Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5117 times)
Taiayam

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:54:47 PM

Everyone in the forum has different thoughts but they aim the same ie make money with signature and some people prefer to read the experience of people in the forum to understand some things about crypto
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
You are here because for sure you want to earn some money with cryptocurrency and also learn the way how this crypto works because it is not so easy as it seems. You got to take a lot of reading here so you can learn more.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
I agree with this! In my side,to make money is the main reason why i am here in crypto world now,through by partcipating the bounty campaign and trying also to trade and invest with the small amount of capital. Also,i want to improve my knowledge,gathering some good strategies to make money here,and that's the fact.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

Of course im here because first of all I love bitcoin I like there any forum some questions its a big knowledge to all peoples to know and otherwise they can earned a money, why im like here there is a lot ti know about bitcoin and crypto.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

I am here because I was born here
Not just born here we are here to earn money by doing some signature campaign and social media campaign. Im here also because i want to know more information about bitcoin and otherncryptocurrency.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:02 PM

I think your reason is the same as me, why can I be in this forum. This is all because I see an opportunity where digital currency / cryptocurrency can be a way to earn money and can be used as an asset in the future. Moreover, it can be seen that in the future everyone will use digital currency / cryptocurrency.
Koskas91

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:08 PM

Why else should someone be here if not to make money ? To get knowledge ? Are you kidding me ?
Its like if you ask why are you in the supermarket and I say to get knowledge...

sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

Truth be told everyone here is here to make money, but it becomes so fun when you are gaining knowledge and as well making money at the same, why i like bitcointalk is that, here you can learn a whole lot of things while you still make money learning.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:34:23 PM

I am here because I have the same interests, opinions and views with many people on the forum. The biggest purpose for me to join the electronic money is to realize the dream of getting rich. We all want to earn a lot of money for a comfortable life. Bitcoin has facilitated me to make.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

I am here because I have the same interests, opinions and views with many people on the forum. The biggest purpose for me to join the electronic money is to realize the dream of getting rich. We all want to earn a lot of money for a comfortable life. Bitcoin has facilitated me to make.

Bitcointalk.org is the forum that you can gain knowledge in terms of cryptocurrency and this cryptocurrency can gives you financial freedom through joining bounties and a lot of people here received the benefits in this crypto-world. And my biggest purpose why I am here is i need to support my daily needs and to my family through gadgets and enternet and to be a bounty hunter and joined any kind of bounties and earning money for myself and to my family needs.
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:26:36 AM

Truth needs to be told.
Thats true, the reasons why we here is to make money not only for that we can learn also here on how to use bitcoin in our community and to know what are the dis advantages and advantages for having it.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

Truth needs to be told.

no need to ask again why we are here. it is clear to make money, with this btc can change the lifestyle of the underprivileged and many unemployed around us, so they can work through crypto. this is where they can earn income..
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:32:09 AM

In my opinion, Many people come here to make money. But, you must know about the various information through it. it will definitely be a positive thing in the crypto world. If you have not made a fortune, at least here is available all the information needed to achieve success in the future. I think many people who have worked hard to earn a lot of profits.

hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:37:46 AM

first because I had trouble in the economy. Even though I have a permanent job, but turns out to be a bigger stake than the poles. So I get advice from some friends to try investing in cryptocurrency. And the result is quite fair that I get. so I remain here until recently.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:48:16 AM

Yes you are right. Majority in this forum wants to have some earnings because even we don't like to earn still we see so much opportunities to join in good campaigns that have the possibility to went moon in the future.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

Yes, I'm here to make money. But not only because this can be earned, I like the idea and the purpose of crypto currency. If this was not the case, I would have found another way to earn money

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:54:53 AM

We are here because we believe in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency that it could change the world and to give us freedom financially. If you don't have a reason why are your here I guess you are not in the right way and might better to find a reason what are you doing here in crypto world. Goodluck everyone.

ronealdenila
Copper Member

Activity: 191

Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:58:02 AM

I was here because I have been told so. This is the future, aside from making money, we have much knowledge and more advanced when this crypto world will become known to the whole world.

Offers affordable and well-managed Bounty Campaign
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:01:50 AM

Certainly most people are here for the purpose of making money. Maybe they are participating in the bonus campaign or they are researching and looking for investment opportunities ... And I too!
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:04:55 AM

Certainly most people are here for the purpose of making money. Maybe they are participating in the bonus campaign or they are researching and looking for investment opportunities ... And I too!

I can say the same.. i can make money here,gain knowledge, and help eac other out.
Only by helping each other can we be more successful, and it all boils down again to making money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: