Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4064 times)
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

You don't have to worry about the ICO project bubble. The future of bitcoin will become the world's first investment product. It will surpass real estate and stocks. This is a movement for all mankind. Future bitcoins can be very expensive.

Bitcoin price drastically drops now but I still have a strong feeling that bitcoin will pump again and will surely surpass its current ath price before and all those who hold will get nice profit.
quichiship

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

we certainly have predictions of each related to what is happening now, but I have predictions, the bear market will continue as long as possible until 2019, because we can all see that almost all of the latcoin prices are experiencing a very significant price decline. it will be very difficult to get back to prices at the end of 2017, but slowly but surely, everything will end soon, and we can see if in the near future the SEC approves the ETF for Bitcoin, everything will soon improve faster than all predictions I expected before

Maybe you right and maybe you are wrong. If ETF approved by regulator, i am believe many big investor will come to market and market will start to recover. Untill then, hard to predict market movement right now because of too many negative news about the crypto market

Yes, but SEC is kept declining the ETF because the government already know once they start accepting many new investors state trading the Bitcoin and it can easily reach to new ATH price. Until that we cannot able to guess the price of Bitcoin.
If being accepted then many more new big investors will have the chance to play with bitcoin and the price can easily be hyped just a group of large
investors can change the movement of this market, that's also one of those factors that we can hold, the actual volume of this coin is limited and if
all of them already been mined and start being used of being hold by strong holders for sure we will see a huge value of this coin after.
Everyone predicts in his own way and lot of people does not agree with all the predictions. I myself do not trust any prediction because due to my experience all the predictions became false and the truth would something else. That’s why I do not believe in predictions. In the end of last year many people predicted that 2018 will be the year of bitcoin and the price would be more than 30, 50 and 70k.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

In my speculation bitcoin will not thoroughly have a huge pump this year but the certainty of falling down to much is quite low. Since the market has been showing a very irregular movements but positive for btc.
siracunas

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

We all know, this field specifically in crypto market is unpredictable because they do not know whether they rise or down. And the current situation that we have experience is not good for all because we encounter some problem or unbalance event that cause diminishing the value of crypto. But I believe, they will return again and suddenly they will pump up and rise again.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.
I expect Bitcoi will rebound this year and should not sell them. Retention is likely to bring higher returns in the future. Bitcoin always shows its ability and that's why it can come back with high profits. It is not unreasonable to expect Bitcoin to be strong this year.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:12:04 AM

The future of bitcoin is too hard to predict due to the regulatory sector and negative news surrounding the market.. Most people are hopeful of better future of bitcoin but with more investors coming in bitcoin would have a booming future.
It is true that the future of bitcoin is very difficult to predict but that is only true if you're trying to predict the short term fluctuations in the price, but when it comes to the long term price of bitcoin it gets easier to predict what it's going to happen, for example I have no doubts that the price of bitcoin is going to recover in the next years, I do not know exactly what kind of price is going to reach but that is not important.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:34:52 AM

predicting bitcoin prices for the future is free to be done by anyone, but for me is what I have to do now, and bitcoin is still profitable and I will continue to support the development of crypto currencies by spreading positive news about bitcoin
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:19:11 AM

predicting bitcoin prices for the future is free to be done by anyone, but for me is what I have to do now, and bitcoin is still profitable and I will continue to support the development of crypto currencies by spreading positive news about bitcoin
there are many obstacles in development of bitcoin at moment, and i agree, we do what can be done now, as long as it is still profitable. even though we predict BTTC will be better, but the government has more power to determine its direction

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:37:14 AM

Simply predict that are ideas of everybody that they are also sharing ,even though that is not really the actual or maybe it coincide with that predictions but as it is positive prediction that can still give a morale support to the total organization, the important even if you do not believe in predictions at least we have a positive mind and open for development and progress especially this cryptocurrency technology.
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

Bitcoin will not be less than 10k in the coming year that is 2019.Investors find themselves wanting and we are all hoping to see bitcoin and other alts climbing the ladder.
ipscanerz

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

look at the bitcoin pattern every 4 years starting from 2009. first 2013 bitcoin rose so high to $ 1k usd even though the price before was still $ 0.1 then in 2017 bitcoin bull run again to touch $ 18k and I think the bull run will come in 2021
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

I was just thinking about them they are same. But right now by reading your comment, it seems they both are some different from each other. But anyway, either it is guess or prediction, you are supposed to make that just by analyzing your information and must not be shared over the public platforms.
It is not easy to predict the future of bitcoin because everyone speculates the market by his own way. Not two people think the same way. it means that predictions are not right and mostly they are wrong. Therefore I never believe in predictions. I always believe the current situation of the market and the investment cap. Regular analysis of the market will allow you to take decision about your holdings.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

to be able to predict bitcoin prices simply you might be able to do this by looking at the total supply of bitcoin and the demand for bitcoin at this time, when the total supply is increasingly limited, I am sure the price of the goods will be very expensive.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.
Well for the bull run we dont know it for sure when its going to happen again. Ico definetly will comeback its just market condition that keep going down that makes investing in ico seems not profitable anymore. I think bull run might coming in the middle of next year, when etf of bitcoin is ready and nasdaq starting to sell crypto it would be best time for bullrun.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

The future of bitcoin is very difficult to understand, basically everyone thinks that the price will be the same as before and will move to 20,000, but it's just guesses and auto-suggestion of people who do not lose hope and remain in this system.
Finnong

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:15:33 AM

It’s hard to give any prediction because all will be specilations of our own wants and desires. The best thing is to wait how things will go. I would like to observe cryptocurrency in this last three months how things will work for us in our investment. Hoping it may give us a better quarter of the year than this past three quarters.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

In my opinion we cannot predict what will happen to bitcoin in the coming year, maybe we can only wait for the development of bitcoin for prices that go up and down the market. As many millions know that in this world nothing is eternal including bitcoin itself. We can only hope that in the coming year bitcoin will be even better.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

I chose to be optimistic. Though we're in a downtrend, I predict a bull run anytime soon because the market has experience a correction close to 80%. I definitely, cryptocurrencies has come to stay, it can only get better.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

Everybody who are in connected with bitcoin have the right to make his own predictions about the future of bitcoin , but for me the future of bitcoin will rely on the satisfaction of every customers and investors, if this people will still patronized bitcoin then the bitcoin has a good future in cryptocurrency world.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

I think we'll see a great rise in several months from now. It's been almost a year since that strong rise and I think it may happen again soon, but maybe it won't be as unpredictable as back then.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: