Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are good on investing right now?  (Read 1328 times)
swollen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

if you really want to invest, I suggest you invest in eth (decentralized) and maybe ripple (centralized).
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:24:32 AM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

I am always interested on bitcoins more than other cryptocurrency in the market because in this way i can earn more profit because of the potential of this coin that can grow faster more than any other cryptocurrency in the market due to the demand of investors as well.
galatea22

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

Check out Volt and Maestro. Relatively new ICOs with stable vision, plan, and team.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:27:51 AM

I've invested in over 20 ICOs and feel I'm quite an expert on this.

I would suggest you to have a healthy mix of coins and tokens of various hues.

Always HODL BTC, ETH, NEO.
Invest in new Blockchains like EOS, Seele, PAI, QKC, etc.
Also I would suggest some tokens that have a good usecase like exchange tokens BiX, BNB, LION and tokens that have product usecase like REM, LYM, etc.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

what I see today is the best altcoin to invest right now is Ethereum because I see a lot of people who want to invest in this Coin because at this time the price of Ethereum is in recovery and so I am sure with this altcoin because it has some advantages such as potential, popularity, and good growth hence I choose this coin for investment at this time

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

There are a lot of good things at the moment in where you could put your money, take in consideration that the entire market is almost dead but there are still good icos in wher eyou can put your money, well, that is the most profitable thing to do

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

Actually all of the coins are good in the cryptographic market. But currently Bitcoin and Ethereum are very much preferable for their promising output. If you really want to invest I will suggest you to go for the bitcoin, because it is the most decentralized and promising currency with possible output.
Fintan Lee

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

You should buy Litecoin. If Bitcoin is gold, then Litecoin is silver. It is also a fork of Bitcoin by Charlie Lee. Along with others, this currency has risen as well during the month of December and is currently the fourth largest cryptocurrency.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

now no, wait for the market to unfold and begin to grow, then buy coins from the top 15.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

You should do your own research and invest on coins that you think has potential. Read the whitepaper. Look who is working behind the coins. Try to filter out all shit coins. Also don't just invest on one coin. Spread out your investment to reduce risks of huge losses (this also means less profit). People will be biased towards the coins they have invested on and will suggest to invest on the same coin even if that coin is totally shit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

I think there is a real product now, and its products are being used by people to apply the cryptocurrency to buy, such tokens have a certain amount of user demand, which will make the investment more secure!

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

I highly suggest that 60-70% of your money to invest in bitcoin and the rest to altcoins of your choice. There are lots of promising altcoins in the crypto market and most of them can give you lots of profit in the near future. What I do have in my portfolio right now are the following altcoins:

1. IOST
2. EOS
3. NEO

I've allocated 40% of my investment and 60% to bitcoin. Please do your own research as well with regards to the coins that I suggested.
Rowan White

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:39:11 AM

I think Ripple which is one of the coins to invest now. Because transaction cost is minimal and also transaction time is less. American Express’s, Money Gram and other big names adoption of Ripple has enabled its users to make instant blockchain based payments.
Aidan Martin

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

Do you like ripple? It is an open source digital payment network which is also used by banks such as the bank of Tokyo. Call it the ripple effect, Ripple’s cryptocurrency, XRP has risen a lot as well. The network is extremely fast and payments in XRP take 4 seconds.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

I think, EOS is one of the best. Might not as low as something new but having own mainnet really a big thing. Review EOS and study for yourself.
Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

I am think about:
Project shivom, BlockShipping, Ethereum, Powerledger, Thrive, Sapien, Cardstack and Acorn collective (ICO still ongoing).

Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

ACT, QTUM,NEO, these three tokens you need to focus on.

Because these three tokens are a strong competitor to ETH, and are currently in a very cheap position, then the focus will be profitable.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

I think Betex and BETR are good coin to be invested for now.
Betex does look convincing, but the new coin risks are still too big. I would rather invest to ethereum that has proven to be more stable so it becomes safer.
That's true ,.
New coins like bettex do have big risks. because they still need time to develop all aspects of the project. the price is not very stable yet.
but if indeed the project has a strong basic and a definite purpose, do not hesitate. !!!
and a good coin to invest is still owned by the top 10 coins.
Go ahead guys !!!
Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

Cardano is one of the best choice for you. The project aims to establish a smart contract platform which focuses on more advanced features. The team also plans to build a wallet capable of running decentralized apps on the blockchain. The total supply will be fixed at a total of 31 billion tokens.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin you can invest. It is the king in crypto currency world and it is so easy to transact payments. All altcoin's price depends on how bitcoin moves in crypto market. I suggest you better choose bitcoin to invest rather than anybody else.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: