be stored on any Ethereum purse that supports the Ethereum protocol, such as MyEtherWallet or Metamask. That is why the project blockchain is based on the CryptoNote protocol.
Supporting the project, I take part in this fascinating adventure)))
cryptoicicle

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

Supporting the project, I take part in this fascinating adventure)))
First, because the ICO removes the barrier between large and small investors, in a very accessible and simple way.
cold beer

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

Indeed, the team gives an opportunity to anyone who wants to offer financial support, and in the future have direct access to pre-sales services. That is why now the sale of project tokens is being carried out, which are a unique way of paying for platform services.
Patrick777

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

I suggest that you follow the project website, study the project deeper, penetrate them and make a decision. I am sure that you will not remain indifferent.
cryptoicicle

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

I suggest that you follow the project website, study the project deeper, penetrate them and make a decision. I am sure that you will not remain indifferent.
Yes, there are a lot of interesting things on the website, the project looks very strong in the world of crypto currency, I think this will be a successful course for the team.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

Yes, there are a lot of interesting things on the website, the project looks very strong in the world of crypto currency, I think this will be a successful course for the team.
Using smart contracts gives the project great advantages among competitors, so the team is now one step ahead.
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

Now the blockchain enters our life very quickly and is not noticeable. I'm more than confident that many people will not even know and think about the fact that in 10 years it will be used everywhere!
crypto Deddy

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

Using smart contracts gives the project great advantages among competitors, so the team is now one step ahead.
Correctly, smart contracts are an instrument that can potentially go beyond the niche in which they exist at the moment, and make daily life more comfortable, and the legal relationships that arise between people are more effective and reliable. Therefore, the project SGAT has a trump card.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: