Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5118 times)
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:40:25 AM

I think Everyone has his own goals. Someone is interested in crypto-currencies and blockchain technology, someone is involved in bounty campaigns and he needs to send reports, and someone just likes to communicate.

The same I can say about holding and trading, same about long-term and selling right away, bounties or airdrops, all of this things are depending on a personality of each. So there is no ultimate way, it is just one way, that everybody goes by himself.

AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

You can learn trading and investment in this forum. I found crypto currencies are the future so I'm joining in this forum. Also I often follow bounty
Underw00d

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

Yeah it is true, that some members here are wants to earn money without investing any penny. It is sad that most people here just want to earn and not passionate on what they are doing, some are not contributing and some are just leeching. I'm one of those people who wants to earn money and the same time to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency market and help other people who don't know their path in the field.
It's very good that you have such a position. But most people are actually here only because this forum can give them the opportunity to earn extra money. This is reality.
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

I came to bitcointalk to learn more about cryptocurrency and benefits which i can get from it. So i am here to earn money and improve my life. I guess it is the main reason why here the majority of people. But i am also believe in blockchain technology and sure it will change our life in nearest future. I want be ready for this changes.

blazsqd

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:51:11 AM

I am here because I want earn profit or money, even those who do not earn money, but simply rejoices, then he does so in order to earn money from this. information is money, so that we are realistic, we are all financially dependent! This is some kind of a home-based job. Plus it's very interesting. Let's be real, all of us here wants to earn money, who doesnt. This is very helpful.
ifanxu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:53:22 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
Yes, you are right. If this forum cannot make money, I think many people will leave.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:00:56 AM

Truth needs to be told.

I think you are quite right, making money is the ultimate thing in this forum however for me acquiring deep knowledge about the blockchain technology is also very much important to me.

HOMT

Powered by,
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

I agree, Learning as well as Earning
As we grow as a crypto enthusiast we also aim to widen our field in earning and this forum is a best place for that, not only because this forum is huge but also the pro's are here, they can share great knowledge for they're here since the beggining of the bitcoin rise.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
kadan500

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:29:21 AM

It is hard to make money here now. What you can get is to get a lot of useful information, projects and technology developments, these key information. Information is value. This is the biggest role at present. To be optimistic about the future of the blockchain, we must learn more.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

Truth needs to be told.
I agree. I am one of the person whi want to make more money. I also wnat to learn something sbout the new tec.

bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

I am curious about the stories of many people about the world of crypto and can benefit a lot if we join there, many people who earn much money in the world crypto and willing to leave their work because of crypto, and it brought me here because curious about their story.
DeviShal

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

I totally agree with you - "We are all here to earn money". We may have different purpose but our goal is one and I want to share with you one easy way to make your money. I just recently discovered Paytomat for myself. Have you heard about it? It is a cryptocurrency payment system. By the way, they are running the token sale in August. I think I might participate.
lucy5632

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

Everyone in the forum has different thoughts but they aim the same ie make money with signature and some people prefer to read the experience of people in the forum to understand some things about crypto
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

First of all I want to have the experience here. I want to understand the coding currency, understand its value. Second, I want to learn from the participants here, and give my opinion on the issues on the forum.
And finally, I want to earn money, increase my income through this forum.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

First of all, I come here to acquire knowledge and to learn more about cryptocurrency world. And this is the right place to share ideas and opinions and to ask questions. I am very much interested into it. And most of all, I am here because of money. People work to get salary as well as the investors, they invest their money to earn profit (money).

mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

I am here primarily because I believe in the crypto currency and there are a number of projects that can change our future for the better, and of course I also want to earn money.
Blockman21

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

initially someone was not sure what we told about this forum. even dismissive. But after I proved the fact that the forum is a lot of benefits, in addition to information about blockchain technology. in this forum can also provide an income.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

I agree on you this are the fact that we are here for money and to earn big income, We hate trials and problems especially when market down occurs. Cryptocurrency is making big in the social media and that's why we brought us here. cheers  Wink

Sky_Flower

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

All people first of all want to earn money. But in this area you can not earn a lot without knowledge. This forum is a good information support for both beginners and experienced.
mylove01

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

I think for everyone on here it's a great opportunity for everyone of us to earn money, so if you are new here kindly wait for a while and do all you are told to do, you won't regret of been here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: