Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are good on investing right now?  (Read 1322 times)
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

The best coin or altcoin in this year I think like ethereum, stellar, ripple. You have to buy and hold the coin because this coin has a large volume and interest.
Drumora

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

Besides the quality of a project, what are the most important elements of a project that solidify your decision to invest in a coin?
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
AT this moment these coins are the best investment in my opinion (IOTA, DEX, Monero) .
MikoFad

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
eth
Privettebe

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:01:43 PM

there are many tokens on which you have the decision to invest. but first you should take a look at the market so you know what tokens or coins are buying. My advice for you is to buy low sales and then hold you until the cost is put up for sale
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

The market is flooded with lots and lots of coins and finding the right coin is really a difficult task to do so the best coins for investing is to have a search about the coin history or you can opt for the coins which are in the market for the very long time. These are some of the coins which you can invest on and can wait for a long time also for the market to rise as they surely will have a good future.
Senyatu

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

I think you can definitely buy what is in the top, now the market is in a good drawdown, and coins data I think will grow
DavidY

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

I think buying bitcoin now is a smarter choice because Bitcoin is more stable.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

most of all the coins are at the lowest price we can see the downtrend which is very rare we can expect the market to bounce back sometime at the end of the year so we can earn good profits
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

Now it is very dangerous to invest in altcoins, but if you have a strong desire, then I advise you to pay attention to the new blockchains. Only they can give the maximum profit.

sunbeam1888

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

The ethereum is a very good price to buy. I'm taking it myself, of course, also bitcoin.  Wink
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

I will be banal but my choice is a bitcoin, if market begins to recover, the first to grow will be bitcoin, after it grew you can choose another coin or token which you like.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Milla Kross

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

Now many people have focused their attention on the young crypto currency. I see the market is replenished with fairly not bad coins. Though they only began their lives. But many have shown no bad results. So, that probably makes sense. I'm still thinking.
faizzeybutt786

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

Over All market is Down All most every coin is again bottom but I suggest you buy top 10 or 20 coins. like ETH NEO TRX XLM IOTA etc. good for investment.
Milka1980

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

Recently, I prefer EOS, Etherium and coin exchange Binance. BNB for the year has grown tenfold and is very well kept in the falling market.
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

Ethereum, are integrated into one and represent a single distributed virtual machine capable of performing the actions laid down in a smart contract. The programmer only needs to write the program code, put in it all the necessary actions. And, after loading this program into the Aether's blockbuster, it will be executed automatically on different nodes remotely.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

In my opinion, good cryptocurrency to invest now is Bitcoin, Ethereum, and IOTA. Bitcoin is the king of the market, all altcoin are affected by Bitcoin. I believe in the future Bitcoin will grow and its price will go to the moon. Ethereum has the perfect technology, it's very popular, so many investors hold and trust it. IOTA has a team of professional leaders, it has fast transaction speed, low transaction costs.
andibcoin

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

In my opinion, good cryptocurrency to invest now is Bitcoin, Ethereum, and IOTA. Bitcoin is the king of the market, all altcoin are affected by Bitcoin. I believe in the future Bitcoin will grow and its price will go to the moon. Ethereum has the perfect technology, it's very popular, so many investors hold and trust it. IOTA has a team of professional leaders, it has fast transaction speed, low transaction costs.
i am agree iota has good future.beside their team very profesional , this coins has fast transaction.but unfortunately iota's supply too much.
razinvel

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

Stellar was created to improve the financial infrastructure in the world, allowing users to quickly and easily make exchange transactions. This crypto-currency project is a decentralized consent platform, through which people / companies / banks have easy access to financial transactions without intermediaries, which allows them to reduce costs and get more revenue.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

The coin that I prefer to invest right now is the ethereum altcoin, it a very good kind of coins ,with multiple uses, and it ranks next to bitcoin,and it is been use to buy new tokens in the trading sites, and it also as reference equivalent yo some altcoins in the coin market cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: