Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are good on investing right now?  (Read 1322 times)
kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

In accordance to the common situation on the cryptocurrency market in the real time we ca see that the market has started to restor but some of its elements have problems with increasing, Eth is a good example for this fact.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency market so at first, you need to knowledge about altcoin then invest. Waves, Ripple, Neo, xvg is a very good coin to investment so you can check this coin price and must check market history then you can invest in this coin. There are too many good coins in this online market but you need to check, before invest because too many coin going to scam so before invest, check coin history and coin platform.
ZahaRip

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

In accordance to the common situation on the cryptocurrency market in the real time we ca see that the market has started to restor but some of its elements have problems with increasing, Eth is a good example for this fact.
But think that all same have Ethereum less all problems. He in the future will catch up with those who is gone forward. It relies on the success of the tokens that are issued and it gives a good ground underfoot.
Md Saykat Nazir
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

Cardano has now risen to range six in the hundred of coin sort currently in move. Cardano is handiest digital money, it is also a technology platform able to running financial package presently used by people, companie and government round the world.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

Provided that a person going to buy stock in nowadays assets, it may be prescribed to restrain dislikeable situations drops by using a varied portfolio.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

If the question remains open, then I'll tell you what I invested - that's the branch of the project, watch the study https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.0

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

I believe that in this unpredictable market you need to invest in the basic coins in order to be confident in the future  Cool
ElectronicBot

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

I do not even know what can be advised, now the market is still falling and tomorrow there can be lower prices for any crypto currency than now.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

good coin for investing right now is BETR, because I'm sure the BETR price will increase high and will make me get a big profit, that's because the idea of ​​the BETR project is very good for the future.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

Now market are still down, Eth, waves, ltc ,steem would be best for right now.when market would be pump then can be get smart profit.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
aloktyagi.gz

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

Bitcoin Cash is not a big brother to Bitcoin, its market capitalization also ranks third after BTC and ETH. Many investors believe that the price will increase over time as Bitcoin.
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

If you have so much initial capital to being invested in, you should keep in mind to investing only on top 10 altcoins in the market that are having huge potential to grow in the future beacuse it is so risky to invest in random coins that unprdictable. I suggest to invest in eth, while currently the price was low and you can invest more this time.
anhdat4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

I feel very lucky myself because I know early about great project SKYFchain. I'm pretty sure of its future. It is not surprising that it has already reached so many people, it is only proof that you will reach more people in the future. www.skyfchain.io
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

personally i will choose bitcoin as my main investment.since it down to $6000, i've add my bitcoin stock and hold it for couple months later..much expert said that it will hit new record at december 2018.

If you follow the statistics, you will see that really, close to the winter period, the market always rises, and the cryptocurrencies gain a lot. Therefore, I also think there is a sense to invest in Bitcoin now.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

If you have so much initial capital to being invested in, you should keep in mind to investing only on top 10 altcoins in the market that are having huge potential to grow in the future beacuse it is so risky to invest in random coins that unprdictable. I suggest to invest in eth, while currently the price was low and you can invest more this time.

Yes, I agree with you. There are 10 top altcoins in the market that really have potential in the future. And many recommendations from friends make you confused to choose. But this is not a problem, you have to do research on altcoins which are predicted to have good potential. And then, I believe Ethereum will skyrocket. So, buying it priced now, in my opinion, is the right time.
VeronD

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

I want to advise a very promising ICO, excellent rating, an interesting idea! Be sure to go to the website and ask for the right information. Useful project!
https://servadvisor.co/
Until the end of the month!
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Investing in this time will bring more benefits if you invest in Eos or in Neo. I trust to these altcoins and they seem to be on the top of current market.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

Now a good coin for investment is the ether. It seems to me that the price of this coin is very low and this is a good time to buy. I hope that growth will begin soon.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

Now a good coin for investment is the ether. It seems to me that the price of this coin is very low and this is a good time to buy. I hope that growth will begin soon.
Yes I agree that good coin to invest today is ethereum because its market value for now is too weak and we can buy more coins that we can hold while patiently waiting for the market to recover.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

There are many ICO project going on. I have of some which are very good. And soft cap guarantee and hard cap almost complete. This project is amazing.. They are really doing a nice job. They have been developing ever since without collecting funds from investors. And the potential this project has is great. They will help many people in the Crypto industry whether new or old. This project is called CryptAssist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: