Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are good on investing right now?  (Read 1319 times)
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

All pennies in the top 10 are worth investing. I usually invest 50% of my money for the top 10 and the other 50% invest in a new penny but have a future. But you should diversify your portfolio, this is to lessen the loss in any case.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KodyAaron

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
In my opinion, these coins are the best investment right now (DASH, DEX, NEM). It's had a growing good and increasing the price day by day.
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:59:52 AM

Investments in a selected assignment expect that you agree with in its prospects, development potential. therefore, it's far important to make a desire in my view, I in particular recognition on ETH, waves and Ripple.
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

Bitcoin is the best option for investing in the market of crypto currency all the time. Bitcoin is the leader of the market. It has been seen that the altcoins follow the bitcoin trend. Increase in the price of bitcoin leads to the increase in the price of altcoins. So invest in the bitcoin first, and then go for others.
the good coins to invest today are Ethereum and Bitcoin because Ethereum is decreasing and with the decline that many people are still investing in Ethereum until the price of Ethereum is back and if you invest in Bitcoin you can invest in the short term because soon the price of Bitcoin will back soon

beddyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

Bitcoin will always be the most promising and stable coin for me.
I think that investing in Bitcoin is never too late.
Another very popular for investment is Ether.
podimanikee

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

Attempt to see EOS, I think the cost of the coin is steady and does not go down radically. In the event that you need a speculation you should focus on the coins at the cost of $ 1 or more, in light of the fact that with the value it might be the cost of offers and buys don't diminish significantly however in the event that you need to play alright for venture then I propose to pick eth. With you purchasing eth then you can hold up to get benefit and I am certain at the cost increment eth will surpass the present cost.
Betheng

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

I think if you want to invest this is the right time, when the market is on red. The value of all coins  are much cheaper compared when you buy coin on green. Bitcoin and ethereum for me is still the best two coin that you can see your profit at the  end of the day. Bitcoin is still number coin in the market while ethereum is making his name because many ICO are using ethereum as there platform in exchange to their tokens.
Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

I think ada and neo these two coins is the best to invest right now but you can choose stratis and ncash but before investing in any coin do your own research first.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

Frankly speaking, I also want to know the answer to this question.I confuse about which altcoin would rise as well.So i just keep my money all the time and investing nothing.
Indeed if we talk about what a good coin to invest in this time of course very much,
but if I think personally a good coin to invest it is ethereum,
because I believe ethereum has a bright and promising future
a very good coin for investment is a coin that has an ever-increasing development such as Litecoin. the developing ability possessed by Litecoin is very capable of generating considerable profits. so having a Litecoin for investment will be very good and profitable for the future.
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:16:28 AM

I came to the conclusion that now it is profitable to buy absolutely any coins. Friends look at the market price of all coins is very low. I'm sure if you now start buying coins in a few months you can get a very good profit. I'm buying the coins myself and I advise you.

squad5125

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

I think ETH is good choise, but anything in top 10 are good
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

I am very upset with the market. I sold all my altcoins and bought bitcoin. In my opinion, this is the right decision.
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

I have heard many of positive reviews on EOS coin, and as far as I know it is prospective and growing during this unstable time, so I can suggest you to check on it and make some research.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

Have you tried investing in ethereum and neo? Currently NEO and ETH are good for investing, they are able to help generate long-term earnings for their investors. In addition they are safe and stable.
anhdat3

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

There are a lot positive reviews written about Safinus project, I recommend to pay attention at this project. Good idea guys deserve the success and attention. Safinus.com
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:53:09 AM

For me I believe the coins are good on investing right now is bitcoin
because aside from they are profitable enough they are also have a good quality of service towards to their investors.
vandatpb

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

Eloncity project includes all needed for a successful startup: great team, great product, great idea! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in its field! I advise you to take part in ICO! https://eloncity.io/
dpa85

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

do not listen to anyone! no one will tell you with confidence 100%. but as practice shows, in recent years it is worth looking at the ISO that carry out the asia
madhukk

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Many alt coins which could be a good choice for this time. but try to just select the alt coin still in little value in order to have the opportunity to ride for some time in the future. Stellar may be a good choice for investment. TRX also try first if the analysis might be interested in investing.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

What coins are most profitable? If you will get an answer to this question you wouldn't be satisfied in full extent just because it doesn't mean anything. If the coin was profitable it doesn't mean it would be the same in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: