Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are good on investing right now?  (Read 1330 times)
goddess116

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

Frankly speaking, I also want to know the answer to this question.I confuse about which altcoin would rise as well.So i just keep my money all the time and investing nothing.

buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

You can research all the coins that you want, in order to see their behaviour and historical changes of Price. And also check the market capitalisation and trading amounts.
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

Usually the huge potential coins are accompanied by a huge risk. I think the most suitable coin for investment is ETH, and in the future, the ecology of ETH will be more perfect, and the demand for intelligent contracts will be more and more.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

Frankly speaking, I also want to know the answer to this question.I confuse about which altcoin would rise as well.So i just keep my money all the time and investing nothing.

If you wanted to invest in altcoin apart from btc then you can go for ETH, DASH, DOGE, MONERO, etc., This are some coins which are down more then 30% and as soon as the market recovers you can see immediate recovery of price in this coins. So it will be good profit for short term if you are thinking of short term profit.
HansakaMadushan

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

I have perceived how IOST ascend to half on it's ICO cost. My mark has a great deal to offer and you see, I am not simply advancing it since I wear it but rather on the grounds that I have perceived how this current token's potential appeared from the begin. Have a tendency to be fruitful ICO. Beside it, PCN and EOS is likewise a decent coin to put resources into. Broaden your portfolio, this is to decrease the misfortune regardless.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Well, bitcoin is always a good choice and will never be a losing coin but other than this there are still lot more altcoins in the market like ethereum which is now next to bitcoin in terms of price.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

In my opinion the best cryptocurrency that can be invested right now are still the best coins out there which are in the top twenty coins that you can see in coinmarketcap right now. I can tell you if you are looking for long term investment then you are sure you will get something from investing in the top twenty.
mrhood

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

The cryptomarket is developing now and investing in EOS, ETH, BTC, even Neo will give you an opportunity of being succeed in crypto in the future.
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

I think datareum is the right choice to invest because datareum has a team that works real and clear. Datareum will potentially increase multiply by the end of this year.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

I can not say whether these coins will become very huge in the future, but I think they are one of the best in the market and have great potential. I personally think these are some of these coins: Steem, Lisk, Komodo. As such, we should not overlook the more known as Ethereum, NEO, Stellar and IOTA.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CryptoRussian

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

RoboAdvisorCoin (RAC) a good option
goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

it is clock .  it  is currently an electronic capital currency based on the protection of personal privacy. And privacy is the last human right we have forgotten to fight for.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

Indeed if we talk about what a good coin to invest in this time of course very much,
but if I think personally a good coin to invest it is ethereum,
because I believe ethereum has a bright and promising future
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

Right now bitcoin are good on investing, because it is the most profitable coins and the best for all coins. If we see in the market bitcoin is always on top and also a popular in any other coins. Its better to invest first in bitcoin rather than in other coins, because we can sure in bitcoin if we invest that it gives a profit.
johnmartinda

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
The best money to invest now? I think it could only be BTC and ETH, two well-known and widely used coins. The current price of BTC and ETH are quite low. Suitable for investment now. good luck. Smiley
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

I think at this time the perfect investments are ETH, BTC, XRP and AE. All these coins have great potential to grow in the future and you can earn big by investing in them. The prices of almost all above listed coins are down.
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

One of my favourite alts is Latium. On a macro level, Latium is tapping into 3 economic trends. These trends that have grown over the past 5 years: decentralization, cryptocurrencies and the gig economy. This decentralization of the economic landscape will produce new winners and new losers. Latium is at the vanguard of the new economy and I’m backing it to be a solid winner.

What exactly does Latium do? It is the first micro-tasking platform that works on a one to many task structure. The user of the platform can create a task which they can hire one person, or many thousands, to complete. These tasks can be either ‘digital’ or ‘in-person’ tasks.

It's a fully functional platform and if you check it out today you can earn crypto, sell in on it's exchange and come out with Eth or BTC. How cool's that. Check out this full review if this is for you https://www.cryptocoindude.com/latium-crypto-meets-gig-economy/
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:44:30 PM

Monero is the largest and most active project, which is based on the Cryptonote protocol. Its main feature is Stealth-addresses, which make it impossible to establish a connection between the sender and the recipient in public.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

According to me, you should buy Bitcoin because this coin is the most valuable coin in the crypto world.
And there is a chance to increase this coin price at the end of this year. So you can invest in Bitcoin and hold until it's price is not high.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

Alt coin is good but right not it's better to avoid invest because BTC is growing & dominance also increasing. So wait for some time if you have some patience. Athoerwise , do trading with using stoploss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: