Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5118 times)
cryptostardom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

Some other reasons why we are here is to get together as a crypto community, share idea and information, advice each other and get more interactive. This is because, although Crypto currencies are used by a small proportion of people in the world, these people are widely spread, so the forum is way for us to come together.
familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

I am here because I was born here
hi sob, are you born from a combination of code? it sounds funny. Many of them and myself included joining the crypto world on the grounds of making money and it is my side job. Not only money but in this forum we can share knowledge about the world of crypto and it is very useful

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

Making money is very simple but the ability to sustain and become financially free is the most difficult part of it. I am here not  just to make money but to gain generational financially freedom. I am looking for knowledge that will do that for me.
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
I'm here because I want to earn money just like everybody else here.  I also want to learn how to trade so that I can get more profits aside from joining bounty campaign.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

I agree everyone is  here because of money, so do I. I am in here because I want to learn at first the basic thing until I learned everything which involves cryptocurrency. I learn to join airdrops, bounty , trade and aware of those information that we need in here, in which I can use them in earning money. I earned through bounty and airdrops, for as long as you just follow the rules and don't cheat I  think there is nothing wrong with that.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

Truth needs to be told.
let us accept the fact that almost all of us wants to have an extra income and that is why we're here. We are trying our luck to earn money by joining different campaigns. That's the main purpose why we're here. So let's so our best to be able participate in a campaign, contribute good quality post, for sure at the end of the day we will earn our most awaiting rewards and our effort will get paid off.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

Truth needs to be told.

I am here, because I want to make money. But I am trying to do that with improving my knowledge about cryptocurrency world. And I think this forum is a great place to do it.
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

I really looking inside the bounty side also about good potential projects mate, still many promising hand projects      
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

I heard about the crypt in 2014 and it did not interest me. how could I have been stupid. I returned to this topic in the summer of 2017 and this blew up my brain. The blockchain is the future, and now you can even make money on it
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

I do not even know if there is any other purpose other than making money. I think knowledge can be obtained in the library. And of course there is no greater purpose in this forum than to generate profits that are available to people who want to try.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

It is true enough to the fact that people are racing in such forum for monetary reasons. This forum provides gathered services that are open to users and that makes this forum that interesting to people. As far as anyone know, we have rules to follow for them too let us stay here. Being a contributor is one of their requirements,
That is  why, people read, learn and share most of the time. And most of the time they use these things as an exchange
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

I was in this first forum looking for economic benefits (money) while seeking knowledge of cryptocurrency. I know that the Bitcointalk Forum has several activities related to cryptocurrency be it investment activity or bounty campaign activity. Therefore, I always put forward honesty here where my presence in this forum only to seek profit (money) and knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

I was in this first forum looking for economic benefits (money) while seeking knowledge of cryptocurrency. I know that the Bitcointalk Forum has several activities related to cryptocurrency be it investment activity or bounty campaign activity. Therefore, I always put forward honesty here where my presence in this forum only to seek profit (money) and knowledge about cryptocurrency.
If my reason is here because I have the same interests, opinions, and views with many people in the forum. The greatest goal for me to join electronic money is to realize the dream of becoming rich. We all want to make a lot of money for a comfortable life and it turns out Bitcoin has facilitated me to make it.

saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

I am here to learn and earn. I am really not familiar with crypto when I started here. That is the fact, everyone wants to earn money. But of course that would not be possible without our effort and hardwork here. I found this forum as the best way to maximize my time and internet because I was able to earn despite of being a busy fulltime wife and mother.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

That's why i am here to earn extra money and gaining some knowledge about cryptocurrency, learning the strategy how to make more money in cryptos so this forum is very helpful to me.

sandiskumen

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

The important thing is information, if you do not get information then you can not make money. Without any experience you will not get any money. And have to admit the wheel of life will not spin without money, So this is a forum where people seek luck through Altcoin or Bitcoin
amaha cris

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

I've been late to the party for about 8 years so I figured I needed to join the board and see what is happening at the ground level
cryptotaste007

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

We are here to learn more about crypto investment and crypto world. Moreover we are here to earn some money. But many people can bid to place your ads on the websites. You can also run something called “bounty campaigns”, where you pay a reward for people performing a certain action.

meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

Truth needs to be told.
indeed in fact almost everyone is on this forum just to make money. But I am also looking for knowledge in this forum about crypto world. Also there is only an account in this forum as a bounty hunter without learning more in what is crypto.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

That's why i am here to earn extra money and gaining some knowledge about cryptocurrency, learning the strategy how to make more money in cryptos so this forum is very helpful to me.
there is also true what the word agan. because we also need own income too, although my current position is only a student as well, and I also want to get more knowledge and income to finance college.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: