Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521808 times)
Kvazimir

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

In which countries will your product be available?

I think they are only restricted by the restrictions that are put there by governments, so I think the US and China are out of the question, but everything else could work.

Man, I was expecting more from China, not being so restrictive. Those are huge markets that get left out.

Problem appears when governments want a huge piece of cake.

Yes, governments are greedy.

Governments always try to take as much as possible from us.That is why I hate regulations as they are just a prelude to stealing your money and causing you more problems then solutions.

Yeah, they always find ways to get involved in everything and make the most benefits of it...

its such a shame that often their involvment inhibits quick growth of technology.

Unfortunately, the desire to control everything restrains so many good projects ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

I think they are only restricted by the restrictions that are put there by governments, so I think the US and China are out of the question, but everything else could work.

Man, I was expecting more from China, not being so restrictive. Those are huge markets that get left out.

Governments always try to take as much as possible from us.That is why I hate regulations as they are just a prelude to stealing your money and causing you more problems then solutions.

Yeah, they always find ways to get involved in everything and make the most benefits of it...

its such a shame that often their involvment inhibits quick growth of technology.

Unfortunately, the desire to control everything restrains so many good projects ...

Governments exist to make our lives both easier and more difficult at the same time.Sometimes it's a win for you , sometimes it's a loss Cheesy
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

If government don't take from you others will definitely take from you, without any form of regulations, the market will be too vulnerable and scammers will take control and that is even worse.

Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

Are there any information out about how the sale is going?

That would be great,to have some kind of live update on the website so we can track and follow that.Lets see what team has to say about that,will it be enabled.

Yeah, some kind of a ticker would be nice, it makes people more excited to track the progress Cheesy
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

If government don't take from you others will definitely take from you, without any form of regulations, the market will be too vulnerable and scammers will take control and that is even worse.

Problem is that regulations usually kill decentralization and whole point of crypto is decentralization.People can protect themselves, they just need to take some time to learn basics.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

Problem is that regulations usually kill decentralization and whole point of crypto is decentralization.People can protect themselves, they just need to take some time to learn basics.

If people just take a bit time to educate themselves and read what warnings and instructions say we would not need any regulations at all.Only when it comes to trading, there are some differences.
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

Seems like a very interesting project,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check WP abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

I see that you have allocated 5% of tokens to unforeseen events? What do you consider as unforeseen events?
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

Can we maybe expect live AMA's in near future? Would be nice to be able to have a direct contact with the team.

That would definitely be right thing to do,im sure that would create extra buzz aroiund the project and got people even more interested.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

Can we maybe expect live AMA's in near future? Would be nice to be able to have a direct contact with the team.

That would definitely be right thing to do,im sure that would create extra buzz aroiund the project and got people even more interested.

A lot of projects lately seem to be ignoring that kind of communication and it does not make sense to me at all.I like AMA's the most.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

I see that you have allocated 5% of tokens to unforeseen events? What do you consider as unforeseen events?

That is really interesting, haven't noticed that before.This is the first project I see that has that category.
HiLander

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

Is there a place where we can check the list of merchants that will be using AGATE?
lanangwidyadnyana

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

really nice project sir, when i read the whitepaper, The Agate's sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app by having an Al Engine. While letting anyone develop their own business models on the platform, using Agate API Suite, also provides the most reliable platform for merchants who do not want to risk crypto market fluctuations.
That the only way to solve these problems, unlike in the traditional crypto economy, is a multipronged approach; users need more optimal ways to spend their money, merchants need easier ways to accept funds, and developers and businesses need a comprehensive protocol to develop their own App, DAO, and so on.
i believe this project will success in the future
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:02:32 PM

really nice project sir, when i read the whitepaper, The Agate's sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app by having an Al Engine. While letting anyone develop their own business models on the platform, using Agate API Suite, also provides the most reliable platform for merchants who do not want to risk crypto market fluctuations.
That the only way to solve these problems, unlike in the traditional crypto economy, is a multipronged approach; users need more optimal ways to spend their money, merchants need easier ways to accept funds, and developers and businesses need a comprehensive protocol to develop their own App, DAO, and so on.
i believe this project will success in the future

Well said and happy to see that more people are able to see the huge potential AGATE has and the system that it has developed will bring so much progress and opportunities to all of us.
Slavameter

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of top development
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

Governments exist to make our lives both easier and more difficult at the same time.Sometimes it's a win for you , sometimes it's a loss Cheesy

I have the feeling that we loose more often, but never mind... Smiley
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

That is really interesting, haven't noticed that before.This is the first project I see that has that category.

Yes, interestingly, is it like some kind a backup Huh

That's not a bad idea. I wonder for how long that backup gets untouched?
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:05:41 PM

The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of top development

What makes team top development? Any relevant informations?
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:14:52 PM

If people just take a bit time to educate themselves and read what warnings and instructions say we would not need any regulations at all.Only when it comes to trading, there are some differences.

Its quite hard to make people do sth like that much easier to intimidate them with possible penalties.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:22:09 PM

You cant have decentralized system with regulatory bodies its simply impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: