Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:28:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are good on investing right now?  (Read 1325 times)
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

to invest on any token ICO or trading, you should study and make research for it before buying it.
for me some good tokens to hold for now are.

LYL = loyalcoin
PKC = PIKCIO
ETH = ETHEREUM
NEO = NEO
XEM = XEM

these are my holdings.
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
You can check the REMME project for example.Very interesting coin in terms of new way of authorization.
Great team support behind it.High potential to become popular in the future.
You can try your luck out there with this coin.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

to invest on any token ICO or trading, you should study and make research for it before buying it.
for me some good tokens to hold for now are.

LYL = loyalcoin
PKC = PIKCIO
ETH = ETHEREUM
NEO = NEO
XEM = XEM

these are my holdings.
There are several coins to invest right now:
1) Bancor
2) Waves
3) Ethereum
It is very promising coins which have a great potencial for growth.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

The market is very unstable now, so it is not easy to advise.

I would consider for investment the tokens PAVO, CST, IAG and DBR

All projects successfully pass the preliminary sale of tokens

Geoffrey Walker

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

I am going to invest in coin, and I am still considering about NEM. Because it can be scaled and adapted to almost any kind of application and its use is not only limited to few sectors like banking and financial institutions.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are two most potential coins in the market. Their prices are little low right now. Buy them now at a cheaper rate and hodl for future.
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

My looking at the market now, there are coins that need investment to maximize profit in the nearest future. Coins like Ethereum is very good for any investor to invest in, also NEO is one among them that has can help produce profit on a long term. I choose to invest in these two coins for a long term.
coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

You have to choose promising coins to investing for get profit in future.

My favourite coins to investing Wanchain(WAN), ICON(ICX) and Ethereum. Also i definitely suggest Bitcoin investment for future.
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

I think that we should invest in projects of different kinds. Diversification of the portfolio will allow us to minimize risks ...
Pay attention to the Remme project. Remme implements unbreakable, foolproof user authentication to protect users, employees, and company's data from cyber attacks. I am sure that the project is very promising.
mrox2011

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

You can limit your choices by categorising them in two different categories.

For example, I divide them in two categories of 1) Coins in Top 10 and 2) Undervalued Coins

1) Coins in Top 10

- ETH
- XRP
- NEO (11th Rank but good one)
- EOS
- IOTA

2) Undervalued Coins

- IOST
- SCL
- JNT
- REM (Recent addition)

In this list i think most promising coin is EOS, this coin make upto the coinmarket in short time. Better to looking into this for a long time profit.!
Ethelbert Moore

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

Needless to say, this tops of investment list is bitcoin. It is created by Satoshi Nakamoto, this cryptocurrency was the first in the market and has far surpassed the expectations of investors. It is available on most of the exchanges.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:35:36 AM

Everyone will tell you an advice from his/her prospective . Now,market is bleeding and it's like a huge sale on altcoins .no matter what you choose ,it will make you money.if you want something with lower risk/lower profits then check top 20 altcoins.

sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

I think Betex and BETR are good coin to be invested for now.
Betex does look convincing, but the new coin risks are still too big. I would rather invest to ethereum that has proven to be more stable so it becomes safer.
That's true ,.
New coins like bettex do have big risks. because they still need time to develop all aspects of the project. the price is not very stable yet.
but if indeed the project has a strong basic and a definite purpose, do not hesitate. !!!
and a good coin to invest is still owned by the top 10 coins.
Go ahead guys !!!
I think betex is good. but because it is a platform that became their mainstay has not been launched, ie in the form of exchangers then the price is still in a state of falling. but I'm sure once the platform runs its price will soar to the better
lancealtar

Activity: 139

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:04:59 AM

The crypto-currency market is currently falling. Something to buy in the down market is very risky, as the value of the crypto currency may decrease further. I think now it is worth watching the dynamics of the main crypto currency and have time to buy when the price reaches a minimum.
Kieran Thomas

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:06:05 AM

These are the 5 safest Cryptocurrencies to invest in coin:
Firstly, Bitcoin _the world’s largest cryptocurrency whose coins are collectively worth $137 billion.
Sencondly, Ripple _ the third-most valuable cryptocurrency worth $23 billion.
Thirdly, EOS_ ranked no. 6 and worth around $5 billion.
Next, NEO_ the ninth-largest virtual currency worth just under $4 billion.
Finally, Steem_ which is tiny by comparison with only around $450 million worth of coins in circulation..
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:17:15 AM

It seems to me indeed is an investment that is quite interesting and also potential. Moreover, this type of coins now is very much. So many options you want short term investment or long term investment.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

In uncertain market right now, better invest on bitcoin and ethereum because its safest coin in market. But if we afraid market will down again, better wait market hit the bottom like bitcoin at $5000. But i think its hard bitcoin reach that price
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

For me the coins that are good in investing presently are
1 lending block
2 Arcblock
3 pchain
4 matrix
5 open platform

R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:41:19 AM

You can limit your choices by categorising them in two different categories.

For example, I divide them in two categories of 1) Coins in Top 10 and 2) Undervalued Coins

1) Coins in Top 10

- ETH
- XRP
- NEO (11th Rank but good one)
- EOS
- IOTA

2) Undervalued Coins

- IOST
- SCL
- JNT
- REM (Recent addition)
this time it is for investment will be profitable to make coins so increased and become a mainstay. Bitcoin is a coin that I rely on and I am prioritizing to be the coin I invest today. because Bitcoin itself is a coin that has a development that is so increased. so as to generate far greater profits in the future.
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

SEELE and ZILLIQA, these 2 are the future of block chain. Highly scalable and decentralized. Once the ecosystem is built up it will be HUGE

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: