Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521810 times)
Sengjen

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:50:18 PM

When can we expect mobile app?

According to the road map beta version of the mobile app is released in March, the app will likely appear after the end of the sale.

Will app be available on all mobile OS's?

Android for shure, don't know for iOS according to latest issues....

Internal issues or something regarding restrictions iOS has put on ICOs?

As far as I know those issues are regarding ICOs.

I think they haven't changed their policy around this and probably won't change it anytime soon which is too bad.

On the one hand, it's bad because projects only have one option, but Android is very well represented, so there will be plenty of users.

The problems are with the app store policies, not iOS. iOS is just an operating system like Android. Cheesy

So the reasons are above Apple and iOS...?

No it is Apple's App store policies that prevent apps connected to crypto that are not verified to be published in app store.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

According to the road map beta version of the mobile app is released in March, the app will likely appear after the end of the sale.

I think they haven't changed their policy around this and probably won't change it anytime soon which is too bad.

On the one hand, it's bad because projects only have one option, but Android is very well represented, so there will be plenty of users.

Android is the most wide spread, but also has wide variety of devices.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:07:58 PM

Wait, if it's released in March why would it be out after the end of the sale? Maybe someone has already done a review.

Well i havent seen any review of app, most likely that they still doing BETA testing...

I wonder why there isn't rven some submissioned rewarded review video?

Well maybe is still to early for that...

Hopefully someone will pick this up and make a video.

I suppose BETA testing is closed one, so there will not be a video review until they released officially one.

Someone could review beta, why not?
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

I see there is going to be a really long presale, is team planing to get more partnerships during this period also?
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:38:39 PM

Wait, if it's released in March why would it be out after the end of the sale? Maybe someone has already done a review.

Well i havent seen any review of app, most likely that they still doing BETA testing...

Yes exactly our apps on BETA testing now

It it open beta,so everyone can join?

Can someone from the team please answer this one.Would be nice to get a chance to check out beta if it is not closed for public.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

What does instant settlement mean in agate features?

I think that is related to transactions and that would mean that you or the merchant get the funds into your account and available almost instantly.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:48:06 PM

I see there is going to be a really long presale, is team planing to get more partnerships during this period also?

That would be a good way to boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people can't afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on project.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

How come the project is called moss agate?

It is called AGATE, not moss agate  Grin Moss Agate is gem from WoW Cheesy , Nice reference m8 Cheesy
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

Why is the licensing of the Bank planned for the end of 2019? What is the throughput/number of transactions per second?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

Why is the licensing of the Bank planned for the end of 2019? What is the throughput/number of transactions per second?

It could be just a bureaucracy thing. I can't imagine that licensing a bank could be a quick thing. Think of all the paperwork that has to be done, all the regulations taken into consideration...
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

Can you please explain what are the advantages of the iFiat Ecosystem?

Hopefully this will shed some light on it for you:

Fiats exist on Agate blockchain rather than on less developed and tested blockchains, also, not within closed-source software running on centralised, private databases, or on very costly and slow blockchains like bitcoin, which is not viable or practical to use it as a medium to transfer funds or for micropayments.

Although, iFiats can be used just like other cryptocurrencies, i.e., in a p2p, pseudo anonymous, decentralised, cryptographically secure environment, but they are only circulated inside Agate blockchain to facilitate the payments and real-time settlement and secure the value of funds for both users and merchant as iFiat redemption will not face any pricing or liquidity constraints.
iFiats run on one of the fastest decentralised blockchain platforms, which include a decentralised exchange (DEX), Browser base, wallet encryption, open source, multiparty security and reporting functions and all transaction can be tracked on our blockchain explorer.
iFiat’s one-to-one backing implementation is easier for traditional merchants to understand and accept for their goods or services.
Although iFiats are fully redeemable via the options below, the best use case scenario is to spend it with other merchants or suppliers, because it’s real-time and has a very small transaction fee for users.
Instant loading onto virtual or physical debit cards
Request to transfer to bank account
Pay any type of bill, include loan repayment, utilities etc.
Generate crypto gift voucher, which is redeemable with all Agate merchants (in store or online)

I see you took your time for explaining this. Thank you very much!
Its important to have the ambassadors like you teaching people about crypto.

Well, maybe its good that not many people know about cypto yet. Leaves more for us Smiley

you can think of it this way, ofcourse, but if the market is larger it offers  more options for us as well Smiley
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

Crypto does finally need a next level platform to suit its needs,and AGATE might be the one!
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

Fiats exist on Agate blockchain rather than on less developed and tested blockchains, also, not within closed-source software running on centralised, private databases, or on very costly and slow blockchains like bitcoin, which is not viable or practical to use it as a medium to transfer funds or for micropayments.

Although, iFiats can be used just like other cryptocurrencies, i.e., in a p2p, pseudo anonymous, decentralised, cryptographically secure environment, but they are only circulated inside Agate blockchain to facilitate the payments and real-time settlement and secure the value of funds for both users and merchant as iFiat redemption will not face any pricing or liquidity constraints.
iFiats run on one of the fastest decentralised blockchain platforms, which include a decentralised exchange (DEX), Browser base, wallet encryption, open source, multiparty security and reporting functions and all transaction can be tracked on our blockchain explorer.
iFiat’s one-to-one backing implementation is easier for traditional merchants to understand and accept for their goods or services.
Although iFiats are fully redeemable via the options below, the best use case scenario is to spend it with other merchants or suppliers, because it’s real-time and has a very small transaction fee for users.
Generate crypto gift voucher, which is redeemable with all Agate merchants (in store or online)

Well, maybe its good that not many people know about cypto yet. Leaves more for us Smiley

you can think of it this way, ofcourse, but if the market is larger it offers  more options for us as well Smiley

But a larger market also brings a number of new challenges and I wonder if people in the crypto are really ready for that.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

But a larger market also brings a number of new challenges and I wonder if people in the crypto are really ready for that.

It is easy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?

It could be trough bonuses for transactions? Or maybe just the fact that there is a platform like that would be enough for some people. 
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

Android is the most wide spread, but also has wide variety of devices.

So, coverage will obviously not be a problem, the difficulty in working on some devices is something that all developers encounter...
Bacara

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

I suppose BETA testing is closed one, so there will not be a video review until they released officially one.

Someone could review beta, why not?

....maybe there are such agreement between the developers and the tester that nothing is allowed to be published before the official announcement.
EDVED

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

I believe that, team can make a lot of strategic moves during sales period.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

I sure hope so. I'm too lazy for making videos.

Luckily there are always people who are willing to do this Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: