Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: News: Bitcoin won't be Global Currency  (Read 1035 times)
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:34:34 PM

btc will be a global currency why not? I think that it will win the market , it has done this before and will continue doing this. It is the best coin and it will win the future crypto world for many years. I am sure that it will become the main currency

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

why do you think so? i think that it or ether will occupy this place because they use a blockchain technology which is very smart and innovative, i think that it is possible that they will be able to be the main currency soon
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

Yes bitcoin will one day become the world global currency because bitcoin is gaining the awareness and the market support already, bitcoin has the market capitalization to become the world universal currency and with it flexibility and transactions eas bitcoin will perform well as the universal currency due to it universality.
16sept

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:35:34 AM

bitcoin today is a global currency or a global asset that says otherwise is shod that is the same as saying that gold is not global bitcoin is also a reserve of value is also limited i also have to get it out of a mine but virtual it is difficult to obtain or mine it takes time and work is not that you say I am going to create a bitcoin out of nothing has to have a computer mining machines electricity internet and work all day and the other way is to invest money and market it so it is not easy the degree of difficulty is what makes bitcoin is maintained because it can not be manipulated
Aicee Maurin

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

People like me believe that Bitcoin is a global currency soon. It would not be so, because even now, governments of all countries have different attitude towards bitcoin. For this reason, today it is also legitimate, partial legal and even illegal. Analyzes are still on this issue. Until now it is not a global currency.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:53:24 AM

indeed bitcoin will not be the currency of the future, but there will be a cryptocurrency based blockchain will become the currency of the future
I am sure of that and also I am waiting for the epic moment
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:00:29 AM

I got caught up in this news last 6 hours ago, most of us participants are hoping that Bitcoin will someday become a Global Currency, why is that?

Any thoughts or opinions about this?
It is possible that bitcoin can be a local currency but it will remain a secondary currency to fiat i guess. It will be difficult for everybody to use a volatile currency in all aspect. I love bitcoin so much but i am not in favor of the idea of making bitcoin as main currency instead it is ideal for investment only.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:22:38 AM

I got caught up in this news last 6 hours ago, most of us participants are hoping that Bitcoin will someday become a Global Currency, why is that?

I was already predicting bitcoin will never be a global currency. for example in my country bitcoin can not be accepted by the government, because bitcoin trading is very risky, and there is no clear law. for me bitcoin is a tradable asset, and makes us have a big advantage.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

Because it is both an electronic currency and a medium of money trading among traders. It is a versatile currency and is highly appreciated. In the future, Cryptocurrency will be popular all over the world and Crypto community will become more crowded. It will attract a lot of stock investors.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Liaalif

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:33:34 AM

yes I agree with this news, bitcoin will not be a global currency because it is bumped by government regulation and price fluctuations of bitcoin itself
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:43:34 AM

if the bitcoin become the world currencies i think it will be good for all people that hold bitcoins and investing in bitcoin because it will make the price of bitcoin is increasing more and more, but maybe it will need more time to reach that, because we can see there are many challenges that bitcoin should pass it

ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:46:17 AM

I think they are real investors in the Crypto market and they poured all their capital into it
Bitcoin or other altcoins. So they always want the Cryptocurrency market to always grow strongly and make their portfolio increase. They always find ways to flatter Cryptocurrency despite the very bad situation.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:28:32 AM

Bitcoin becoming a global digital currency is what most crypto analysts and enthusiasts hope it become so but currently it has to go through several stage of testing by countries to see whether it is actually sustainable to be used as a currency. Currently South Korean has opened its doors to cryptocurrencies and so does some African countries like Zimbabwe also running bitcoin ATM machines

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

If you believe all the news and opinions of some people, and make decisions based on them, then you will not be able to stay in this industry for a long time, because you will make many mistakes.

jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

If you believe all the news and opinions of some people, and make decisions based on them, then you will not be able to stay in this industry for a long time, because you will make many mistakes.

I disagree! Cryptocurrency getting well known in most countries. In fact JAPAN and PHILIPPINES are two of the many countries accepting the cryptocurrency. Many businessmen in the Philippines accecpt bitcoin as a payment. And I believe in the next 5 years, crypto will be globally accepted.
ParavaleN

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:58:01 AM

Bitcoin becoming a global digital currency is what most crypto analysts and enthusiasts hope it become so but currently it has to go through several stage of testing by countries to see whether it is actually sustainable to be used as a currency. Currently South Korean has opened its doors to cryptocurrencies and so does some African countries like Zimbabwe also running bitcoin ATM machines
Russia will not, because many people do not have a good income. And forced to live in poverty. And the rich can afford it. Use cryptocurrency
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

When should a currency be classified as a global currency? perhaps it is when a good number of people from different countries use it as an acceptable means of exchange and if we agree to this statement of fact it means that BITCOIN is already serving as a global currency awaiting its inclusion in the guiness book of records
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

Anyone who was saying that bitcoin will become global currency one day has got his beliefs in bitcoin and had earned many profit from this crypto currency and after got impressed from its fame they are expecting that one day it will be global currency.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

now many people say bitcon is limited to side jobs but for me bitcoin is very important and bitcoin can be the first currency in the world.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

It takes great patience
Becoming a btc
A truly global currency
But we are on the road and the BTC is doing well
do not worry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print