Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: News: Bitcoin won't be Global Currency  (Read 1035 times)
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

I don't think bitcoin will be a global currency because it is volatile and no one can gain the control so governments are afraid to deal with bitcoins.

What do you mean? I thought bitcoin are already a global currency there are so many countries are already use it to many things through investment and transactions with online payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

I got caught up in this news last 6 hours ago, most of us participants are hoping that Bitcoin will someday become a Global Currency, why is that?

Any thoughts or opinions about this?

Certainly because bitcoin is the very first curency and is sure to be known around the world despite the fact that many scams still do not match the bitcoin with any coin because it is the only one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AllenTurner

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

if it just got the support of the governments of the all countries then er will surely going to be the global currency.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:33:05 AM

bitcoin will not be a global currency even though its existence can be inaugurated by all countries, as all nations fear that the local currency will be abandoned by the layers of society. until when bitcoin will not be entirely a global currency but only an alternative means of transactions around the world
yes I agree with what you say, it would not be easy for bitcoin to become a global currency even though bitcoin has been legalized in many countries, I think bitcoin is created and accepted in some countries in the world just to help the shortcomings possessed of paper money.
Bitcoin is by far one of the most significant and influential currencies, but this does not mean that its power will be eternal and permanent. everything changes in this world and bitcoin will not be an exception. but I think it will not happen soon
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:27:06 AM

I got caught up in this news last 6 hours ago, most of us participants are hoping that Bitcoin will someday become a Global Currency, why is that?

Bitcoin is considered  a global currency now. It is being used world wide. With the help of the internet anybody in the world can get and use Bitcoin.

What I think is Bitcoin or any other cyrypto currency will never be an official currency nor will never be adopted by any government. 
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

Bitcoin won't be a global currency because bitcoin is banned in some of the countries in the world and that can't be called global currency if some of the countries are against bitcoin but it can be change in the future if those countries who banned bitcoin will see the progress and the significance of having bitcoin in their life and also the benefits of its technology.
Jinatfatm

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:30:49 AM

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey recently said he believes bitcoin will become the single currency worldwide, something that Wozniak hopes will happen
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

I am enthusiastic about Bitcoin being World Currency Smiley
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:08:45 AM

Every country have their own regulation about currency. Some country can accept bitcoin as payment and some dont, thats why bitcoin can not be a global currency. Bitcoin is peer to peer transaction and that why bitcoin no need regulation because its depending on user want to accept it or not

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
shackleford

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

Bitcoin is already a global currency that does not belong to a particular country. There are many rumors that the Americans came up with bitcoin, others say that Japan invented it to break the American economy. The truth is not accurate. But one thing I can say bitcoin will live, because it is anonymous and has great prospects.
ggugoienpai

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

As long as the concept of state exists, bitcoin will never become a global currency. At this stage, bitcoin may be just a speculative commodity, and not many industries can use bitcoin.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:00:25 AM

Bitcoin being decentralized and easier to transact on makes it attractive to business people and the more people get to know about bitcoin the more attracted to it they will be. As more adoptions bitcoins get so will the popularity be. This will make it possible for the whole world business will overtime adopt it for use.  
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

Bitcoin being decentralized and easier to transact on makes it attractive to business people and the more people get to know about bitcoin the more attracted to it they will be. As more adoptions bitcoins get so will the popularity be. This will make it possible for the whole world business will overtime adopt it for use.  
Yed it will maybe become a global crypto currency on business stage maybe. But if we say global currency with the same usage of fiat I think it won't be possible at all. Because bitcoin and fiat as currency is really different from each other. They don't have the same feature and way of usage.

ViktoriaM

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:29:12 AM

You understand that Globally all over the world - no, in many countries about him and did not hear, and maybe not hear. Half of the world only learns about Bitcoin.
  I think that it will be on top for a long time and will continue to develop and as a result - will become very large-scale (more than now)
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

Bitcoin is considered  a global currency now. It is being used world wide. With the help of the internet anybody in the world can get and use Bitcoin.

What I think is Bitcoin or any other cyrypto currency will never be an official currency nor will never be adopted by any government. 

Bitcoin is a good technology and we should hope for this to be recognized around the world because we believe in cryptocurrency. A lot of people want bitcoin to be considered as a global currency but for me, bitcoin still need to improved so people will continue to support its technology. Hey! Germany already declared bitcoin as legal it may not consider as a main currency but at least its legal to use.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

Bitcoin is a good technology and we should hope for this to be recognized around the world because we believe in cryptocurrency. A lot of people want bitcoin to be considered as a global currency but for me, bitcoin still need to improved so people will continue to support its technology. Hey! Germany already declared bitcoin as legal it may not consider as a main currency but at least its legal to use.

bitcoin has no chance of becoming a legal tender on a global scale.
Why?
1. Decentralization is not beneficial to the current financial system, when 10% of the population has 90% of material values and resources.
2. There are other coins that are much better suited for the role of legal means of payment.
triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

Let’s start fro the fact that it is already global currency. You can buy it no matter where you are and with the help of the internet buy something with BTC. For example, if you live in Europe and decided to buy something in the USA, you need to change euro in USD. And with BTC there is no need, so it is global currency. But it looks like you are talking about BTC as the only currency in the world without fiat money, it is not likely to happen.

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

I think that is really true because the bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and cannot be used in petty expenses since it does not possess its physical substance from which really needed for some reasons.
Jin xiou

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

Compared to traditional assets, the volatility of the Crypto currency is indeed high. The average annual volatility of fiat money, as a rule, does not exceed 3-4%. For the currency, the exchange rate fluctuations are normal within 20%, sometimes they reach 50%, and the average annual volatility of many crypto currencies exceeds 100%.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

Yes, I also hope that bitcoin will be the  global currency, but the problem is most of the  government in other countrie's disagree on bitcoin. Hoping that bitcoin will implemented to there country so that it may helps people to learn and know more about the good benefits that they can get on this currency, likewise to give them an easy transaction of money.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀