Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are good on investing right now?  (Read 1327 times)
vmklq

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

In fact, I am a person who prefers long-term investment, so I will choose some high-value cryptocurrencies in the encryption market. So Bitcoin and Ethereum have always been my favorite cryptocurrency.
militan01

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

You can buy altcoins, lots of altcoins at low prices but are believed to have a good future. You can try it, but if you want to buy a strong altcoin, you can buy ethereun, but coins like neo, eos, waves also no less good.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

Look at this ICO, it seems good: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

The possible growth that you are talking about is Cardano and EOS. I believe that they have the opportunity to grow in price by another 5-10 times. The etherium does not have the potential to increase by as many times.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

In my opinion to reduce the risk of invesment in crypto, you should be put your money in to minimum 5 different coin, and also firstly you have to buy BTC and ETH by portfolio each 30%, and others coin is NEO, ADA, XLM by each 20%. So by this way you have better management of risk and money.

Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

Look at Dogecoin, maybe NEO, there is little chance of growing up with EOS. The rest is more difficult to increase capitalization, either they are already expensive, or useless.

Eric Medeiross

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

Ethereum Classic (ETC), Neo (NEO), Litecoin (LTC), ... are among the potential currencies that seocoin.net recommend to pay attention to speculation.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

Yes indeed many coins make us confused to choose which one is best. But actually only a few coins that have potential in the future and worth for investment. I think investing in crypto especially altcoin is very high risk, it is due to very high fluctuations and many crypto which are prone to scam. If you want to invest maybe better in bitcoin, it's because bitcoin has a very good development and the price always goes up every year. Or maybe you can invest in ETH or NEO. Both of these coins have good fundamentals and price fluctuations, so it is worth it if used for investment.
Nananeko

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

Many coins can grow up, but I think that EOS,one of the best coin to invest right now.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jonathan Greenn

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

Cardano has now risen to number six in the thousands of coin types currently in circulation. Cardano is not only electronic money, it is also a technology platform capable of running financial applications currently used by individuals, organizations and governments around the world. The first blockchain project was developed from a scientific philosophy and is the only tool designed and built by a team of leading researchers and engineers around the world. Added improvements that Ethereum predecessor has not done yet. These features are more secure, more reliable and offer more features.
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

from high % allocation to low:
neo
gas
stratis
nem
qtum
cardano

basically maybe get some undervalued platform tokens to start with..
needtor22
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

I personally prefer to invest in ethereum and bitcoin, as we will also get a lot of profit by waiting for higher price increases, so we truly believe we will also get many benefits in the future.
Anna Whitee

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:10:37 AM

Cardano and Ethereum are two types of coin that I think are worth your investment. These two types of coin have great potential for development
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

some days this growth is stronger for bitcoin, but not for altcoin especially top altcoin. I think a quick trade will be profitable, but if you want to invest long-term. top altcoin can be the wisest reference.
peymanrmi

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

You can limit your choices by categorising them in two different categories.

For example, I divide them in two categories of 1) Coins in Top 20 and 2) Undervalued Coins
- ETH
- EOS
- XRP
- NEO

2) Undervalued Coins
- IOST
- PCL
- IOI
- SCL
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

many altcoins which could be a good choice for this time. but try to just select the altcoin still in little value in order to have the opportunity to ride for some time in the future. Stellar may be a good choice for investment. TRX also try first if the analysis might be interested in investing.
RohitMalhotra123

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

Lot of Altcoins are good for investment and future is bright, But some are more beneficial coins are as following:---
ETH, EOS, NEO, PCL & LITCOIN. I think these coins are more good than others.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:48:04 AM

Just check at the coinmarketcap and look at the top list these are most likely the best ones to invest in to but for me its much safer to just invest on ethereum and bitcoin right now. Their prices are now low and they are more likely to recover so it would be very profitable.

ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

Accepting that an investor opting to buy stock in present assets, it should be sensible to limit unwanted effects using a diverse selection
CryptoRussian

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

NEO is the best option, surely a great future and currently undervalued
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: