Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:17:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4064 times)
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

Statistical regularities often change. Patterns are human constructions that we make to rationally understand the past, but they aren’t like an algorithm to predict the future.

Yes we cannot say that we can predict the future that would depends on us on how are we going to handle it. In my own opinion their are some of decisions that would always matter the future. The patterns is always a guidelines for us to be follow.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

In the future, maybe bitcoin will be used for transaction tools. It depends on the regulation of each country. Hopefully the future value of bitcoin will increase.

How will it be used as a transaction tool? Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency but the thing is that it has it's disadvantages on the transaction fee and the transaction time.

If that will be fixed, let's say it will be for free and the speed will be faster than before, I guess Bitcoin might be used as one. But we also need to consider how the government will be lloking at this. They might dissapprove Bitcoin and will not accept it as a transaction tool nor a payment method.
jojo223

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

I think that we will see another great growth in the future
Husecomang

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

Bitcoin achieves a certain value. They are used for shaping many economic transactions. People also use this money to invest. And hoarding value. So this currency is now without limits
Prediction is not the real thing about the future price of bitcoin. According to my experience I never find any predictions to the point because if we go back few months in the previous year many people predicted that 2018 will be the year of bitcoin but the fact is against those predictions. This year is the worst year for bitcoin so far and there is no signs for growth in the future in the coming few months.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.
Bull run does not repeat every year, the only it happened was in 2017 after bitcoin stayed for so many years. So it’s also likely to take the same time to reoccur.And know that no one is able to predict the future of Bitcoin or what will happen, I have seen so many predictions even this year also and a majority of them were 0% accurate. Even one that was being carried in this forum on August everyone kept saying that price will pump, but it never did. But you can still see the signs when it’s about to rise.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

In the future, maybe bitcoin will be used for transaction tools. It depends on the regulation of each country. Hopefully the future value of bitcoin will increase.
Yeah it is true with passage of time price and value of bitcoin will be high, more people will use bitcoin and they will use it for transaction and for buying goods, I hope in future we will have it as main currency and source of earning, now we are living in digital era so we will have to move from fiat to digital currency so in future we can make saving and earn as well as use as currency to buy goods online and in markets with help of bitcoin.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:39:33 PM

Bitcoin is an electronic asset and its future is very bright and promising because its features are very attractive and hence the global investors are developed their confidence to utilize the advantages out of it.Bitcoin is a  strong net work systems linked with the modern technology.. Bitcoin is one of the major crypto currency which can be operated world wide for the benefit of the global community and its market capital is much higher than all other alt coins. Shortly bitcoin become the global currency for the easy transactions
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

IT WOULD BE BETTER for all of us to stop predicting because only failure brings this to us,imagine that when we believe in prediction we will expect the value that has been predicted and if this not happen the frustrations will follow that ends to failure right?
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

What you can predict when there is no understanding of the crypto market. What would you predict about the future of cryptocurrency?

LOL. We are not the astrologists or the best fortune tellers to do it. Even these people make mistakes. I believe that the market will survive but no one will answer you which prices will be then. Hope, they will grow.
Belmyl

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

I guess that bitcoin will not last long. Because of Fear, uncertainty and doubt all too often emerge in the community of miners. If they even have a hint that bitcoins can become illegal, that they can be hacked, infected with a virus or somehow damaged the system, the price will fall catastrophically, because people in a panic will want to sell them as much as possible.
sevenjoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

Bitcoin achieves a certain value. They are used for shaping many economic transactions. People also use this money to invest. And hoarding value. So this currency is now without limits
Prediction is not the real thing about the future price of bitcoin. According to my experience I never find any predictions to the point because if we go back few months in the previous year many people predicted that 2018 will be the year of bitcoin but the fact is against those predictions. This year is the worst year for bitcoin so far and there is no signs for growth in the future in the coming few months.
In my opinion the future of bitcoin is very bright, although the price in these days is low and many people discouraged from bitcoin, but it is obvious that in the future the price of bitcoin will grow more and investors will make huge profits. One thing more that bitcoin will take over the market in the future and will be the mainstream in the future, that’s why people want to invest in bitcoin.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

The future of bitcoin is very difficult to understand, basically everyone thinks that the price will be the same as before and will move to 20,000, but it's just guesses and auto-suggestion of people who do not lose hope and remain in this system.

Not sure that anyone can do it now. We might just guess (looking at the graphs of the growth of Bitcoin) that it will be rising. I am not going to sell BTC as for me, this is the best crypto that has ever existed.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

The BTC has all the necessary characteristics, as well as the ETH, to have an excellent financial future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

indeed the condition of bitcoin is currently not good or can be said to be bad. But if for the future bitcoin will develop because bitcoin is still in the development stage. Smiley
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

Problem in useless of bitcoin, because common person haven no need in it. Reasons to buy bitcoin? For what? Only traiders use crypto, so I really don't what will happend in future.

Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:54:45 PM

In my opinion the future of bitcoin is very bright, although the price in these days is low and many people discouraged from bitcoin, but it is obvious that in the future the price of bitcoin will grow more and investors will make huge profits. One thing more that bitcoin will take over the market in the future and will be the mainstream in the future, that’s why people want to invest in bitcoin.
Even if now some if people are not happy with the price of bitcoin but in future I am sure price of bitcoin will be high then a lot of people who are not investing will be sad because bitcoin is full of profit everyone should invest in it, it has very good coming future now all over the world people are accepting it and investing into it, so it is not good to get disappointed with the current situation because this time will be no more soon and price will be high again.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:20:26 AM

Bitcoin will meet the acceptance of more than half the population of the world in some few years to come. From 2009 till date, Bitcoin has grown significantly in popularity. The people are gradually becoming familiar with its concepts and benefits and sooner than we can imagine will begin to integrate Bitcoin in payment systems of their businesses.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
sambel90129

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:47:39 AM

Statistical regularities often change. Patterns are human constructions that we make to rationally understand the past, but they aren’t like an algorithm to predict the future.
all the possibilities that will occur in the future from now on, especially for the future predictions of crypto depend on actions taken by owners and business people such as how they use bitcoin, for what purpose bitcoin is used, because from now on the owner does not want to use bitcoin to make payments in their every business transaction, and they tend to only save while hoping that the increase in the value of bitcoin, things like this can destroy bitcoin in the future, because bitcoin will only be considered a commodity not as a currency,
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:54:05 AM

I think many people predict bitcoin in the future, but until now there has been no prediction that has the right level of accuracy. and if we really want the price of bitcoin to rise again like in the past, of course the most important thing is to keep buying and storing for a long time and of course this requires patience.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yfan2010

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:21:38 AM

For me it will be difficult to predict when bitcoin will rise in price, but if we analyze from year to year bitcoin continues to increase, except this year (until this month), in my opinion it is enough to hold bitcoin up to 2 years. I'm sure, bitcoin will rise high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: