Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521801 times)
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

What I like the most is the ability to integrate AGATE with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?

Yes you can test them all, please visit our Github rep @ https://github.com/agatechain and click on desire eCommerce platform/plugin then you can either install the app/plugin on your store and test it OR as we already installed them in our demo environment you can test it live, as an example for Woocommerce (the worlds most popular eCommerce platform you can test it here http://www.agate.services/product/test/ simply add the sample product in your basket/card then in checkout and choose Agate as the method of payment. )

I did not know this was already in the test phase, thank you for sharing Smiley

Thank you fro a prompt response and all this sources, will check it out and test and come back with some feedback.Much appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avdogado

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:45:53 PM

Agate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

We developed both User and Merchant Apps for both Android and IOS platform however as you might know due to new Apple policy they won't any blockchain project/ICO app to be release on App store hence our strategy is to keep developing IOS as well and once we switch to main-net and got all approval speak with Apple to officially release our APP.

I'm not familiar with this Apple's policy, does that mean that most developers will give up developing iOS apps and focus on Android?

Why to even go with IOS then if there are such complications?

We were in middle of IOS development when unfortunately Apple changed their policy , BUT we keep developing the IOS app just in case if they changed their policy so we publish it shortly.

It would be a risk of leaving the development of the iOS platform, and there is still a possibility that Apple will change policy

Risk of leaving....you don't have to risk anything, you can simply postpone it. Android is much widely used anyway.

And not a bad thing to have iOS app ready once Apple lifts ban.and they will  do that,its just the matter of time.

I agree it's only a matter of time as most closed systems are now opening to crypto looking into the future.

I think it will take some more time but the moment when crypto becomes everyday will certainly come.

It seems it i not  a ban, a least not a regular ban.It is just that some procedures and policies by Apple need to be satisfied and it's good to go.If I understood it properly.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?

Really good questions and very important part of the project for sure, do you have a marketing plan for that?

I'll just add another question to this.

Do you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It is important aspect of each project these days.

Thank you for asking this question, as you can see Ehsan Jahandarpour who is Agate’s CMO is one of the top 20 Growth Hackers in the world from Forbes magazine stand points also is contributor for entrepreneur.com and many more famous tech magazine, who has designed a very descriptive and powerful marketing strategy for pre ICO and after ICO, also as you can see in fund distribution chart available in Agatechain.org website about %40 of total collected fund would allocate to Marketing, growth hacking, PR,… not to mention we are directly working with two major PR agency and several other journalist and influencer which you will see some of the result in next few weeks as per our marketing road-map.

Nice to see that it is all so well thought of.What is a growth hacker btw. ? Cheesy
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

Really good questions and very important part of the project for sure, do you have a marketing plan for that?

Do you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It is important aspect of each project these days.

Thank you for asking this question, as you can see Ehsan Jahandarpour who is Agate’s CMO is one of the top 20 Growth Hackers in the world from Forbes magazine stand points also is contributor for entrepreneur.com and many more famous tech magazine, who has designed a very descriptive and powerful marketing strategy for pre ICO and after ICO, also as you can see in fund distribution chart available in Agatechain.org website about %40 of total collected fund would allocate to Marketing, growth hacking, PR,… not to mention we are directly working with two major PR agency and several other journalist and influencer which you will see some of the result in next few weeks as per our marketing road-map.

Nice to see that it is all so well thought of.What is a growth hacker btw. ? Cheesy

It's a legit question, lots of people don't know what they do, I didn't know either Cheesy
So wikipedia helps Cheesy

Growth hacking is a process of rapid experimentation across marketing funnel, product development, sales segments, and other areas of the business to identify the most efficient ways to grow a business. A growth hacking team is made up of marketers, developers, engineers and product managers that specifically focus on building and engaging the user base of a business.

Growth hackers often focus on low-cost alternatives to traditional marketing, e.g. using social media, viral marketing or targeted advertising[2] instead of buying advertising through more traditional media such as radio, newspaper, and television.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:52:31 PM

Now that's what I call an answer Smiley thank you!

My pleasure Smiley

Marketing and PR are huge factors in the outcome of a project. You can have the best product out there, but if you can't surface, you can call it quits.

Thanks for note, YES we truly  believe the same that's why we allocated a big portion of invested fund (%40)  into marketing and hired top of the market people and agency.

Those kind of actions could get you to the hard cap in no time.

my pleasure Smiley

developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a project because one can not survive without the other. It's a synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.

I agree, today's all about good marketing.

Great to see that you as a team take marketing seriously.Can you maybe provide us with some info about your marketing team?

And the name of the PR agency that you mention please.Thank you.
inv3stor
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

My pleasure Smiley

Marketing and PR are huge factors in the outcome of a project. You can have the best product out there, but if you can't surface, you can call it quits.

Thanks for note, YES we truly  believe the same that's why we allocated a big portion of invested fund (%40)  into marketing and hired top of the market people and agency.

my pleasure Smiley

developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a project because one can not survive without the other. It's a synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.

Great to see that you as a team take marketing seriously.Can you maybe provide us with some info about your marketing team?

And the name of the PR agency that you mention please.Thank you.

BLOCKETO, Almora and  TokenSuit for Pre-ICO and Blonde2.0 for past ICO as the major agencies and networking with several other media and journalist via AGATE’s CMO Ehsan Jahandarpour who is the World's Top Growth Hacker from Forbes Magazine points of view and contributor of many popular tech magazine include Entrepreneur.com, Wamda, Business.com, The Huffington Post and many more.

inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:53:15 AM

It's a legit question, lots of people don't know what they do, I didn't know either Cheesy
So wikipedia helps Cheesy

Growth hacking is a process of rapid experimentation across marketing funnel, product development, sales segments, and other areas of the business to identify the most efficient ways to grow a business. A growth hacking team is made up of marketers, developers, engineers and product managers that specifically focus on building and engaging the user base of a business.

Growth hackers often focus on low-cost alternatives to traditional marketing, e.g. using social media, viral marketing or targeted advertising[2] instead of buying advertising through more traditional media such as radio, newspaper, and television.

thanks @Londondungeon  for comment, We are also recommend to visit AGATE's CMO website and have a look to his blog to get more information about Growth Hacking strategies and methods  >> https://jahandarpour.com/
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

Will people be able to dispute transactions,like on PayPal?
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

Hi, DEV's. You need to add token details to permit participants to join the idea!

Token Structure and ICO details
Token Symbol: AGT
Type: ERC20

We accept ETH for AGT

Token Ratio 1 ETH8835 AGT (at the time of executing smart contract)
Total number of tokens: 490,000,000
Token available for ICO: 318,500,000 (%65 of total tokens)
  • Presale 16,000,000 (-%5 of total AGT ICO token sale)
    Public Sale :302500000 (~%95 of total AGT ICO token sale)
    Hard cap: $24,000,000 USD
    Soft cap: $2,000,000 USD
    AGT Token value: 0.079 USD
Minimum purchase: 0.1 ETHH
Maximum purchase: 30 ETH (except accredited investors and strategic partners)

Lock Up period: All team's token will lockup for one year period on smart contract and releasing %25
quarterly
Unsold token: Burn by smart contract
Dates
15 March 2018 Whitelist open
8 June 2018 Pre-sales
22 June 2018- Public sale

I see that you plan to burn unsold tokens.How is that done exactly?
segotiwul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

the project has a fully secure and encrypted platform that seamlessly integrates blockchain and improves overall usability.
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:06:39 AM

Will people be able to dispute transactions,like on PayPal?

Yes via escrow which will performing by SmartContract once it implemented.
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

My pleasure Smiley

my pleasure Smiley

Well I wouldn't like them to rely only on marketing. Marketing can make yo a good head start bud if the product is shit it will loose on popularity really fast.

I agree, marketing can attract investors and raise a certain amount of funds but if the project is not of high quality all will collapse...
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

Hi, DEV's. You need to add token details to permit participants to join the idea!

Token Structure and ICO details
Token Symbol: AGT
Type: ERC20

We accept ETH for AGT

Token Ratio 1 ETH8835 AGT (at the time of executing smart contract)
Total number of tokens: 490,000,000
Token available for ICO: 318,500,000 (%65 of total tokens)
  • Presale 16,000,000 (-%5 of total AGT ICO token sale)
    Public Sale :302500000 (~%95 of total AGT ICO token sale)
    Hard cap: $24,000,000 USD
    Soft cap: $2,000,000 USD
    AGT Token value: 0.079 USD
Minimum purchase: 0.1 ETHH
Maximum purchase: 30 ETH (except accredited investors and strategic partners)

Lock Up period: All team's token will lockup for one year period on smart contract and releasing %25
quarterly
Unsold token: Burn by smart contract
Dates
15 March 2018 Whitelist open
8 June 2018 Pre-sales
22 June 2018- Public sale

I see that you plan to burn unsold tokens.How is that done exactly?

Smartcontract will burn all unsold tokens after ICO date.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

The link on your website to your bounty program on Medium doesn't work, it leads to a page which is telling "account suspended". Do you have a working bounty program?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

What will be the main AGATE  source of revenue?

Currently there are 10 direct utilisation for Agate and in-direct potential  in enormous because as an platform or blockchain protocol thousands of developers and business can use Agate to generate their own tokens and run their very own crypto economy on Agate,
here I copied 10 direct utilisation from WP:

------
Unlike most newly generated tokens of ICOs in blockchain apps or software with no or only one income stream, one of the value propositions of the AGT token is that it has several revenue streams to ensure our token holders have a solid, continuous value-added token. While we always work to add as many as possible new strong income streams for AGT token, here are some examples for the current Agate token:

1.   All exchange orders between different cryptocurrencies have a fixed cost of 1.00 AGT
2.   Any trades by Agate Trade Bot at the time of execution would cost 1.00 AGT
3.   Although exchanging cryptocurrency to any iFiat token is free, if users want to load their cards or request bank transfers, Agate will charge them an equivalent of 1% of the transferred order in AGT token.

Code:
Example: Tim wants to transfer $500 worth of BTC to his card. He exchanged 1 BTC on the best exchange rate (1 BTC = 10,000 iUSD), and his iBucket would charge iUSD 500 (no additional exchange or transfer fee) in the next step; he wants to load $500 to his card.
As 1 AGT ~ $0.079 and 1% of $500 is $5, he needs 63.291139 AGT to authorise this order; so let’s say the value of AGT token increases by 10X, and each token is worth $0.79; to do so, he needs 6.329113 AGT to do the same, so it’s always better to buy and keep more AGT token to save more on Agate fees.

4.   In order to bootstrap the Agate iFiat ecosystem while there is no transaction fee to buy any item inside Agate iFiat Ecosystem, for example, customers can go to any Agate Merchant, either in store or online, and pay 100 iUSD to buy some things, and merchants will receive the exact 100 iUSD, which they can use to pay to their suppliers who are also in this ecosystem, or they may prefer to cash out their funds to their cards or bank accounts. This is when we charge them the equivalent of 1% of a withdrawal fee in AGT token (similar to when users load their cards).
5.   Ordering cards, POS terminals, printing paper rolls or any physical merchant’s accessories can be paid by AGT tokens; this would immediately add value to the tokens.
6.   Agate Token Generator, as described in its section, allows everyone to create their own customised tokens. To do this, they should pay a one-off fee of 50 AGT. This can be done through Agate Token Generator GUI or Agate API Suite.

7.   Any transaction, either inside iFiat Ecosystem or when businesses or developers create their own tokens, should be paid by AGT coin (like gas in Ethereum) which is 0.01 AGT.

8.   Once we switch to Agate’s main net from our existing test net, all AGT coins would be minable, and as we use the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) method in our blockchain, and miners needs to buy a minimum of 50,000 AGT coins or create a public mining pool in order to start mining, this also would highly increase the demand for AGT coin.

9.   Once our smart contract implementation is finished, in order to execute it in Agate, blockchain users need to pay in AGT coin.

10.   B2B income, by having a comprehensive API suite, the whole suite can be used as white-label platform for those, first, who have their own customers and want to avoid banking fees (e.g., big supermarkets or petrol station chains) or companies who have their own customer acquisition methods and go to market strategy or enterprises who want to integrate Agate with their existing environment and application or even ERP. While they can generate their own iFiat tokens to make sure there is no other token issuer, all operations inside Agate blockchain would work only with AGT token, and also they should buy a API call package for each request as in the pricing table below plus 50 AGT tokens for initial account setup fee, which we will waive for the first 50 companies to get the ball rolling!

Thank you for detailed answer,seems like you covered everything Smiley

Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this project is, optimistic about the future of the project.

It's especially nice that you explained in detail and with an example... Thanks!
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

Did anyone answer this question? I am also interested in this...
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

My pleasure Smiley

my pleasure Smiley

Well I wouldn't like them to rely only on marketing. Marketing can make yo a good head start bud if the product is shit it will loose on popularity really fast.

I agree, marketing can attract investors and raise a certain amount of funds but if the project is not of high quality all will collapse...
By developing a marketing strategy is a vital for any project/business.  Without one, your effort to attract customers are likely to be haphazard and inefficient. 

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Wellderly

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

What will be the main AGATE  source of revenue?

Currently there are 10 direct utilisation for Agate and in-direct potential  in enormous because as an platform or blockchain protocol thousands of developers and business can use Agate to generate their own tokens and run their very own crypto economy on Agate,
here I copied 10 direct utilisation from WP:

------
Unlike most newly generated tokens of ICOs in blockchain apps or software with no or only one income stream, one of the value propositions of the AGT token is that it has several revenue streams to ensure our token holders have a solid, continuous value-added token. While we always work to add as many as possible new strong income streams for AGT token, here are some examples for the current Agate token:

1.   All exchange orders between different cryptocurrencies have a fixed cost of 1.00 AGT
2.   Any trades by Agate Trade Bot at the time of execution would cost 1.00 AGT
3.   Although exchanging cryptocurrency to any iFiat token is free, if users want to load their cards or request bank transfers, Agate will charge them an equivalent of 1% of the transferred order in AGT token.

Code:
Example: Tim wants to transfer $500 worth of BTC to his card. He exchanged 1 BTC on the best exchange rate (1 BTC = 10,000 iUSD), and his iBucket would charge iUSD 500 (no additional exchange or transfer fee) in the next step; he wants to load $500 to his card.
As 1 AGT ~ $0.079 and 1% of $500 is $5, he needs 63.291139 AGT to authorise this order; so let’s say the value of AGT token increases by 10X, and each token is worth $0.79; to do so, he needs 6.329113 AGT to do the same, so it’s always better to buy and keep more AGT token to save more on Agate fees.

4.   In order to bootstrap the Agate iFiat ecosystem while there is no transaction fee to buy any item inside Agate iFiat Ecosystem, for example, customers can go to any Agate Merchant, either in store or online, and pay 100 iUSD to buy some things, and merchants will receive the exact 100 iUSD, which they can use to pay to their suppliers who are also in this ecosystem, or they may prefer to cash out their funds to their cards or bank accounts. This is when we charge them the equivalent of 1% of a withdrawal fee in AGT token (similar to when users load their cards).
5.   Ordering cards, POS terminals, printing paper rolls or any physical merchant’s accessories can be paid by AGT tokens; this would immediately add value to the tokens.
6.   Agate Token Generator, as described in its section, allows everyone to create their own customised tokens. To do this, they should pay a one-off fee of 50 AGT. This can be done through Agate Token Generator GUI or Agate API Suite.

7.   Any transaction, either inside iFiat Ecosystem or when businesses or developers create their own tokens, should be paid by AGT coin (like gas in Ethereum) which is 0.01 AGT.

8.   Once we switch to Agate’s main net from our existing test net, all AGT coins would be minable, and as we use the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) method in our blockchain, and miners needs to buy a minimum of 50,000 AGT coins or create a public mining pool in order to start mining, this also would highly increase the demand for AGT coin.

9.   Once our smart contract implementation is finished, in order to execute it in Agate, blockchain users need to pay in AGT coin.

10.   B2B income, by having a comprehensive API suite, the whole suite can be used as white-label platform for those, first, who have their own customers and want to avoid banking fees (e.g., big supermarkets or petrol station chains) or companies who have their own customer acquisition methods and go to market strategy or enterprises who want to integrate Agate with their existing environment and application or even ERP. While they can generate their own iFiat tokens to make sure there is no other token issuer, all operations inside Agate blockchain would work only with AGT token, and also they should buy a API call package for each request as in the pricing table below plus 50 AGT tokens for initial account setup fee, which we will waive for the first 50 companies to get the ball rolling!

Thank you for detailed answer,seems like you covered everything Smiley

Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this project is, optimistic about the future of the project.

It's especially nice that you explained in detail and with an example... Thanks!

We rarely see such detailed answers ... thanks for clarification! Smiley

Thanks for taking the effort and writing such a detailed post answering a lot of possible questions. Regarding this part: "While they can generate their own iFiat tokens to make sure there is no other token issuer, all operations inside Agate blockchain would work only with AGT token, and also they should buy a API call package for each request as in the pricing table below plus 50 AGT tokens for initial account setup fee, which we will waive for the first 50 companies to get the ball rolling!"

so if the company would opt for iFiat of their own customers would still have to purchase it with AGT?
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?

I think the point is that it is similar to PayPal and that might ensure it's popularity and adoption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: