Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5112 times)
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:32:52 PM

It is the reality that all people who joins cryptocurrency are for the purpose of earning money, that's why people take effort and time to access crypto business in order to earn more crypto coins that convertible into real paper money.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

You have all written correctly. It's almost all for the sake of money, but the most money will earn the  intelligent and bold people. So here as everywhere to earn more, you need to increase your qualifications
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:37:51 PM

Blockchain Knowledge and making money through Bitcoin is same to me. Wait let me explain, Without proper knowledge about the blockchain technology and the bitcoin no one can make successful here, If you want to earn money by doing bounty then you have to pick good campaign, but it is not easy to research a good campaign. No one can trade without knowledge and experience about the market. So, if you want to earn money by bitcoin, then you have to have some knowledge about it. Tell me if I am wrong. Thank You.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

It is the reality that all people who joins cryptocurrency are for the purpose of earning money, that's why people take effort and time to access crypto business in order to earn more crypto coins that convertible into real paper money.
Well it is obvious were here to earn money from crypto. And this forum our tool to learn knowledge so were thankful for that. Many ways here in forum to earn so our really chance to grab this opportunity.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

I am here to earn money for my family,i participated in bounty to get reward in the end.I am here also to study and learn crypto for future reference.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

Well it is obvious were here to earn money from crypto. And this forum our tool to learn knowledge so were thankful for that. Many ways here in forum to earn so our really chance to grab this opportunity.
Pretty much said that we are all gathered in this forum simply because we are eager to learn furthur details about cryptocurrency. In other words,we are interested and to break our curiosity about cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. Through this forum,we are united and we spread information which is reliable and genuine to both readers and to yourself. That's why I am here and you are here too.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
Given the nature of the forum, specifically Bounty programs. And for which, anyone can join and make a money out of it. is yes a good basis that everybody joined to get money.
however, before doing that so. everybody has to undergo, like a learning process. where most of us, really explored the forum to learn more about Crypto, trading. some are happy on off topic threads.
some are spending their time on local forum boards. and some are really into altcoin discussion.
i cant erase the fact that everybody wants money, in here. but the good thing is. all of us, have their own interest and way of interaction in the forum.
and besides, everybody deserve to get paid. cause everyone in here that the bounty program, is actually working hard for it.
william_45

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

Many people have come here to earn money. But, you get to know about different information through this. Even you have do conversations to clear up your confusions.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

Everyone in the forum has a clear purpose, and I mainly take a break from them to get more knowledge to make money for myself. I think it is reasonable if they have the knowledge and make legitimate money, not scams like some ICO projects. Because to make money on the market cryptos is not simple, in addition to knowledge you need to have time, calm and patience with this market.

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:42:02 PM

Most of us want money its reality of the current world so we will do whatever we can to earn as much money as we can before our retirement life. The real reason for Joining this forum to me is to gather enough knowledge about cryptocoins so that I can invest in few ICO and double my money. I have got few good returns but I also got scammed by few but this forum have helped me a lot to find good ICOs.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

Truth needs to be told.

Your right statement came from you are all correct, money are very important things to all people to get better lives in the world and the bitcoin including this forum gives opportunity to the people to get knowledge how to make money in the legal way. but for me not all people loving money people want to improve their talent about technology bitcoin is part of new technology are best way also to way improving knowledge to educated in the computer science.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:54:16 AM

Truth needs to be told.
I am here because I want to make more money and learn some thing about the tec. It is the new trend of the future. If I can catch the train, I may be a rich one in the future.

angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

Simply I am here to make money. You know the market of crypto currency is the investment market. People usually come here for the investment purposes to earn money. Some may come here to know the market or to gather experience. But generally profit motive is the main thing for their coming here.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

Yes, it is true that many people are coming here to earn money because of one bitcoin alone has a very high value and this is very great. And investing in bitcoin is indeed very profitable. So I am very grateful to have been in this forum.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:47:29 AM

Truth needs to be told.

A lot of people are probably here to gain some extra money to be honest, through bounties and investing and so on.

Of course gaining education is important but yeah Grin
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Truth needs to be told.

A lot of people are probably here to gain some extra money to be honest, through bounties and investing and so on.

Of course gaining education is important but yeah Grin

It's probably obvious that most people in crypto currency world are here to gain extra income and grab the opportunity to become rich and also reach the financial freedom. Well as of now many people are become rich and some of them are no problem for daily expenses. Investing in ICO, participate  in bounties to gain rewards, trading and mining is the great way to reach it, but remember the purpose of crypto currency/ BitcoinTalk is not all about to make money, the main purpose is to educate and  have knowledge about the blockchain technology.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

Hi, htis forum is hte best place in my opinion to gather some informations, there is a lot of good stuff here and some good lads to follow, also there is some misonformations
Clickcluck

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

Let's be frank, any activity pursues the goal of making money. Here you can find the answer to your question for training, to be more competent in your crypto sphere.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

I am here on this forum to share, learn and study bitcoin. To be able to invest well in this area. I need to make big money to feed my children. That is my happiest.
heberkaloko32

Activity: 289
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

I agree with you mate.
I'm here to earn money through bounty or airdrop. Someday if i have enough money i will invest on bitcoin or ethereum so i can live better in the future. However this forum is help us to earn money.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: