Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are good on investing right now?  (Read 1328 times)
Choghonl (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
crypto_nd

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Less troubles

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

All coin are good until proven otherwise, but for now Bitcoin and eth for possible good output. Grin Grin

if you truly want to invest i suggest you invest in eth(decentralized) and maybe ripple(centralized). can't have all egg in one basket.   
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:40:51 AM

I have seen how IOST rise up to 50% on it's ICO price. My signature has a lot to offer and you see, I am not just promoting it because I wear it but because I have seen how this token's potential showed from the start. Tend to be successful ICO. Aside from it, PCN and EOS is also a good coin to invest in. Diversify your portfolio, this is to lessen the loss in any case.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

You can limit your choices by categorising them in two different categories.

For example, I divide them in two categories of 1) Coins in Top 10 and 2) Undervalued Coins

1) Coins in Top 10

- ETH
- XRP
- NEO (11th Rank but good one)
- EOS
- IOTA

2) Undervalued Coins

- IOST
- SCL
- JNT
- REM (Recent addition)
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

I think Betex and BETR are good coin to be invested for now.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

Bitcoin is the best option for investing in the market of crypto currency all the time. Bitcoin is the leader of the market. It has been seen that the altcoins follow the bitcoin trend. Increase in the price of bitcoin leads to the increase in the price of altcoins. So invest in the bitcoin first, and then go for others.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

I think Betex and BETR are good coin to be invested for now.
Betex does look convincing, but the new coin risks are still too big. I would rather invest to ethereum that has proven to be more stable so it becomes safer.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

There are many options you can make for a better future, some of the following coins may be the top choice to invest, Daneel = you can buy at Hitbtc.
Npxs = You can buy it in binance
Ethereum = all market exchange
Neo = binance

Maybe it's some coins I recommend
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

Such a choice you must make yourself relying on customary facts, which are already many times described in this forum, is the capitalization of the project and the very idea of ​​the project, I think this will be the correct conclusion.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

it is hard to pick the tokens but i will say go for undervalued coins like ICX, BNB , XLM, NEO, MNX .. invest if you want to hold for longer term

danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

If you want to invest long term, then I recommend investing in NEO and Monero. NEO is one of the great potential altcoin, it is the first cryptocurrency that was born in China. NEO has the technology and development plan is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO is Ethereum of China. I believe NEO will grow strongly in the future. Monero is a great privacy, no one can find the Monero user information. I believe in the future Monero will be popular because the government will control the crypto market.
Where2Go

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

take a look at REM it's doing some crazy stuff wouldn't be surprised if it 100x at some point so keep an eye out
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

All altcoins are good buy if market is about to recover for fast and easy profits.  Also  if you are buying any altcoin  make sure  that coin has not been much pumped in past days or weeks.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

take a look on top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap, or maybe take a look on my investment, ethereum, EOS, Minexcoin. if you think that its not good then try to do research more.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

arun9900

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

NEO and EOS is also a good coin to invest in a bright future made a few investments in road signs. probably even more I don't think of as good ones but this way may give them a miss , Eth And Neo is about giving a platform to other coins !!
SloggerSasha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

I would recommend joining the project  Yumerium. It is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it. YUM integrates marketing tools such as referral bonuses or bounty campaigns to attract and engage users.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

if I think LTC is a good coin to be invested now.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

i really think there have been a lot of altcoins that really worthy to invest, if all those altcoins, i believe Cardano has the best chance to rise in the future, Cardano is a new altcoin that is evaluated very much because its platform is born to replace both ETH and Bitcoin in the future, esay to use, convinient and speed of processing thousand of transactions in a second, i really have hope this will be a great year for ADA to be more popular in this year.
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:47:04 PM

All coins in the coinmarketcap are created for specific purpose and all are good to invest. Get the ones that interest you.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

I can suggest you oax coin, don't know if it will be huge in the future but at least it is solid investment compared to other coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: