Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521805 times)
james7854

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

"2.4.2 Design your app to use power efficiently. Apps should not rapidly drain battery, generate excessive heat, or put unnecessary strain on device resources. Apps, including any third party advertisements displayed within them, may not run unrelated background processes, such as cryptocurrency mining."

That would be a definition of an ideal app but in reality it is not as easy. but mining should be improved or different approach can be used,no?

Might not fulfill all those requirements but at least some.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

You can use all kinds man!
killer9966

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:49:58 PM

Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Isn't the whole point of crypto that it's decentralized?
djuro74556

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:52:11 PM

Agate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

We developed both User and Merchant Apps for both Android and IOS platform however as you might know due to new Apple policy they won't any blockchain project/ICO app to be release on App store hence our strategy is to keep developing IOS as well and once we switch to main-net and got all approval speak with Apple to officially release our APP.

I'm not familiar with this Apple's policy, does that mean that most developers will give up developing iOS apps and focus on Android?

Why to even go with IOS then if there are such complications?

We were in middle of IOS development when unfortunately Apple changed their policy , BUT we keep developing the IOS app just in case if they changed their policy so we publish it shortly.

It would be a risk of leaving the development of the iOS platform, and there is still a possibility that Apple will change policy

Risk of leaving....you don't have to risk anything, you can simply postpone it. Android is much widely used anyway.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:08:36 AM

Well paypal is f****** me over with their restrictions on crypto so I am all on this project.

I agree, paypal has just tampered with things lately so I'm glad things are moving in this direction Cheesy

it would be nice to have this as an option. A lot of people are unhappy with paypals restrictions on crypto.

No wonder that PayPal doesnt like crypto,as they are competition,and PayPal feels threatened,and it should.

But this way it is only losing customers. Is that really a smart move?

It will probably prove to be not, but they have no choice and this will lead to serious problems.
Pental

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:18:33 AM

Well paypal is f****** me over with their restrictions on crypto so I am all on this project.

I agree, paypal has just tampered with things lately so I'm glad things are moving in this direction Cheesy

it would be nice to have this as an option. A lot of people are unhappy with paypals restrictions on crypto.

In fact, we use the Paypal name to better understand our project. Agate would have much more functionality than PayPal in fiat economy due to being decentralise and also being as platform for all developers to run their DApp on it.
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:21:21 AM

Agate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

We developed both User and Merchant Apps for both Android and IOS platform however as you might know due to new Apple policy they won't any blockchain project/ICO app to be release on App store hence our strategy is to keep developing IOS as well and once we switch to main-net and got all approval speak with Apple to officially release our APP.

I'm not familiar with this Apple's policy, does that mean that most developers will give up developing iOS apps and focus on Android?

We were in middle of IOS development when unfortunately Apple changed their policy , BUT we keep developing the IOS app just in case if they changed their policy so we publish it shortly.

It would be a risk of leaving the development of the iOS platform, and there is still a possibility that Apple will change policy

Risk of leaving....you don't have to risk anything, you can simply postpone it. Android is much widely used anyway.

Clearly, the team can freely leave or postpone the development of the platform, but I'm afraid that some of the market and some users will be dissatisfied ... eventually Apple is guilty of making such a decisions.
Kavorka

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:37:12 AM

And not a bad thing to have iOS app ready once Apple lifts ban.and they will  do that,its just the matter of time.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

Interesting project - in which phase is it now? pre-ICO or ICO?

I think its ICO....

We are still in Private sale stage, here is all dates

PRIVATE SALE 25 May 2018 to 20 AUG 2018
PRE-SALES STAGE 1 | 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018 | 25% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 2| 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018 | 20% DISCOUNT|
PRE-SALES STAGE 3 | 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018 | 15% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 4 | 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018 | 10% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 5 | 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018 | 5% DISCOUNT
PUBLIC SALES | 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018 | NO DISCOUNT

Aha so the public sale starts in October. so you still have a lot of time to raise funds.

Pre-sales stages are also PUBLIC and everyone can contribute with minimum of $60.

Thanks for the information. so it is not a private sale - just a pre-phase to the general ICO sale.

Do you accept ETH only?
inv3stor
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:52:13 AM

I think its ICO....

Aha so the public sale starts in October. so you still have a lot of time to raise funds.

Pre-sales stages are also PUBLIC and everyone can contribute with minimum of $60.

Thanks for the information. so it is not a private sale - just a pre-phase to the general ICO sale.

Do you accept ETH only?

ETH , BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH and may be Credit and Debit card but this part has not finalised yet
Pental

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

Actually we accepting ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC and DASH
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

In fact, we use the Paypal name to better understand our project. Agate would have much more functionality than PayPal in fiat economy due to being decentralise and also being as platform for all developers to run their DApp on it.

but then in what ways is it similar to PayPal?
Pental

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

Let's have a brief comparison just in merchant solutions:

PayPal

Provides online payment solutions to its users. It enables its users to transact money through their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards. Make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.

Agate

1) Agate currently accepts five most important cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin, and we plan to increase the total number of coins to over 17, making it the choice to transact via the Agate platform an easy one. Merchants would receive the exact dollar value every time.
2) By allowing transactions back to cash, merchants are assured that they can transfer to fiat money quickly for everyday use in their business.
3) In the Agate iFiat Ecosystem, all funds are immediately available and spendable for merchant.

So we needed to use something similar like PayPal (NOT EXACTLY) to introduce the Agate project.

AndreaTheGiant

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

PayPal

Provides online payment solutions to its users. It enables its users to transact money through their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards. Make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.

Agate

1) Agate currently accepts five most important cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin, and we plan to increase the total number of coins to over 17, making it the choice to transact via the Agate platform an easy one. Merchants would receive the exact dollar value every time.
2) By allowing transactions back to cash, merchants are assured that they can transfer to fiat money quickly for everyday use in their business.
3) In the Agate iFiat Ecosystem, all funds are immediately available and spendable for merchant.

So we needed to use something similar like PayPal (NOT EXACTLY) to introduce the Agate project.

Still, it's not that far off, and the matter of fact is that we need a replacement for PayPal or similar sites and this is as good as it gets right now.
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

PayPal

Agate

Still, it's not that far off, and the matter of fact is that we need a replacement for PayPal or similar sites and this is as good as it gets right now.

just to add a quick note that PayPal for crypto currencies is the title which community consider for Agate, while if you check this project you'll see it has far more capability and potential than what PayPal providing in fiat economy at the moment, but to make it easier to understand for general public as Agate would facilitate the crypto payment in a very cheap and fast way and more importantly without volatility for merchants and can be integrate with almost all e-commerce platforms and online websites they people call it paypal for crypto.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

I think its ICO....

Do you accept ETH only?

ETH , BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH and may be Credit and Debit card but this part has not finalised yet

Thats great,no excuse really not to join.Especially since minimum needed is only $60
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

When can we expect token distribution?

It's usually right after the sale ends.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

When can we expect token distribution?

It's usually right after the sale ends.

So then it's all transfered to my online wallet, right?
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

And not a bad thing to have iOS app ready once Apple lifts ban.and they will  do that,its just the matter of time.

Surely, Apple will come back as soon as they see a chance for more profit  Grin
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:16:24 PM

I think its ICO....

Do you accept ETH only?

Thats great,no excuse really not to join.Especially since minimum needed is only $60

I agree, the minimum amount is fair and we have several options for purchase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: