Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4062 times)
WHTP

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

I think Bitcoin could reach ATH again, but not in the near future. Even if the Bitcoin EFT is passed and the price surges, with excitement in the air, I feel too many people will get scared and sell. The earliest I could see it hit an all time high is after the Chinese new year, but more likely than not it will be long after that. But that's just my speculation, like everything with crypto, so major news can come out of nowhere, like Trump saying he's buying Bitcoin, and cause the price to reach $50,000 next month.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

bitcoin is unpredictable, the position of bitcoin is the lowest, I have not been able to predict the future of bitcoin, in the coming year the possibility of bitcoin prices will be better and will be more advanced.

jack wira

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:24:36 AM

Sesuatu yg jadi pertanyaan semua pemegang koin ingin harga meningkat...agan boleh saja memprediksi bermacam persepsi namun semua tergantung pasar atau investor yg terlibat di dalam nya..yg terpenting teliti dan sabar.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:34:14 AM

bitcoin is unpredictable, the position of bitcoin is the lowest, I have not been able to predict the future of bitcoin, in the coming year the possibility of bitcoin prices will be better and will be more advanced.
Indeed, and also prediction is not guaranteed so better not to make any prediction about bitcoin because you will just be disappointed if its not happen. I usually set my goal price with bitcoin than making predictions because I'm willing to hold my bitcoin even in the next five years but when it hit my target price I will stick to my plan and sold it. This market is a lot of surprises, so better to ready yourself for anything and make sure you can afford to lose your money.
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

Perhaps only bitcoin really can compete with gold. What gives gold a special value? First of all, its brandability and limited stock. Bitcoin is also a brand of the whole industry, and it is also limited.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

The predictions were already so many that the head is spinning. Every day brings new forecasts, and absolutely opposite.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
leesoorany08

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

There will be many bull runs and prices will be ever higher but I don't need to predict or trade my money because it is the best way to keep money growing compared to other investments.

I think the same as you.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

many say about a bitcoin but for me no matter what they say I have reason for it. for them that bitcoin is unpredictable, even though it is not identical and is so dangerous, but this bitcoin has a lot of earnings if you know how to manage it. So I just have to say about the future that the price of bitcoin will come up again once it's reduced for couple time.
yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

Hah, we can simply predict the future of cryptocurrency and bitcoin itself, but not definitely it will be the true prediction and it will not certainly happen. I agree that bitcoin is almost unpredictable by regular mortal man.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

Future of bitcoin we can expect the price around 12000 dollars by the. Year end which is the most possible price
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

Indeed, and also prediction is not guaranteed so better not to make any prediction about bitcoin because you will just be disappointed if its not happen. I usually set my goal price with bitcoin than making predictions because I'm willing to hold my bitcoin even in the next five years but when it hit my target price I will stick to my plan and sold it. This market is a lot of surprises, so better to ready yourself for anything and make sure you can afford to lose your money.
Bitcoin price changes are unpredictable for "short term", but for the long term, I think everyone believes that the future of bitcoin will be bright because the development of bitcoin continues to advance and users continue to grow. the market does give a surprise because sometimes the price rises in a fast time, make sure that your personal target matches market conditions
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

Well in my own opinion no one knows what will happen or can predict future of bitcoin.  But we know How famous bitcoin world wide. But i think it has a good future because of many people investing n bitcoin nowadays.
Yes no one can predict the future of bitcoin even the fortune teller cannot predict, but we see what happen now in bitcoin is continues accepted in so many countries. Like your opinion I think the future of bitcoin it become more popular and successful in the future.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

I don't believe Bitcoin will keep value forever, I don't believe Bitcoin will be banned!
The bull market is still very far away. In the future, it may be a few years, it will be a shock.
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

I think that bitcoin is waiting for crash. The longer Bitcoin exists, the harder it becomes to "mine," that is, to create new coins. Without miners, the Bitcoin network will collapse. The threshold of the mining entrance is already too high for the average person, because giant warehouses in China produce huge amounts of bitcoins. In most countries, the cost of electricity required to produce bitcoins will be higher than the cost of a digital currency, which makes it meaningless even to try to extract it.
nauredok

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

I guess that bitcoin will not last long. Because of Fear, uncertainty and doubt all too often emerge in the community of miners. If they even have a hint that bitcoins can become illegal, that they can be hacked, infected with a virus or somehow damaged the system, the price will fall catastrophically, because people in a panic will want to sell them as much as possible.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

altcoin statistical patterns, bitcoins are very difficult to guess, drastic increases, drastic decreases, difficult to predict, most of the ico is deception and bubbles, but everyone remains confident and does not give up on crypto.

If only someone can predict the future prices maybe the cryptocurrency community is bankrupt by now,because those who can predict the future value will sell everything they have even their house and lot and cars just to buy that certain crypto coin..thats why i never believes those who always make predictions and says its true
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

I think bitcoin is now a critical period and will grow again next year, I can only be optimistic now because I can't do magic about bitcoin that is difficult to predict.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:11:46 AM

The future of bitcoin is positive: bitcoin value is down from time to time. It's a common situation in a market in a business. However, bitcoin is the nucleus in cryptocurrency. Everyone investing in bitcoin has a really good future.
Yeah this is just a normal scenario with bitcoin. People are just panic selling right now and they are losing their money themselves. This is actually a game plan played by whales. They start a disturbance in market, this trigger panic in traders and hence this chain continues on and on. We have to keep our minds strong and believe in bitcoin that it will last for long time from now.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

My prediction about the future of bitcoin is it will grow forever because many people know about this and this is a source of income thats why many people will play this forever and we will not let the bitcoin down.

I might try to dare to predict the price of Bitcoin in a dozen or years or even later. I suppose that its price will gradually grow and reach 100 thousand and even more.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.

From what i understand in any financial market, its very usual market volatile because its depending on demand and supply. Bull market will come when investor confident with their investment and not panic when market fluctuating
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: